Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? (1125 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Please share with us on what has kept your relationship going these days

In these days of escalating break ups due to violence,infidelity or excess social media digest.

Please tell us how your relationship has kept it's head above the waters.

Most preferred are comments from married couples or partners who have whether the storm from 3 years and above

Thanks,we really appreciate.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by agarawu23(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Money and understanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
So you could work out if he looses his job,just asking?

agarawu23:
Money and understanding
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by agarawu23(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
1acre:
So you could work out if he looses his job,just asking?

a man without a job is a dead man walking.

No job, no gf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
It's so tough how it seems like the major factor,so how do you deal with homes where there is so much wealth but the love has gone sour.
agarawu23:
a man without a job is a dead man walking.

No job, no gf
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by agarawu23(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
1acre:
It's so tough how it seems like the major factor,so how do you deal with homes where there is so much wealth but the love has gone sour.
buy another one.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
You are joking!!!
agarawu23:
buy another one.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by QTEST007(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
1. MONEY

2.MORE MONEY

In fact 3.A LOT OF MONEY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Haba!!!
QTEST007:
1. MONEY

2.MORE MONEY

In fact
3.A LOT OF MONEY
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by miqos02(m): 5:50am On Nov 27, 2015
patience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Patiece,wallahi!!!!

miqos02:
patience
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by ifyalways(f): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Patience

Understanding

Ranting when necessary ( no bottling up or stifling emotions/reactions/mood) and moving on afterwards aka dealing with fvck up and forgiving afterwards.

Accepting that none of us is perfect .

Open communications lines.

Respect for each other

Most importantly, the mutual decision to make it work.

[s]Where she want go with sagged breasts and he, with fallen Akpa amu? [/s] cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by babygirlfl: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2015
Patience

Tolerance

Love

Communication

Humour

Respect

The desire for our marriage to work

Doing what works for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by babygirlfl: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2015
ifyalways:
Patience

Understanding

Ranting when necessary ( no bottling up or stifling emotions/reactions/mood) and moving on afterwards aka dealing with fvck up and forgiving afterwards.

Accepting that none of us is perfect .

Respect for each other

Most importantly, the mutual decision to make it work.

[s]Where she want go with sagged breasts and he with fallen Akpa amu? [/s] cheesy

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
You are so funny!!!
babygirlfl:
[/b]

Lol
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by Ginaz(f): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
to be honest is pretty tough, I've been dating this guy for four years now. its been a hell of a ride but we're still here.

what is helping us is communication, we talk about any thing and everything. I try my best to be very honest with him, infact I can say I'm very honest to the core.

we talk about our future a lot, makes us to focus on our goals. and we try to correct the other when going wrong. I talk deeply with him, our communication is very open and sincere.

we have fun, visit each other, support and care for ourselves. when we have argument we try to settle it ourselves no third party. since we started dating till now, no third party have been called to solve our problems, we did.

I think what helped this far is COMMUNICATION, I pray things works out well in the future cos I can't wait to marry him. CAN'T WAIT! God bless him o.

1 Like

Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
This thread is so enjoyable because I see lots of sincerity in the information being shared.

I particularly think it gets better by the line.

I pray with you that this union will evolve into marriage and you will succeed in your endeavors. Just let us know more,if you can share with us. We would be truly grateful.
Ginaz:
to be honest is pretty tough, I've been dating this guy for four years now. its been a hell of a ride but we're still here.

what is helping us is communication, we talk about any thing and everything. I try my best to be very honest with him, infact I can say I'm very honest to the core.

we talk about our future a lot, makes us to focus on our goals. and we try to correct the other when going wrong. I talk deeply with him, our communication is very open and sincere.

we have fun, visit each other, support and care for ourselves. when we have argument we try to settle it ourselves no third party. since we started dating till now, no third party have been called to solve our problems, we did.

I think what helped this far is COMMUNICATION, I pray things works out well in the future cos I can't wait to marry him. CAN'T WAIT! God bless him o.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Conversation Between Husband And Wife / Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids / OMG! See What A Nurse Pulled Out From A Woman's Ear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.