Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,805 members, 7,802,573 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones (20944 Views)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
The events that have taken place in Kogi state gives credence to the rot and capriciousness that characterizes the Nigerian political space! In the words of the great Chinua Achebe, there was indeed a country!

Permit me again, to express my condolence to the Audu family, even though I give him and owe him no eulogies for the begger status he brought Kogi citizens into while he governed. His most notable acheivement for the much I remember is owning a house next to that of Michael Jordan. Haven said that, I find it preproterous that the APC in Kogi state intends installing a younger Audu to be the candidate. This simply shows the following:

1. The reason for a deputy governor or vice president, is mainly to have someone capable of governing affairs of a state or nation in the absence of the principal. The fact that Faleke is not seen fit to take over that mantle, shows that he was only taken by Audu to be his stooge while the looting continues. Why take someone as a deputy governor that you have no confidence in?

2. The APC in Kogi state has no constitutional right to install another replacement. According to law, they are either to conduct another primary or let Faleke be the front runnter. I understand the constitution in this matter is very murky and there is nothing spelt out in the 1999 constitution to guide the actions of the APC. Nevertheless, the people of Kogi must resist the younger Audu and the hegemony that is about to be imposed on them.

3. The Nigerian police should look into the accusation of rape by the Audu's and recover the N11 billion alleged to have been looted by the old Audu. We either have laws or we don't have a country. PMB must lend his voice to this mess.

4. I hope the 17 year old girl (wife) that has been taken advantage of act as a good step mother to the 43 year old Audu and advice him to sheet his swords and step down. Regardless, except the Kogi people are foolish - they must resist such blatant arrogance and hegemonic tendencies by the Audus, and make their state great again!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
cc: Ishilove lalasticlala obinoscopy tonyebarcanista
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Hefemale: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
OK
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Kundagarten: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
3. The Nigerian police should look into the accusation of rape by the Audu's and recover the N11 billion alleged to have been looted by the old Audu. We either have laws or we don't have a country. PMB must lend his voice to this mess.

The rape accusation just won't go away.
Am beginning to like cramjones grin grin

cc:lalasticlala you dey watch football?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by damton(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
h
Euro31:
Igalas are wiser now ... I know the wouldn't allow a Yoruba man from Lagos to come and rule them in their land ....
Yorubas in kogi pls respect ur host the igalas... Allow igalas to elect their own in their land .. Steer clear from kogi politics

There is nothing like respecting your host for the yorubas in kogi.

Just so you know, kogi is made up of 3 major ethnic groups which are the igalas, the ebira and the okuns (The yoruba speaking group).

Hence , what qualifies the igala man , qualifies the okun I.e yoruba. to aspire to be the Governor of t he state.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Igalas are wiser now ... I know the wouldn't allow a Yoruba man from Lagos to come and rule them in their land ....

Yorubas in kogi pls respect ur host the igalas... Allow igalas to elect their own in their land .. Steer clear from kogi politics

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by miqos02(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
[i][/i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by iamsodium(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time take

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Your OPINION DOESNT COUNT MAN.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by looseweight: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lemme read first
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by warrior01: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nigerians are suffering while the old relic called Buhari is busy gallivanting all over the world. He made himself the minister of petroleum and within 6 months wrecked the oil sector thereby causing unprecedented hardship on the populace. Now, he has added the minister of tourism to his portfolio and 500 Nigerians were deported from the UK. Still wondering the next calamity that will happen when he gets to Malta. God save us.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by johnwizey: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
There was indeed a country

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by dapsy4u2(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
We have heard you..... you have made your point!
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by justicejay(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
b
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Ciscogod(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Coming from a sane man to an in-sane community

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
The fact that Faleke is not seen fit to take over that mantle, shows that he was only taken by Audu to be his stooge while the looting continues......This got me laughing so hard-
A Stooge is a subordinate used by another to do unpleasant routine work....ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by SaiBuharii: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cramjones and tonyebarcanista. Who get sense pass?

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Teeboy22(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Politics is a dirty game

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by yeahh(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Euro31:

shocked
Are the kogi yorubas not Nigerians? Is igala the only tribe in Nigeria?

18 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by seunmsg(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Euro31:

What's this one saying? Faleke is a bona fide son of kogi state. If Audu finds him qualified enough to be his deputy, he definitely is qualified to be the next governor of the state considering the present circumstance.

Beside, why not face biafra and leave Nigerians to talk about kogi issue. Stop hating on the Yoruba's for no reason, we are not responsible for your problems.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
My dad Is from kogi lemme seek his opinion

Modified: HE DOESN'T GIVE A FVCK
APC IS A SCAM undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by tomdon(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
nope
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by festusfeezy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time brouhaha

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Adeyinka12(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Euro31:

werey maati kolu eleyi. You need fever herbs

9 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by StevenJay01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kkkk
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by noeloge82(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
In my personal opinnion this is very easy to resolve since INEC has asked APC to present a candidate , the Best thing to do is either Elevate the deputy and choose another deputy or reconduct a new primaries with only the pevious governorship participant
Then for Audu s son they should give him a good appointment cause making someone without experience governorship may riun the future of the state
Or are they saying that Audu s are the only better choice for the state.

Remember this is my personal opinion

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by odinese(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
.Nigeria is one of-the most stupidest country on earth..

Do they as actually think this is nollywood where you install the son of the igwe when the father dies?...

C'mon youths, y'all can do this...get up and show these stupid old men parties that y'all are stronger than them, Nigeria is a rotting country... Get up and create a new Nigeria. ..kills these old assholes and let the educated youths rule the country.. .if you don't do so, sorry these old niggies don't give 3fucks abt you guys.

You guys can even kill buhari if possible.

11 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
The late Prince Abubakar's son and his supporters must think they are in Gabon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kogi
K- kick
O- out
G- governor that is
I - irresponsible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by joshuaidibia(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
They should let him na. since kogi people juju don turn their brain to fufu angry . And they should let the young widow marry his son,so she will be first Harlot of the state. angry mtcheeww. EndTime state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
cramjones:
The events that have taken place in Kogi state gives credence to the rot and capriciousness that characterizes the Nigerian political space! In the words of the great Chinua Achebe, there was indeed a country!

Permit me again, to express my condolence to the Audu family, even though I give him and owe him no eulogies for the begger status he brought Kogi citizens into while he governed. His most notable acheivement for the much I remember is owning a house next to that of Michael Jordan. Haven said that, I find it preproterous that the APC in Kogi state intends installing a younger Audu to be the candidate. This simply shows the following:

1. The reason for a deputy governor or vice president, is mainly to have someone capable of governing affairs of a state or nation in the absence of the principal. The fact that Faleke is not seen fit to take over that mantle, shows that he was only taken by Audu to be his stooge while the looting continues. Why take someone as a deputy governor that you have no confidence in?

2. The APC in Kogi state has no constitutional right to install another replacement. According to law, they are either to conduct another primary or let Faleke be the front runnter. I understand the constitution in this matter is very murky and there is nothing spelt out in the 1999 constitution to guide the actions of the APC. Nevertheless, the people of Kogi must resist the younger Audu and the hegemony that is about to be imposed on them.

4. I hope the 17 year old girl (wife) that has been taken advantage of act as a good step mother to the 43 year old Audu and advice him to sheet his swords and step down. Regardless, except the Kogi people are foolish - they must resist such blatant arrogance and hegemonic tendencies by the Audus, and make their state great again!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones

You just had to make that 4th point? You are just so annoying!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President / Magu Running EFCC On Gossips, Marabouts Advice – DSS DG, Daura / Senate Inaugurates Constitution Review Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.