Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Philips Consulting Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Philips Consulting Test (11696 Views)

Philips Consulting Aptitude Test / Michael Stevens Consulting TEST Invitation / Phillips Consulting Test Formats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philips Consulting Test by okoji: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2009
pcicero, did she say what organisation the recruitment was for? this kain coded recruitment worry oh,i dont even know what i applied for.
Re: Philips Consulting Test by babalawo(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2009
okoji:

pcicero, did she say what organisation the recruitment was for? this kain coded recruitment worry oh,i dont even know what i applied for.
Hello Pcicero,
U mean they have started calling the entry levels for interview.Then they must really be fast.For the organization I still bet my self for Savannah any body used to Nigerian banking industry will know that its practically impossible now for any of the exiting banks to mass recruit from entry level to Deputy manager level,I dont take seriously to posters that says its UBA or Wema,its only Savannah that can fill these vacuums now and I think they willopen their 108 branches in August
Pls as for the experienced hands do U have an idea of when the interviews will be
I think I need to get a means of getting across to you personally if U dont mind?I am not really on-ground and I am following this recruitment seriously
Thank you
Re: Philips Consulting Test by pcicero(m): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2009
@Babalawo.
i'm at labi2k2@yahoo.com.
Re: Philips Consulting Test by doctorfox: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2011
Philip Consulting is highly reputable and they are recruiting for one or more banks this time.
Of course no bank in Nigeria living or dead will hire entry level staff for the post of deputy manager.
You need experience and training to fill that position.

After the test most likely you will be notified about the company only if you are successful. So the first thing you should be certain of is your preparedness for the test.
Once you are contacted about your success in the interview, you must begin work on your interview skills, knowledge, and composure.

Wish you all the very best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Share Your Experience / What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? / Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.