Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief (5338 Views)

Russia's Newest Fighter Jet Is 5th-generation 'in Name Only' / No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . / Russia Deploys S-400 Air Defense System To Syrian Base (Pictures) - Mod Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wow so nato has figured out a way to do that. I just watched him on RT news saying that russia
violated the turkish air space so should not think of escalation.

He was asked by the interviewer if nato was aware that russian has deployed the s-400 and he answered
Nato was aware that russia has s-400 so that is nato's business.
Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by overhypedsteve(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lol. Locating mobile launchers from the air is like looking for needles in a hay stack. America experienced that during the world greatest mobile launcher hunt, the scud missile hunt during the Iraq/Kuwait war. NATO could have said they will be able to take out mobile rocket launcher in a country as large as Syria. Well she should remember she is not hunting large cruise missile launchers but surface to air air defense systems that have the capacity to defend themselves. NATO would be sending Her planes on a suicide run. You don't just hunt for the world most advanced air defense system. It is suicide.

8 Likes

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by Appleyard(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
When men seek to take the place of God on earth, they will go on all fours heading to their doom. Man is a failed project.

Watch the Mideast and the Balkans.

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/04/alois-irlmaier-wwiii-prophecies-war-will-start-after-the-confusion-in-the-balkans-2468584.html
Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by mazeltov(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
overhypedsteve:
Lol. Locating mobile launchers from the air is like looking for needles in a hay stack. America experienced that during the world greatest mobile launcher hunt, the scud missile hunt during the Iraq/Kuwait war. NATO could have said they will be able to take out mobile rocket launcher in a country as large as Syria. Well she should remember she is not hunting large cruise missile launchers but surface to air air defense systems that have the capacity to defend themselves. NATO would be sending Her planes on a suicide run. You don't just hunt for the world most advanced air defense system. It is suicide.
all weapons have lapses
Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by ValerianSteel(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
For every fireball Russia throws at the West,the U.S. Has enough ice to freeze it up.

It would be a mistake for anyone to think,the U.S. And NATO have not developed a way to beat the S-400.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by mazeltov(m): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2015
overhypedsteve:
With the modern invention of sophisticated sensor on aircraft like Active Electronically scanned Radar and phased Array radar, Pilots can clearlly see any threat on ground from hundreds of kilometers away. Even if you shit in a black nylon and it becomes a threat for aircrafts like T-150 or Raptor, they will see it very clear. - You need to catch up on modern warfare technology sir, do proper research cus this is not Gulf war era.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by mazeltov(m): 7:05am On Nov 28, 2015
ValerianSteel:
For every fireball Russia throws at the West,the U.S. Has enough ice to freeze it up.

It would be a mistake for anyone to think,the U.S. And NATO have not developed a way to beat the S-400.
Don't mind those babies. They have forgotten that S-400 is more fixed than a moving object

2 Likes

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by overhypedsteve(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2015
mazeltov:
With the modern invention of sophisticated sensor on aircraft like Active Electronically scanned Radar and phased Array radar, Pilots can clearlly see any threat on ground from hundreds of kilometers away. Even if you shit in a black nylon and it becomes a threat for aircrafts like T-150 or Raptor, they will see it very clear. - You need to catch up on modern warfare technology sir, do proper research cus this is not Gulf war era.
what we have here is a chronic case of verbal diarrhea and alternative personality disorder, a very unpleasant and dangerously fatal combination for one man. AESA raders are very great inventions but not to great in seeking out ground targets. Permit me to say that AESA raders have existed since the gulf war. It is very easy to hide mobile launchers under camouflage nest, that even an AESA rader will interpret it to be just desert sand or bush, pending when the pilot and his plane will be brought down by the launcher. For NATO to effectively carry out attacks on Russian Airdefense systems they will need to send a lot of birds into the sky. That will be like sending Goose out for shooting practice. Because they will not have the luxury of time.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by OBAGADAFFI: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2015
overhypedsteve:
what we have here is a chronic case of verbal diarrhea and alternative personality disorder, a very unpleasant and dangerously fatal combination for one man. AESA raders are very great inventions but not to great in seeking out ground targets. Permit me to say that AESA raders have existed since the gulf war. It is very easy to hide mobile launchers under camouflage nest, that even an AESA rader will interpret it to be just desert sand or bush, pending when the pilot and his plane will be brought down by the launcher. For NATO to effectively carry out attacks on Russian Airdefense systems they will need to send a lot of birds into the sky. That will be like sending Goose out for shooting practice. Because they will not have the luxury of time.

Wait until those S-400 start malfunctioning, then you will realize one little low tech weapon can do much damage.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by ValerianSteel(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2015
mazeltov:
Don't mind those babies. They have forgotten that S-400 is more fixed than a moving object
Exactly,by now,do they think NATO hasn't studied it's signature already undecided

They be blowing steam as if the S-400 is a game changer to world politics.
Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by overhypedsteve(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Wait until those S-400 start malfunctioning, then you will realize one little low tech weapon can do much damage.

every system malfunctions. If Russia is sending anything to Syria then you can be sure that they will be sending in tech crew and spares. There is no doubt that with such an advanced air defense system in Syria, western allies aircrafts will have to operate within the framework of the Russian/western agreement, meaning western bomber might have to give the details of their sortie and flight route out to Russian authorities.
Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by mazeltov(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
overhypedsteve:
Despite the fact that you laced your reply with loads of insult, it won't stop me from rendering military hardwares tutelages to you.
To show that you know nothing about S-400.
S-400 SAM uses Active Electronically Scanned Array Radar (AESA) also known as Phased Array Radar Read it and enlighten yourself https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_(missile) - and AESA is a radar whose transmitter and receiver (transceiver) functions are composed of numerous small solid-state transmit/receive modules (TRMS) - what does this imply? It means that Radar technology like AESA are not stealthy even if they are stealthy, the modules and signals that emit can be seen these modules can be picked up by another strong radar.

AESA radars aim their beam by emitting separate radio waves from each module that interfere constructively at certain angles in front of antenna. Advance AESA radars can spread their signal emissions out across a band of frequencies which makes it very difficult to be detected under background noise - what does this imply? You can't detect S-400 through it background noise while working unless you have a strong radar to detect its signal emission. If you want to hide its signal, then turn off the signal.

Open your eyes and read. Turning on radars is like turning on a flashlight in a dark field - it can be seen farther by an enemy than the holder can see it.

Modern aircraft like Chinese Y-22, Russian Pak-150 and American F-22 are all equipped with advanced Radars. For example, F-22 uses AN/APG-77 which is a multifunction low probability radar interceptor, it's also a solid-state Active Electronically Scanned Array Radar composed of about 1956-2000 transit/receive modules and each modules is about the size of a gum stick bigger than that of S-400. It can perform a near-instantaneous beam stearing in order of tens of nanoseconds. What does this imply? - S-400 and F-22 uses the same type of Radar tech.
S-400 is not stealth, its modules/signals are not stealth so please make no mistake of saying it can't be seen next time.

overhypedsteve:
[b]AESA raders are very great inventions but not to great in seeking out ground targets.
S-400 uses AESA too. Not everybody can fall for cheap lies so take your propaganda elsewhere! Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by mazeltov(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Exactly,by now,do they think NATO hasn't studied it's signature already undecided

They be blowing steam as if the S-400 is a game changer to world politics.
can you imagine, one olodo up there dey tell me say S-400 can't be seen from aircraft!!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by ValerianSteel(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
mazeltov:
can you imagine, one olodo up there dey tell me say S-400 can't be seen from aircraft!!
Lol I laugh in Chinese,when it's not like Russia invented Harry Potter's invisible cloak to cover them grin grin grin

Who knows maybe that has been incorporated to it as well magically grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by overhypedsteve(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
mazeltov:
Despite the fact that you laced your reply with loads of insult, it won't stop me from rendering military hardwares tutelages to you.
To show that you know nothing about S-400.
S-400 SAM uses Active Electronically Scanned Array Radar (AESA) also known as Phased Array Radar Read it and enlighten yourself https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_(missile) - and AESA is a radar whose transmitter and receiver (transceiver) functions are composed of numerous small solid-state transmit/receive modules (TRMS) - what does this imply? It means that Radar technology like AESA are not stealthy even if they are stealthy, the modules and signals that emit can be seen these modules can be picked up by another strong radar.

AESA radars aim their beam by emitting separate radio waves from each module that interfere constructively at certain angles in front of antenna. Advance AESA radars can spread their signal emissions out across a band of frequencies which makes it very difficult to be detected under background noise - what does this imply? You can't detect S-400 through it background noise while working unless you have a strong radar to detect its signal emission. If you want to hide its signal, then turn off the signal.

Open your eyes and read. Turning on radars is like turning on a flashlight in a dark field - it can be seen farther by an enemy than the holder can see it.

Modern aircraft like Chinese Y-22, Russian Pak-150 and American F-22 are all equipped with advanced Radars. For example, F-22 uses AN/APG-77 which is a multifunction low probability radar interceptor, it's also a solid-state Active Electronically Scanned Array Radar composed of about 1956-2000 transit/receive modules and each modules is about the size of a gum stick bigger than that of S-400. It can perform a near-instantaneous beam stearing in order of tens of nanoseconds. What does this imply? - S-400 and F-22 uses the same type of Radar tech.
S-400 is not stealth, its modules/signals are not stealth so please make no mistake of saying it can't be seen next time.

S-400 uses AESA too. Not everybody can fall for cheap lies so take your propaganda elsewhere! Have a nice day.
I said AESA rader does not perform well against ground target and you threw a tantrum and wrote s long testament that have not one single fact to disprove my point. I told you AESA rader does not perform well against ground target and you went off searching the whole internet about details to disprove me but unfortunately you wrote a lot of smart sounding out of point garbage. That did enough to help your argument as you would have achieved if you wrote a nursery rhyme in place of those technical jargons. Turning a rader is the same as turning off stealthiness that is why most advanced fighters rely on AWACS for target Aquisition. but I think there is still a lot of thing that you still have to know about how the S400 operate. The s400 systems being deployed to Russia are data linked to each other meaning they won't have to each carry their own rader. Target co-ordinates can be sent to the systems anywhere they are in Syria. So the issue of each battery emitting signal to compromise its position may not happen. Now please if you don't mind. I will like us to agree to disagree if you prefer it to be so. Since you have insisted on not benefiting yourself with the free intellectual donations I am making. It is now clear that we can no longer debate on common ground. I find it hard to debate with someone that would run off in search of answers online to answer my questions, you should be able to at least answer me without the help of Wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by mazeltov(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
overhypedsteve:
I said AESA rader does not perform well against ground target and you threw a tantrum and wrote s long testament that have not one single fact to disprove my point. I told you AESA rader does not perform well against ground target and you went off searching the whole internet about details to disprove me but unfortunately you wrote a lot of smart sounding out of point garbage. That did enough to help your argument as you would have achieved if you wrote a nursery rhyme in place of those technical jargons. Turning a rader is the same as turning off stealthiness that is why most advanced fighters rely on AWACS for target Aquisition. but I think there is still a lot of thing that you still have to know about how the S400 operate. The s400 systems being deployed to Russia are data linked to each other meaning they won't have to each carry their own rader. Target co-ordinates can be sent to the systems anywhere they are in Syria. So the issue of each battery emitting signal to compromise its position may not happen. Now please if you don't mind. I will like us to agree to disagree if you prefer it to be so. Since you have insisted on not benefiting yourself with the free intellectual donations I am making. It is now clear that we can no longer debate on common ground. I find it hard to debate with someone that would run off in search of answers online to answer my questions, you should be able to at least answer me without the help of Wikipedia.
lolzz can't stop laughing. truly, ignorance is bliss. Enjoy yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by fineguy11(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
mazeltov:
the s 400 is fixed?..what ignorance...i doubt u'av seen the s 400...its fitted in a truck and could be moved easily,as easy as riding a truck...do u have any idea how many jets will have to be sacrificed just to take out a single S-400 battery?

3 Likes

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by fineguy11(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
mazeltov:
are u aware that the s-400 has more reach (400km) than any jet fighter in the world with a speed of 17,000km an hour,faster than any aircraft in the world?.and can engage up to 36 target simultaneously?pls educate us,how can such monster be taken out?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by mazeltov(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
fineguy11:
are u aware that the s-400 has more reach (400km) than any jet fighter in the world with a speed of 17,000km an hour,faster than any aircraft in the world?.and can engage up to 36 target simultaneously?pls educate us,how can such monster be taken out?
fineguy11:
the s 400 is fixed?..what ignorance...i doubt u'av seen the s 400...its fitted in a truck and could be moved easily,as easy as riding a truck...do u have any idea how many jets will have to be sacrificed just to take out a single S-400 battery?
Arguing with you will be very boring!! Ok let's do it like this.... Anywhere you see an online article that explains that S-400 has more than 400km coverage and can shoot fifth generation jet like Pakfa and Raptor, then quote me or you can explain it yourself but if you can't, please don't bother yourself becuase I don't tie knots with propaganda and rope of fallacies, And one moe thing, please no insult!!! so show your heighest level of maturity!!

4 Likes

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by fineguy11(m): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
mazeltov:

Arguing with you will be very boring!! Ok let's do it like this.... Anywhere you see an online article that explains that S-400 has more than 400km coverage and can shoot fifth generation jet like Pakfa and Raptor, then quote me or you can explain it yourself but if you can't, please don't bother yourself becuase I don't tie knots with propaganda and rope of fallacies, And one moe thing, please no insult!!! so show your heighest level of maturity!!
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3354866/posts?page=1
http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/air-space/strike/2015/04/18/china-taiwan-russia-s400-air-defense-adiz-east-china-sea-yellow-sea/25810495/
http://www.army-technology.com/projects/s-400-triumph-air-defence-missile-system/
pls correct yourself,i never said the system has a reach of more than 400km,its maximun reach is 400km..u claimed it could be taken out,i still dare u,dig up any article online that details how or if this MONSTER can be taken out...im waiting..as for 5th generation craft,read this.http://www.airforce-technology.com/features/featurestealth-dilemma-debates-heats-up-over-f-35s-radar-evading-tech-4332950/
http://in.rbth.com/blogs/2015/03/11/how_russias_s-400_makes_the_f-35_obsolete_41895

1 Like

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by scully95: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
illitrate:
Wow so nato has figured out a way to do that. I just watched him on RT news saying that russia
violated the turkish air space so should not think of escalation.

He was asked by the interviewer if nato was aware that russian has deployed the s-400 and he answered
Nato was aware that russia has s-400 so that is nato's business.

Let him continue giving his vassals hope to see the pope.. This is what they know how to do best, he should remember Russia already changed its military doctrine long ago to attack NATO.. it now puts NATO as its direct foreign threat to Russia.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by scully95: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
fineguy11:
http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/air-space/strike/2015/04/18/china-taiwan-russia-s400-air-defense-adiz-east-china-sea-yellow-sea/25810495/
http://www.army-technology.com/projects/s-400-triumph-air-defence-missile-system/
pls correct yourself,i never said the system has a reach of more than 400km,its maximun reach is 400km..u claimed it could be taken out,i still dare u,dig up any article online that details how or if this MONSTER can be taken out...im waiting..as for 5th generation craft,read this.http://www.airforce-technology.com/features/featurestealth-dilemma-debates-heats-up-over-f-35s-radar-evading-tech-4332950/
http://in.rbth.com/blogs/2015/03/11/how_russias_s-400_makes_the_f-35_obsolete_41895

You are arguing with this kid mazeltov: again ? S-400 will shoot down raptor and future fighter jets. It's designed to shoot down any flying objects.. The only thing it can't do is shoot down space object.. Now S-500 is being designed to shoot down any space object flying to its area of deployment.

Kid mazeltov:, learn again and be updated. Common sense really did not tell you the system that was used to shoot down U-2 that was flying to the stratosphere in 1960 is being instilled into the S-400. It will shoot anything down I repeat except space objects..

Get that stick into your dead brain cells again and again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by mazeltov(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2015
fineguy11:
Arguing with you will be very boring!! Ok let's do it like this.... Anywhere you see an online article that explains that S-400 has more than 400km coverage and can shoot fifth generation jet like Pakfa and Raptor, then quote me or you can explain it yourself . Please be focused and read with attention. I said ''that explains''. I don't soil my hands with lame puffery.
That's why you said S-400 can't be seen with its AESA radar when most of the fighters jets now use the same radar. grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by fineguy11(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
mazeltov:
Arguing with you will be very boring!! Ok let's do it like this.... Anywhere you see an online article that explains that S-400 has more than 400km coverage and can shoot fifth generation jet like Pakfa and Raptor, then quote me or you can explain it yourself . Please be focused and read with attention. I said ''that explains''. I don't soil my hands with lame puffery.
That's why you said S-400 can't be seen with its AESA radar when most of the fighters jets now use the same radar. grin
scully95:

You are arguing with this kid mazeltov: again ? S-400 will shoot down raptor and future fighter jets. It's designed to shoot down any flying objects.. The only thing it can't do is shoot down space object.. Now S-500 is being designed to shoot down any space object flying to its area of deployment.

Kid mazeltov:, learn again and be updated. Common sense really did not tell you the system that was used to shoot down U-2 that was flying to the stratosphere in 1960 is being instilled into the S-400. It will shoot anything down I repeat except space objects..

Get that stick into your dead brain cells again and again.

best response to your foolish assertion.im done with u
Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by Nobody: 10:34am On May 14, 2017
I saw an american missile on you tube that generates fake aircraft signatures. That means an air defense system would
detect 100 aircraft coming meanwhile is just a single missile. after the air defense is already tired of shooting the main
planes would arrive.
remember the u2 incident that grounded many flights? that was actually a test on how air defenses can be hoodwinked.
Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by vantage001: 11:30am On May 14, 2017
illitrate:
I saw an american missile on you tube that generates fake aircraft signatures. That means an air defense system would
detect 100 aircraft coming meanwhile is just a single missile. after the air defense is already tired of shooting the main
planes would arrive.
remember the u2 incident that grounded many flights? that was actually a test on how air defenses can be hoodwinked.
The US has integrated it into their military doctrine.
In the face of a missile defence system like the s-400, the US would send out hundreds of decoys, and then unleash the F-22 raptor to take out the s-400.
Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by Aphrygian(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2017
vantage001:

The US has integrated it into their military doctrine.
In the face of a missile defence system like the s-400, the US would send out hundreds of decoys, and then unleash the F-22 raptor to take out the s-400.
with threcent airstrikes in syria i can bodly say the s400 is overrated
Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by vantage001: 4:17am On May 15, 2017
Aphrygian:
with threcent airstrikes in syria i can bodly say the s400 is overrated
It is overrated ofcourse.
But then you can't blame the ruskies for over-hyping it if it keeps the US at bay.
And it is obvious the s400 is not enough to keep america away.
Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by Aphrygian(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2017
vantage001:

It is overrated ofcourse.
But then you can't blame the ruskies for over-hyping it if it keeps the US at bay.
And it is obvious the s400 is not enough to keep america away.
i just laff at zohariel every time he dishes out his propangada on weapons that has not been tested in real war situations. Online after the us attack on the airport and the isreali airstrikes syrians were asking what the work of the s400 is. Lols
Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by scully95: 7:24pm On May 15, 2017
Aphrygian:
i just laff at zohariel every time he dishes out his propangada on weapons that has not been tested in real war situations.Lols

I dont like how ppl reason like dummies.. In Ukraine, Torka U was fired by the craze in Kiev and it was shut down/intercepted. Everything has been tested and that was Ukraine for you ok. The Obama did test everything and honestly what they will get is in Syria is Donbass 2.0. where nothing flies and Syrian Arab army continues to make huge advances. The simple truth again is Americunt soldiers cannot fight without air-cover.

Imagine a system capable of shooting down Oka and Torcka U ballistic missile. Speed of Tochka U 1.8 km/s (1.1 mi/s; Mach 5.3)

What is the speed of that junk jet again ? Continue guessing is idea to sell another junk jet.

I just checked he date of the post self. Has the U.s managed to get any head as to hw mr capable Russia is ?? The answer is big yes and no. Russia does not make noise, they just get the job done. This is not propaganda, it not hear say. Russian systems (I dont know which one did but i am sure that system in Syria as we speak) intercepted Tochka U 1.8 km/s (1.1 mi/s; Mach 5.3) in Ukraine.

Aphrygian:
[s] Online after the us attack on the airport and the isreali airstrikes syrians were asking what the work of the s400 is. [/s]

Another dumb post. There was no single report even in your dumb propaganda media about any S-400 missiles being fired to intercept the outdated tomahawk missiles. By the way out of 59 fired, only 22 managed to get to the Airfield. Where did the rest go ?

59 Cruise missile is a huge attack that would set everything in the airfield there burning.. Is that the damage a 59 missiles would do ??
Shake head for the bully. Very empty indeed..

Meanwhile any system that can alter 59-22= 37 missiles is a super system... Again super system by any standard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by vantage001: 8:39pm On May 16, 2017
scully95:

I dont like how ppl reason like dummies.. In Ukraine, Torka U was fired by the craze in Kiev and it was shut down/intercepted. Everything has been tested and that was Ukraine for you ok. The Obama did test everything and honestly what they will get is in Syria is Donbass 2.0. where nothing flies and Syrian Arab army continues to make huge advances. The simple truth again is Americunt soldiers cannot fight without air-cover.

Imagine a system capable of shooting down Oka and Torcka U ballistic missile. Speed of Tochka U 1.8 km/s (1.1 mi/s; Mach 5.3)

What is the speed of that junk jet again ? Continue guessing is idea to sell another junk jet.

I just checked he date of the post self. Has the U.s managed to get any head as to hw mr capable Russia is ?? The answer is big yes and no. Russia does not make noise, they just get the job done. This is not propaganda, it not hear say. Russian systems (I dont know which one did but i am sure that system in Syria as we speak) intercepted Tochka U 1.8 km/s (1.1 mi/s; Mach 5.3) in Ukraine.

Another dumb post. There was no single report even in your dumb propaganda media about any S-400 missiles being fired to intercept the outdated tomahawk missiles. By the way out of 59 fired, only 22 managed to get to the Airfield. Where did the rest go ?

59 Cruise missile is a huge attack that would everything in the airfield there burning.. Is that the damage a 59 missiles would do ??
Shake head for the bully. Very empty indeed..

Meanwhile any system that can alter 59-22= 37 missiles is a super system... Again super system by any standard.
Really?
So if the US fires 100 Nukes and 73 goes through, you will still call that a super system?
Have you checked the success rate of the iron dome?
Re: We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief by Aphrygian(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2017
vantage001:

Really?
So if the US fires 100 Nukes and 73 goes through, you will still call that a super system?
Have you checked the success rate of the iron dome?
you better leave the guy, the guy does not no that the s400 is a liability when it comes to detecting and firing at low flying objects which the tomawhack missiles are. Thats why usa didnt use jets to deliver the missiles because that area is covered by the s400.

(1) (2) (Reply)

War Against The North: Huge U.S. Aircraft Carrier Arrives South Korea(photos) / Mugabe Offers Gaddaffi Asylum / Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.