Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women (29082 Views)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Things Men Will Always Tell Women During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
It is not just women who have something to hide, men too have their reasons for keeping a few things from their partners.

10 men reveal the top lies they tell their women.

1. I love you: “I was sexually attracted to my girlfriend long before I fell in love with her. But at that time, when she asked me, I told her I loved her because that was what she wanted to hear.” – Mark, 24.

2. I am single: “One lie I tell most women is that I am single. I am not in a serious relationship but I have a few women I see from time to time. I have not found ‘the one’ yet, but when I meet a potential girlfriend, I have to tell her I am single.” Benji, 24.

3. I am not into looks: “I have a picture in my head of my ideal woman, and my girlfriend does not exactly look like that. I tell her it does not matter to me, but I know I will be way more attracted to her if she looked a certain way” – OC, 26

4. I make X amount of money: “My wife does not know exactly what I make. I do not want her to feel entitled and start making demands if she finds out, so I keep my real earnings from her.” – Nnamdi, 32

5. I want to get married: “I am not completely ready to be married right now, but I know if my girlfriend knows this, she will leave. So I make her happy by not being totally honest about it.” Jafar, 32.

6. I am not looking for a serous relationship: “I say this to women I really do not want to date anymore. I do not want to break up with them so I tell them I am just not looking for a relationship.” – Bayo, 31.

7. It’s not just sex: “I tell women this before we get intimate. No woman wants to feel used so I try to convince them it’s not just sex I want from them. But most times, it is, at least in the beginning.” – Martin, 28

8. I don’t find her attractive: “My wife will get mad if I ever tell her I found some other woman attractive. So, whenever she asks, I always say she is the only one I am attracted to.” Yinka, 36.

9. You are the best I ever had: “My fiancee is not the best sex partner I have had, but there is not reason she should know that.” Joseph, 29.

10. My friend’s opinion don’t matter: “Although I don’t always take their advice, I do value my friends’ opinion. I take most of my issues to them and they have to approve a woman before I date her. I cannot tell my woman this.” Niyi, 27. 

https://www.naij.com/648484-top-10-lies-men-tell-women.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2015

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Cholls(m): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2015
My brother good for you.
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Erukumakanaki: 12:10am On Nov 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Guilty

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by ronald4lif(m): 2:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Number 5 works pretty good, like magic. In this times where the society is mounting mastodonic pressure on ladies to get married and with some absorbing themselves in the 'age factor' propelling them to wanting to get married, all one need do is just tell they're looking forward to settling down soon for most ladies to unclasp their defences.

In some cases, you don't even have to mention it, they employ their intuition and can 'tell' when a guy is 'equipped' for marriage and will be all over them. Your list is faultless and 5 tops it for me.

But permit me to add, this approach works only for guys who are in most cases, indeed, suitable for marriage with a propitious career. Not for some bloke who's largely still dependent on their parents/sponsor for livelihood.

Although some ladies are too gullible and can be hoodwinked with the 'marriage cliche' even when the fella in question is jobless, unambitious and unenterprising. One then wonders how she and her kids expect to be cartered for if such marriage happens.

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 27, 2015
"Your Pvssy is the Sweetest I ever had"

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Cutehector(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
Number 5 works pretty good, like magic. In this times where the society is mounting mastodonic pressure on ladies to get married and with some absorbing themselves in the 'age factor' propelling them to wanting to get married, all one need do is just tell they're looking forward to settling down soon for most ladies to unclasp their defences.

In some cases, you don't even have to mention it, they employ their intuition and can 'tell' when a guy is 'equipped' for marriage and will be all over them. Your list is faultless and 5 tops it for me.

But permit me to add, this approach works only for guys who are in most cases, indeed, suitable for marriage with a propitious career. Not for some bloke who's largely still dependent on their parents/sponsor for livelihood.

Although some ladies are too gullible and can be hoodwinked with the 'marriage cliche' even when the fella in question is jobless, unambitious and unenterprising. One then wonders how she and her kids expect to be cartered for if such marriage happens.
you are right brother.. Whenever i see the truth, i always admit to it.. Buh the sad part is dah, most girls will neva heed to advice. You tell dem to be careful with guys and dey do exactly the opposite.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Cutehector(m): 6:27am On Nov 27, 2015
1 i love u: it takes time for a guy to fall in love with a girl... And d sad part is dat these ladies just fall in love too easily.. And just want to knw if d guy loves dem bak, the guy only says it just to make her happy...

2. I am single.. Yeah all guys are single until u see a ring on their finger... Hardtruth..

3. I am not into looks. : well, this statement is true tho.. Not all are into looks so ladies, when u hear this, believe it.

4. I make x amount of money.. Got nothin to say on that.

5. I want to get married.. Its so ironic hw ladies just want to get deceived. Like me, i will neva eva hide my marriage plans. Its seven years fm now.. So future wifey, seven years from now is very enuf for me to build a bright future for u.. I am pretty sure u can wait... smiley

6. I am not lookin for a serious rship.. Alright this os for dem players. I am very responsible.

7. Its just not sex... Hmmmm..... Keeps quiet..

8. I dont find her attractive.. Ladies ladies ladies, u gotta knw this, every lady is unique in her own way.. Dat u dnt hav big ikebe doesnt mean u dont have wisdom.... Think!!!! I am attracted to sensible ladies, not physical looks! So wenneva u catch me lookin in anoda lady's direction, dnt get worried... cheesy

9. Phew

10 mchew...

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Akposkool(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Some of these are not lies. I love my girl so much so i tell her not cus she wanna hear it but cus it's what i feel for her.
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2015
YourMain:
undecided
YourMain, 'what I did'?
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
1 i love u: it takes time for a guy to fall in love with a girl... And d sad part is dat these ladies just fall in love too easily.. And just want to knw if d guy loves dem bak, the guy only says it just to make her happy...

2. I am single.. Yeah all guys are single until u see a ring on their finger... Hardtruth..

3. I am not into looks. : well, this statement is true tho.. Not all are into looks so ladies, when u hear this, believe it.

4. I make x amount of money.. Got nothin to say on that.

5. I want to get married.. Its so ironic hw ladies just want to get deceived. Like me, i will neva eva hide my marriage plans. Its seven years fm now.. So future wifey, seven years from now is very enuf for me to build a bright future for u.. I am pretty sure u can wait... smiley

6. I am not lookin for a serious rship.. Alright this os for dem players. I am very responsible.

7. Its just not sex... Hmmmm..... Keeps quiet..

8. I dont find her attractive.. Ladies ladies ladies, u gotta knw this, every lady is unique in her own way.. Dat u dnt hav big ikebe doesnt mean u dont have wisdom.... Think!!!! I am attracted to sensible ladies, not physical looks! So wenneva u catch me lookin in anoda lady's direction, dnt get worried... cheesy

9. Phew

10 mchew...
l
On point!
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

True bro!
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2015
I invoke the spirit of lalasticlala and seun to come and do their work.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by CR77(f): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2015
cool
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by BCISLTD: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2015
angry ur the most beautiful girl ever. ..Sikes grin

Most beautiful

https://www.nairaland.com/2766054/cheap-toks-golf-4...550k

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by imsuboi(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2015
smh angry angry
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Crap!
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by princeogbeide1(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Bad thread"

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by NOBODYY: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2015
My lie if konji don catch me is simple

Babe let me just put the tip..
i promise you ewenor enter undecided

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Richie0974: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2015
OK.
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by mzjayne(f): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Scam sad
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Odunharry(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2015
lol....many of them love lies

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by hkidola00(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2015
h
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by hkidola00(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Akposkool:
Some of these are not lies. I love my girl so much so i tell her not cus she wanna hear it but cus it's what i feel for her.
, na ur type too dey trust girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Mystery007(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2015
I concur
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Raxxye(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2015
Lol
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by rita25(f): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2015
end time men and their lies tongue
Re: Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2015
oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Tonto Dikeh Behind The Scene Leaked Sex Video. 18+ Only / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.