Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal (14443 Views)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / 13 Delta State Pilgrims Abscond In Israel / The Wonders That Happened Yesterday Morning In Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by cruzita(f): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
ASKARIIIIIIII.I hear u
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
She said that it was in the character of the state government to welcome “strangers’’ residing in the state and extend kind gestures to them."... Nigerians are called strangers in their own country!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Israel at this time? Chaii wrong move mehn, sniffing em out is at easy as burning grass to catch bush rat.
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
"They are not plateau state indigenes", so what are their names, they wouldn't have been discovered to be missing if their names were not known. Also, What is the motive, and why bother telling the public that they are not from plateau state without saying which states they are from, but just 'Strangers' who might well not be Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by miqos02(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
hmm
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Wabiaezoba(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Intrepid01:
Out of all places...abscond in Israel?.....mtchew
I tire oo
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
I don't blame them. Who wants to stay in a country with no money, no job , no fuel?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Wabiaezoba(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by lonelydora: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time runners.
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by ayusco85(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
dason4life:
A man and a woman got missing around 2 AM . . .
It's too early to raise an alarm, it's obvious that they
are somewhere having fun grin

They will be back soon

what a nice theory. it could also be that they have absconded cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by trishapal(f): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
>>
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by sisisioge: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
What's the point of living a life where one watches over one's shoulders at all times just to live in oyinbo land? Desperate measures indeed.
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by TruthHurts1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
lasisi69:
End time news... Confirm guys but Isreal bad o/
Come on sharrap there. Nigeria bad pass any other country
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:

what a nice theory. it could also be that they have absconded cheesy cheesy

Absconded to marry?
grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by omooba969(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
At the moment, Israel no dey smile...enemies left, right & within.

With time those two will know better because things no easy for that end @all. cool
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by clarity4clear(f): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Greener pastures tinz on point
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by pweetyphola(f): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
dason4life:
A man and a woman got missing around 2 AM . . .
It's too early to raise an alarm, it's obvious that they
are somewhere having fun grin

They will be back soon

lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by omooba969(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
free2ryhme:
She said that it was in the character of the state government to welcome “strangers’’ residing in the state and extend kind gestures to them."... Nigerians are called strangers in their own country!

Wrong use of english on her part. I'm sure no offence intended. cool
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by ayusco85(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
dason4life:

Absconded to marry?
grin grin grin

absconded to either the red sea, or to golgotha

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Intrepid01(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
allanphash7:
Are you saying Nigeria is better than Isreal?

Nope, am just saying there are other better places...BTW Nigeria is safer than Israel
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:

absconded to either the red sea, or to golgotha

Dem be Moses and Mariam?
grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by fransixe(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
there's no hiding place for both of them....they will be fished out, soonest! them jst dey cause shame for naija.
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by burujnews: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
(photos) Pope Francis Arrive Kenya Hold Mass

image Pope Francis held a Holy Mass in Kenya today to mark the country’s National Day of Prayer and Reflection. He is visiting Kenya as part of his state visit to Africa

http://burujnews.com/2015/11/26/photos-pope-francis-arrive-kenya-hold-mass/
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:
If their names were to be published i guess this thread will have turned to a tribal bashing thread. since they are non indigenes i can only guess one tribe.... grin........................... ur guess is as good as mine
but e no go pass my igbo ppl oh!! I mean, my weed people ooh. Don't ger it twwisted cos any tribe takes igbo.
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by dazzlingd(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
They should find those two yeebos fast and bundle dem back to nigeria
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by ikevin(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
TruthHurts1:
Come on sharrap there. Nigeria bad pass any other country
Really, the way you guys post unconfirmed reports here uhn, so Nigeria is the worst country in the world, and you can feel free browsing, typing away on forums while still being in Nigeria brother. Why don't you try visiting Somalia, Syria etc. Abeg, you guys should calm down and stop spoiling Nigeria, yes we have issues, but it is not bad like that.
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by ikevin(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
but e no go pass my igbo ppl oh!! I mean, my weed people ooh. Don't ger it twwisted cos any tribe takes igbo.
only one question to you, would you be man enough to put up your real names and your real picture and be tagged against your statement? You guys just say anything on the internet these days, pretty disappointed at my fellow Nigerian youths. More noise less sense.
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by tonydatasrvs: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Get cheap and affordable shared data on all networks. contact tonydataservices on 08099819602.
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Panshow(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
You went to the Holy Land yet you are committing crime. Naija I hail thee.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right Or Wrong To Give A Beggar My Tithes / Does Taking The Communion Break My Fast? / Do Dreams Affect Our Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.