Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Parrot joke nd some funny pics - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Parrot joke nd some funny pics (1199 Views)

Very Very Hilarious Parrot Joke / Some Funny Nigeria Political Jokes / Some Funny Pictures And Lovely Memes I Have Ever Comme Across. (2) (3) (4)

The Parrot joke nd some funny pics by referandum(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
A woman walked into a pet shop looking for a parrot to buy. The shopkeeper showed her a beautiful African Red parrot. "What about this one, Madam? A beautiful one, and it's cheap, just 2,000 Naira."
"Why is it so cheap?" asked the woman.
"Well", replied the Shopkeeper, "It used to live in a brothel (a house for prostitutes) and as a result, its language is bad."
"Oh, I don't mind that", said the woman, making her mind up, "I'm broad minded and it'll be a laugh having a profane parrot."
So, she bought the parrot and took it home. Once safely in its new home, the parrot looked around and shouts at the woman. "What the F**k?! A new brothel and a new chair lady."
"I'm not a chair lady and this is not a brothel!" Scolded the woman, trying not to laugh.
A little while later, the woman's two teenage daughters arrived home. "Unfucking-believable! A new brothel, a new chair lady, and now two new prostitutes." said the parrot when he saw the daughters.
"Mummy, tell your parrot to shut up, we are not prostitutes." complained the girls.
But they all saw the funny side and had a laugh at their new pet.
A short while later, the husband came home. The parrot screamed, "What the Bleep?! A new brothel, a new chair lady, two new prostitutes, but the same old customer! How you doing Michael?''

Are These Names Of Colours Or Food Recipes? / Rate This (photo) Suit Or Agbada ? / Watch Dis Hilarious Video Of Facebook User Wey Finish Work As She Mimic Cee-c