Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This (9996 Views)

PHOTOS: Has Okyeame Kwame Been Ushered Into ILLUMINATI? / Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste Into YBNL LABEL / Baddohssneh (olamide)finally On Snapchat __ See Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Seunpikin: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2015

First of all, i would'nt love to welcome insultive comments from anybody but you can call or tag me an hater as it is quite polite.
This post is not targetted at chacoaling (blackening) anybody's name or bringing anybody down. [ Nollylovers.com] came up with this post based on what we've been observing going on & happening in the entertainment world especially The Music Industry;
You can see i used a question mark at the end of my headline!
From what we've been observing going on in the music industry, we've been able to gather that something spiritual & occultic has taken over the industry!
From our observation; it seems getting fame & real money in the industry would go for something that involves blood or soul giving.

From Our Observation; Suspected Celebrities Who Have Been Initiated Into This Occult Group Are:-

1. Psquare:- You be like huh, the okoye boys? Hmm... Remmember i'm not blackmailing anybody here or saying they are into any occultic group; just my observation.
You remmember back in 2014 when we posted about P square killing their father for the promotion of their new album? If missed, SEE HERE @ http://nollylovers.com/forum2_theme_111501077.xhtml?tema=62
After each album release their parents died— First, The Invasion released In 2011; their mum died & Double Trouble released in 2014; their dad died. And it was seen as a means of getting global popularity to their album's. No doubt; These two albums were one of the most selling album straight from nigeria to the world even till date & in this both album features two highly profiled american artist; Rick Ross & T.I. Let me stop there sha, you all know that these two guys are deep into it so watchu wanna hear?...

2. Yemi Alade:- Ahh... That Johnny Crooner? No! No!! No!!! It can't be... Well, maybe Ooo.. But you should remmember we aint chacoaling anybody here.
If i may ask which year wey she blow?... 2014 with the track; johnny right?? & 2015 her dad died! Hmmm... You no dey observe anything? Well, lets leave it like that sha.. I'm not here to judge but just highlighting my views on things on-the-go!

3. Kiss Daniel:- After rising to stardom with Woju & Laye; the day after the release of Laye his dad died. When his dad died; Daniel's said something that dragged my attention but i never wanted to write anything about what he tweeted cuz i was not in the mood.

Here's what he tweeted:
#trustmeStars can't shine without darkness.... Love you all Fam.... Thanks for ur love and support all time. Bless you all... Kiss Daniel
— Kiss Daniel (@Iam_KissDaniel) May 9, 2015

Did you observe something after reading that tweet; A day or let me say Theysame day after his dad die? Hmmm... Let me pause here; now who's the next suspect??

4. Olamide:- I think giving this post a headline like; [ Celebrities into illuminati ] would have been better than just using Badoo's name but i have to as what just happened to him motivated me to write this.
The name Badoo aint new; he has been on the game for so long but remained relevant only to the streets of nigeria. I think Badoo has come to realise the slogan for hustlers which say's I No Come Lagos To Joke sha..
You would argue with me that the person who owns the name in mention Badoo has already gotten stardom for so long before this panda of him loosing his dad hit him; but believe me Street & Online Blogs made Olamide a big name in nigeria. He was'nt making real pay tho from rapping!
I think this people come after celebrities who are gaining solid ground in the scene sha, he released Shakiti Bobo earlier this year & it became the first Olamide's song in history to break a Youtube record in just few months. After releasing his fifth studio album; Eyan Mayweather it did'nt only happen wonders it climbed pillers. First time Olamide's album is trending globally on twitter for complete 3 days & still burning.. Make research on google & ask if any Olamide's song has climbed to the top of Itunes before & last there; and you would see just Eyan Mayweather painted all over to show there's no other of his album that got there. NB: Itunes is not just a ladder you top easily unless you dig deep.
I'm supposed to add Reminisce to this list as he is among one of my suspects. His Album Baba Hafusa Topped BillBoard for complete 1 Week. Before you hiss; you for ask google which site them be? To save your stress, its an international artist ranking site. That's all i can tell you for now.. Did he loose his dad? I leave the research to you!
Well... To round everything up; here's a screenshot of a tweet i got from Don Jazzy's twitter page when he was giving tips to upcoming artiste based on what and what not to do #WhenYouFinallyBlow:
Screenshot:-

And he meant it; VERY IMPORTANT!
Lolz.. This even made me remmember Oritse Femi's Double Wahala; And If You Are New In The Game...make you go pay your tithe.

Please, please.. Before i drop my pen, i would want to say this to all the upcomers : -
I did'nt come up with this post to discourage you from furthering your career. Anything can happen paradventure Ok...!
So my advise:-Be very careful in what you're doing & hold unto your God
#Peace_out
#Whayasay...
More Shocking Celeb News @ http://nollylovers.com

2 Likes

Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by SUPOL(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
nna ehh ina ako nno lobish

1 Like

Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Chanchit: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
So my friend that lost her mother in december and her dad followed by april must have joined Illuminati too. So Wizkid and Davido never join.
I wonder what would happen whentheydecide to join.

4 Likes

Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by libertyfather(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op observer sad try another one
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by haywire07(m): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Continue, u hear ? Just continue ...
End time irrelevant discovery
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by SirVictory: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
So any person wey em papa die u call am ritual

1 Like

Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Asunmoh: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Chanchit:
So my friend that lost her mother in december and her dad followed by april must have joined Illuminati too. So Wizkid and Davido never join.
I wonder what would happen whentheydecide to join.

then go top iTunes for 7 years if they join
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Op is high on pussyy juice
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Chanchit: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Asunmoh:

then go top iTunes for 7 years if they join

Wizkid and Davido go come collect 5grammy each, *no be ground nut o* on one grammy award night, we might just need help them kill Buhari sef join.
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by deyvidoris: 12:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Seunpikin:

First of all, i would'nt love to welcome insultive comments from anybody but you can call or tag me an hater as it is quite polite.
This post is not targetted at chacoaling (blackening) anybody's name or bringing anybody down. [ Nollylovers.com] came up with this post based on what we've been observing going on & happening in the entertainment world especially The Music Industry;
From what we've been observing going on in the music industry, we've been able to gather that something spiritual & occultic has taken over the industry!
From our observation; it seems getting fame & real money in the industry would go for something that involves blood or soul giving.

From Our Observation; Suspected Celebrities Who Have Been Initiated Into This Occult Group Are:-

1. Psquare:- You be like huh, the okoye boys? Hmm... Remmember i'm not blackmailing anybody here or saying they are into any occultic group; just my observation.
You remmember back in 2014 when we posted about P square killing their father for the promotion of their new album? If missed, SEE HERE @ http://nollylovers.com/forum2_theme_111501077.xhtml?tema=62
After each album release their parents died— First, The Invasion released In 2011; their mum died & Double Trouble released in 2014; their dad died. And it was seen as a means of getting global popularity to their album's. No doubt; These two albums were one of the most selling album straight from nigeria to the world even till date & in this both album features two highly profiled american artist; Rick Ross & T.I. Let me stop there sha, you all know that these two guys are deep into it so watchu wanna hear?...

2. Yemi Alade:- Ahh... That Johnny Crooner? No! No!! No!!! It can't be... Well, maybe Ooo.. But you should remmember we aint chacoaling anybody here.
If i may ask which year wey she blow?... 2014 with the track; johnny right?? & 2015 her dad died! Hmmm... You no dey observe anything? Well, lets leave it like that sha.. I'm not here to judge but just highlighting my views on things on-the-go!

3. Kiss Daniel:- After rising to stardom with Woju & Laye; the day after the release of Laye his dad died. When his dad died; Daniel's said something that dragged my attention but i never wanted to write anything about what he tweeted cuz i was not in the mood.

Here's what he tweeted:

Did you observe something after reading that tweet; A day or let me say Theysame day after his dad die? Hmmm... Let me pause here; now who's the next suspect??

4. Olamide:- I think giving this post a headline like; [ Celebrities into illuminati ] would have been better than just using Badoo's name but i have to as what just happened to him motivated me to write this.
The name Badoo aint new; he has been on the game for so long but remained relevant only to the streets of nigeria. I think Badoo has come to realise the slogan for hustlers which say's I No Come Lagos To Joke sha..
You would argue with me that the person who owns the name in mention Badoo has already gotten stardom for so long before this panda of him loosing his dad hit him; but believe me Street & Online Blogs made Olamide a big name in nigeria. He was'nt making real pay tho from rapping!
I think this people come after celebrities who are gaining solid ground in the scene sha, he released Shakiti Bobo earlier this year & it became the first Olamide's song in history to break a Youtube record in just few months. After releasing his fifth studio album; Eyan Mayweather it did'nt only happen wonders it climbed pillers. First time Olamide's album is trending globally on twitter for complete 3 days & still burning.. Make research on google & ask if any Olamide's song has climbed to the top of Itunes before & last there; and you would see just Eyan Mayweather painted all over to show there's no other of his album that got there. NB: Itunes is not just a ladder you top easily unless you dig deep.
I'm supposed to add Reminisce to this list as he is among one of my suspects. His Album Baba Hafusa Topped BillBoard for complete 1 Week. Before you hiss; you for ask google which site them be? To save your stress, its an international artist ranking site. That's all i can tell you for now.. Did he loose his dad? I leave the research to you!
Well... To round everything up; here's a screenshot of a tweet i got from Don Jazzy's twitter page when he was giving tips to upcoming artiste based on what and what not to do #WhenYouFinallyBlow:

Lolz.. This even made me remmember Oritse Femi's Double Wahala; And If You Are New In The Game...make you go pay your tithe.

Please, please.. Before i drop my pen, i would want to say this to all the upcomers : -
I did'nt come up with this post to discourage you from furthering your career. Anything can happen paradventure Ok...!
#Peace_out
#Whayasay...

Allow me to say that this is officially te dumbest thing I have ever read. You sir, are in need of psychiatric help. In the mean time guys please join me enjoy this amazing article about Yemi Alade.

http://www.globalafricana.com/2015/11/26/yemi-alade-how-that-yoruba-ibo-girl-became-an-african-superstar/
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Elparaiso(m): 4:30am On Nov 27, 2015
Patiently waiting for OP's parents to die.
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by asifawarley(m): 5:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Big Lie.....
Seunpikin:

Here's what he tweeted:

#Peace_out
#Whayasay...
Big Lie.....
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by otimothy(m): 5:15am On Nov 27, 2015
It is a thousand times easier to criticize than to create. That's why critics are never problem solvers. "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain, and most do." (Dale Carnegie). Don't be that fool! A critic is a man created to praise greater men than himself but he is never able to find them. He is convinced that for him to get sunshine, he must cast shadows on others. The critic is like the girl who can't dance so she says the band can't play. (Yiddish proverb). Anyone who says it can't be done shouldn't interrup those brave enough to follow the light of their dreams. "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others" (from the Optimist Creed). If you live life only to work with the wrecking crew and not construction gang what purpose is there to life? You are more than this! Live better!
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by miqos02(m): 5:27am On Nov 27, 2015
ok
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 27, 2015
Op oh! Illuminati or ritual are 4 pple wey get mind,n if u wan join don't hesitate to,u see pple wey hustle n at d end of d day u call dem ritualists.As I dey run commot for hse evry morning dey struggle to mk moni,wen God finally bless me then one idiot go talk......I pity d person becos dem neva create d thunder wey go fire d person.in all get a life pls.
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by ruggedtimi(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2015
it must not be illuminaty...maybe sum oda occultic fraternity, jst like how nigerians term any bigman in a secret society an OGBONI member, u might mistake a mason for an ogboni man....i suspectd kiss daniel father's death.

2 Likes

Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2015
that's one thing with Africans.... what they can't do... any person that did it is a ritualist or did juju.

1 Like

Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Gidoka(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Gidoka(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2015
Op, elements of truth in ur post, but quite a number of people will not believe it.
because what "WE" don't understand we cant explain.

1 Like

Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Chestar5(f): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2015
They surely are not Illuwateva but i know they re in a fratenity or secret cult undecided.........

But u neva can tell.....

1 Like

Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Polarbite(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Looool! Bro u are very observative o! They MIGHT be in a secret cult who knws...dat is afta being famous incase u don't 95% of dem na hustler/ajepako.PLEASE live my BADOO out of this! So gbo!
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2015
Ado ata Ntun OP !!
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by faith551(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
Wetin concern agbero and overload. Anything dem like, na their life.
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by bedspread: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
U spoke my thoughts..... They all in it
Flavor
Phyno
Dbang
Jazzy
Wizkid
Davido
They all in it
Re: Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This by alice1166: 12:47am On Feb 27
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

(1) (Reply)

Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" / See How Half Unclad Obama's Daughter Stepped Out That Got Tongues Wagging 18+ / Dbanj And Chidinma's Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.