Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) (57109 Views)

Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Thief Who Stole Babies At Alapere Lagos Caught And Stripped Unclad - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by aprokomanager: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
#StealingIsEvil undecided
end time thief
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Jalubarika(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Why can't we do same to politician. Someone stole to survive and meet immediate need and you tagged him thief.
What he needs is rehab and empowerment.
I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by snipps: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time thieves grin grin
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Badt guy, he still dey sidewatch weda anytin drop.. grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by chinemerem26(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
I hav been robbed and mugged buh I still pity this muderfukers when I see this kind of pix
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tydies:
Why dnt we treat our petty thieves with respect?

Is that a kind of encouragement?
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
There they go again! Animals. The zoo of a society! Nigerians should be ashamed of their primitiveness! Shameless fools! Ptui!

I think it is time the police start arresting people who are demeaning people on the streets for stealing or for taking the law into their own hands. Backward society!

1 Like

Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by conquerorsegun(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
grin grin grin op u know snap am well
u can still do d needful
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hustlerlomo:
Badt guy, he still dey sidewatch weda anytin drop.. grin

Lolz!!!
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by maxy097(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
Wetin you wan see?
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
jungle justice at its finest... cheesy
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Serves him right
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by emmchi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Only in lasgidi grin....the dude is even walking with swag grin
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
man inhumanity to man
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmm....the guy look ready to bite somebody.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by oyetunder(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
kingthreat:
After this, he will think 10 times before stealing again.
Are you sure? I doubt such in our continent of unrepentant looters. Don't be surprise if he recuperates only to repackage his modus operandi.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Aitee1: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op I'm very angry with you, why the side view pic

angry angry angry
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by UniqueGem(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
feelamong:
just Imagine how we fool ourselves in this country..

how much did he steal?

yet we will be hailing those that stole billions and calling them our heros! angry angry
I have never been in support of jungle justice, but after what happened to me yesternight, i don't even know where i stand anymore. My two weeks old LG G2 that cost me over 50k was stolen where i was charging it, thanks to no light and no fuel. Despite all the calls i put through begging this thief that i have important files saved on it and a promise to pay 10k, the guy just removed my sim. I'm sure he is going to sell that phone for a paltry sum. Now tell me, would you feel pity if this guy is caught.
People who has never been stolen from don't know what victims face. This thieves are heartless bro.

1 Like

Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Na so them go graduate from petty thief to big time thief carrying AK47.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
ShakurM:
Very good!! Call it what you want but if you steal here, jungle justice is the punishment, strip you naked and beat you to a pulp!

Over there in what you call a civilised place, you walk inside a store, you steal something petty like a chocolate bar sef and try to make a run, the store owner brings out his rifle, shoots you, you fall down and die !

angry

where is there?
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by IamTheophilus(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
ShakurM:
Very good!! Call it what you want but if you steal here, jungle justice is the punishment, strip you naked and beat you to a pulp!

Over there in what you call a civilised place, you walk inside a store, you steal something petty like a chocolate bar sef and try to make a run, the store owner brings out his rifle, shoots you, you fall down and die !

angry
you've watched too much movie in the past years.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by slimgold123(f): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
Wetin you wan see? shockedshockedshocked
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Btruth: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
If it was that semovita that he was holding, was all he stole, it's obvious that the boy is hungry; and he shouldn't have been subjected to this kind of humiliation. Our leaders are stealing more than this. I'm not saying what the boy did was right though, but his case has become of that prostitute in the bible that Jesus save from stoning.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Ephemmm: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
feelamong:
just Imagine how we fool ourselves in this country..

how much did he steal?

yet we will be hailing those that stole billions and calling them our heros! angry angry

Na so he dey start. He knows he needs much money, why can't he head to the bank where money is being kept in large quantity? Money made from selling tomatoes and peppers is not synonymous with money made from politics I beg.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
The onlookers vented their fuel scarcity anger on him

Too bad
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by PHATE007(f): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
This country don tire me......... In other news..... . . . . . . END TIME POST *sips wine nd walks away*
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by yinkeys(m): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
#StealingIsEvil undecided
cheesy thou shall not judge, fornication is a sin too

1 Like

Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by kalus(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
weti you want see?
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by ShakurM(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamTheophilus:
you've watched too much movie in the past years.
Believe it or not undecided
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
jhydebaba:
A young man was alleged to have stolen and was mobbed by onlookers and passerby at Alapere area of Lagos today. The cloths were torn and he was beaten blue black. He was later asked to go naked in the scorching sun.

Thank you for not killing and burning him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest / Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station / 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.