Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) (29449 Views)

Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) / President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta / President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
And the tourist keeps touring the world and ignoring his nations problem

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by coolitempa(f): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"and if you swear that birds should enter the wings-engine, they will call you enemy of progress. Imagine, a father leaving his home hungry, without food and he travels around satisfied, going from one place to another, tell me if calamity won't befall such a father. I foresee a plane crash if care is not taken".

You are sick
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by slimgold123(f): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
why has he not resolved our fuel scarcity yet?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by sirugos(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Please were is [i][/i]friedplantain
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Johnny Walker......

Touring like his life depends on it...What a Arrow we have as a President!!!
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by femilek8(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
BABA MALTINA

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nwunuken(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ndlistic:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI DEPARTS ABUJA TO ATTEND COMMONWEALTH HEADS OF GOVERNMENT MEETING(CHOGM) IN MALTA. NOV 26, 2015.

President Muhammadu Buhari on arrival with a chopper as he departed Abuja to participate in the 2015 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Malta.

Source :http://ndubuisiude..com/2015/11/president-muhammadu-buhari-departs.traveling President

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
He is going to get more after shave cos the body ordour don soar.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by donphilopus: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:
What is the essence of him going to Malta? Don't we have Minister who am sure will represent him?

Bubu should stop all this waka waka.

Space booker.

His last journey to Iran should have been embarked by the Minister of State for Petroleum & Minister of Foreign Affairs. But I kinda think there's nothing wrong in him going to Malta himself since it's for Heads of Commonwealths.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
coolitempa:

You are sick
Be sincere with yourself eshinwaju, is everything alright with this country, for how long are we going to put the blame on GEJ?
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by gudmind: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Why is dis man walking about nd the poor people can't step am inch cos of fuel wahala ? Buhari stay one place na!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by ManagerUgo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
mr tourism 2015

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ajala traveling all over the world

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:
Sai Baba! When a leader is well respected worldwide, every nation will invite him for his inputs. Unlike the dark days when we had Okon who always folded his hands behind foreign leaders like a houseboy begging Oga for 100 naira recharge card.
Commonwealth Heads of Nations meeting. Baba is putting Nigeria back on world map after 6 years of slumber.
Mai gaskiya, Abu olododo.

Zombie alert..

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by madjune(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
I don't support all these trips.

Buhari should stay home and sort our problems.

Don't make me regret voting for you, PMB.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Buhari has a destabilised economy & yet traveling in & around the world like its no man's business
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Aitee1: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mbok mbok who vote in a tourist in the name of president

angry angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
buygala:
Nigerian bloggers be like...

President Muhammadu Buhari jets out to Malta to buy a crate of Malta Guiness...... Local entrepreneurs cry fowl sad.... Click here to get the full story smiley

But seriously.....

This one Baba is jetting around like Jet Li, I just hope he doesn't inadvertently jet into Turkish airspace and put himself and all of us into trouble sad embarassed ... If those guys could shoot down a Russian airplane for 'violating' their airspace, I wonder what they will do to our third-world naija Airforce1 if e miss road waka enter their airspace embarassed

Baba Zahra Sir, please I beg you in the name of Allah, your 150 cows and whatever else you hold dear, don't allow my enemies put me to shame for voting you.. stop the gallivanting and do just one thing... Just one Sir..which I, as your proud supporter can be very proud of....Baba please naaa cry cry cry cry

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by dyn1800: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
You for put laughing icon at the end of your comment so that we pretend to know you understood your post before you post it
rawpadgin:
to go & drink malta guiness
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by ijebu2020: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Travelling President and photo government.I pitty my people and my country.....Oma se ooo!
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by ijebu2020: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
OMG!..I used respect this man not that I ever believe in the scam called change neither am I a fan of the PDP.......But to be frank President Buhari travellings and trips are becoming too much and His advisors and confidants should tell him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by ijebu2020: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
More than enough issues and problems to solve at home.
The problems you cant solve by yourself or household cant be solved by outsiders.Charity begins at home.
What a country!
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bwahaha... The touring Dullard! Ironically, the trips are possibly not footed by tax payer money grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
[size=16pt]It is high time we review our membership of this commonwealth. There is so much segregation in the commonwealth. We have the big member or very rich and advanced countries ( Britain, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Malta, South Africa ) on the one side and very poor countries such as Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia, Fiji, Trinidad, Jamaica, Barbados, etc on the other hand.

A rich commonwealth country Britain has just deported about 500 Nigerian national from the UK to Nigeria. What are we now gaining from the commonwealth?

I prefer if Nigeria draw closer to China and Russia. They are more humane and have feeling for third world countries. unlike, Britain etc who prefer to see Nigeria exist on a master and servant relationship.

They are rather a neocolonialist countries. What economic value or development has our association with Baroness Lynda Chalker and the British empire brought to Nigeria?

So, President Muhammadu Buhari think towards Brazil, India, China and some of this Asian tigers. [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by snowytee(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:
Sai Baba! When a leader is well respected worldwide, every nation will invite him for his inputs. Unlike the dark days when we had Okon who always folded his hands behind foreign leaders like a houseboy begging Oga for 100 naira recharge card.
Commonwealth Heads of Nations meeting. Baba is putting Nigeria back on world map after 6 years of slumber.
Mai gaskiya, Abu olododo.
Why insulting the name OKON,does that speak well of you?Please don't do it again,thanks

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by darlenese(f): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
So this is the meaning of change ?
Smh!
Very soon he'll visit the moon

MuMu president

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by opineflu(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wetin dis fulani modafucker ..dey find for malta ...wen russia nd china...dey

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by castrokins(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Photocracy
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Baboo13(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bubu the eternal traveller

Btw, Like if you got double promotion from primary 4 to primary 6
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Long time bro. Am sure you are feeling the change at your location.

OZAOEKPE:
"and if you swear that birds should enter the wings-engine, they will call you enemy of progress. Imagine, a father leaving his home hungry, without food and he travels around satisfied, going from one place to another, tell me if calamity won't befall such a father. I foresee a plane crash if care is not taken".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) / Sagay, Ezekwesili, Aribisala Clash At Roundtable On Corruption War / Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.