Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) (29452 Views)

Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) / President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta / President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by happydays1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:
Sai Baba! When a leader is well respected worldwide, every nation will invite him for his inputs. Unlike the dark days when we had Okon who always folded his hands behind foreign leaders like a houseboy begging Oga for 100 naira recharge card.
Commonwealth Heads of Nations meeting. Baba is putting Nigeria back on world map after 6 years of slumber.
Mai gaskiya, Abu olododo.
ebi like say fuel scarcity no dey bite you.
or you think say if youths dey get work every body no go dey shout sai Baba, even fayose go change to sai Baba. Look outside your window tell me as things be
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by lahp(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Moohamadu bullhari the minister of tourism.....france after malta then maybe canada :DMoohamadu bullhari the minister of tourism.....france after malta then maybe canada
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Franzinni: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
This man will soon start living in the plane...
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Ana234(f): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
This man is gradually becoming a wanderer
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by onyebuoke: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
This guy is taking the piss
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by omoakin111: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bubu only aspired to become the president once again because he was jealous his colleagues were enjoying after service while his reign was short lived by ibb thus preventing him frm enjoying life as head of state and planning for retirement. Now that he has a second chance with many foot zombie soldiers in his support, he will not hesitate to walk in the sky at their detriment.

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by skedy1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Same clothes he wore to Iran.

Baba eh,who be your wardrobe whatever sef
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Let him continue traveling, he will still come back and face the problems that has befallen us.

Desperate power seeker without principles and strategies
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by excel101(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ndlistic:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI DEPARTS ABUJA TO ATTEND COMMONWEALTH HEADS OF GOVERNMENT MEETING(CHOGM) IN MALTA. NOV 26, 2015.

President Muhammadu Buhari on arrival with a chopper as he departed Abuja to participate in the 2015 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Malta.

Source :http://ndubuisiude..com/2015/11/president-muhammadu-buhari-departs.html

. Johnny Walker and Ajala travels is @ it again
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Realist2: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Another 10billion naira tax-payer money wasted on logistics, hotel and travelling allowances on this journey.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"and if you swear that birds should enter the wings-engine, they will call you enemy of progress. Imagine, a father leaving his home hungry, without food and he travels around satisfied, going from one place to another, tell me if calamity won't befall such a father. I foresee a plane crash if care is not taken".
lol easy oo
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hm the way Buhari is touring the world like a rock star is undecided well I comment my reserve
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"and if you swear that birds should enter the wings-engine, they will call you enemy of progress. Imagine, a father leaving his home hungry, without food and he travels around satisfied, going from one place to another, tell me if calamity won't befall such a father. I foresee a plane crash if care is not taken".
Abi ooo!!
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by pfadom: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
buygala:
Nigerian bloggers be like...

President Muhammadu Buhari jets out to Malta to buy a crate of Malta Guiness......

Baba Zahra Sir, ... don't allow my enemies put me to shame for voting you.. cry cry cry cry

Is this a prayer for your enemies of for you? Please when we think we curse our enemies we are at times praying for them.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Flexyshubzy:

That's ur opinion nd to FYI buhari does not celebrate Xmas

PMB belongs to everybody/religion group as the number one man.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PMB has programed you, I pray he doesn't forget your remote in malta

bro I done Die hahaha ha in fact I will report yiu for SAYING THE TRUTH LOL

LIKE IS INDERSTATEMENT TO YOUR COME
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by sunsewa: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
And the sojourner continues on what he knows best,he will attend all,both the one meant for ministers he will attend,Ajala the Jonny waka man.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

bro I done Die hahaha ha in fact I will report yiu for SAYING THE TRUTH LOL

LIKE IS INDERSTATEMENT TO YOUR COME
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:
Sai Baba! When a leader is well respected worldwide, every nation will invite him for his inputs. Unlike the dark days when we had Okon who always folded his hands behind foreign leaders like a houseboy begging Oga for 100 naira recharge card.
Commonwealth Heads of Nations meeting. Baba is putting Nigeria back on world map after 6 years of slumber.
Mai gaskiya, Abu olododo.
robot
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by cytellProperty: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
AJALA TRAVEL PRESIDENT. Na so so photo we dey see, no action. Original DULLARD.
Ndlistic:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI DEPARTS ABUJA TO ATTEND COMMONWEALTH HEADS OF GOVERNMENT MEETING(CHOGM) IN MALTA. NOV 26, 2015.

President Muhammadu Buhari on arrival with a chopper as he departed Abuja to participate in the 2015 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Malta.

Source :http://ndubuisiude..com/2015/11/president-muhammadu-buhari-departs.html

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Freeman50(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Will so called travelling bring solutions to problems we are facing in Nigeria??
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by nedu666: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
before election every one in buhari photo op was yoruba, after election everyone in his photo op is aboki. I tell you aboki has change the change for Yoruba people. grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Silly old man.

Enjoying his retirement with Tax payers money.

His voters are more silly.

There is time for everything under the sun. The productive years of this man has passed when disgruntled Nigerians put him in power. Lets leave his mental and physical capabilities even as a youth..

Smh..
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
olapluto:

GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin
E get as e dey pain you.

MALTA.......
PARIS......
Predict where else and get 10l of fuel grin

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by calabardick(m): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
hope say airforce dey service those flying coven?
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by calabardick(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
mykl01:

MALTA....... PARIS...... Predict where else and get 10l of fuel grin
jamaica
lolz
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by October1960: 2:36am On Nov 27, 2015
I hope he is going to negotiate the return of some of our stolen money.

Malta is a major offshore money laundering, and no questions asked banking locations in the world.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by October1960: 3:07am On Nov 27, 2015
At this high level some things have to be said face to face rather than over the phone.

Nigeria please learn patience.

16 years of bad government at all levels cannot be undone in 6 months with the snap of fingers.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by nigeriancuban: 3:35am On Nov 27, 2015
all through gej tenure I never saw him this enthusiasted and determined,all I have been so was a clueless monkey with the huge nose of a pig,always wearing a hat like a Fulani herdsman and smiling like one sipping kunu.its good riddance to him and thank God for baba ooo,naija is nw getting back on its glory...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sagay, Ezekwesili, Aribisala Clash At Roundtable On Corruption War / Professor Umaru Garba Danbatta Appointed Chief Executive Of NCC / Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.