Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Get Ready For FM16 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Get Ready For FM16 (1504 Views)

Mortal Kombat 9 Ready For Trade.whu's Interestd??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready For FM16 by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
The latest release from SI in the football management series was made available on Nov 13 on steam for 30-40pounds making it almost impossible for ghetto guys like me to sniff the game. But thanks to guys like Skidrow, Nosteam, 3dm etc, poor blokes like me could have a chance of playing the game before December or so we thought. It was later revealed that FM 16 contained 3 layers of anti piracy security, making it almost impossible for the game to be cracked. Thankfully, light seemed to appear at the end of the tunnel. Rumours that a Russian hacker known as Mkdev seems to have broken through 2/3 layers of the anti piracy security. Those rumors were confirmed earlier today by FM gamers . The last obstacle to a perfectly working FM 16 crack is the fake players name. Let us hope that it is fixed very soon. To all FM addicts like me, pls let's us #PRAY_FOR_FMCRACK.
Re: Get Ready For FM16 by Roodez(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
I've been playing since december, but the issue of players name is annoying

(1) (Reply)

Ps Vita Henkaku Game Share / PS5: All The Games, Specs, News, And Rumors For Sony’s Playstation 5 / Do You Play Chess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.