Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience (33528 Views)

What You Need To Know Before Making Your Black Friday Shopping / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Mallforafrica.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Experience abi

It is d worst
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by An0nimus: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
That black Friday is an overrated scam. Over the months Jumia have been steadily increasing the price of their goods in preparation of this Black Friday despite little changes in the Naira-Dollars exchange rate. They just took little percentage off or revert it back to their normal price. This is a glorious huge mega scam!
You know this. I looked up a 32" TV and was surprised to see a discounted price of 45k today. The original price was put at 70k or so.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by nonstan(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2015
SHEGZYDONIAA:
if u are using pc with google chrome...jumia opens like nairaland sharp sharp...
i av bin surfing effortlessly though with nothing tangible to buy..price unchanged for most needed goods

thats very correct
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by An0nimus: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....Black Friday is supposed to be an in store shopping thing. Cyber Monday. ...Monday coming...supposed to be the online version of Black Friday.
Yeah. Shops do an 'online version' still. The real online stuff is Cyber Monday
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by bigv(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2015
As in ehn...the Delivery charges was like times 3 the actual worth of the goods. Very silly people!

Mystery007:
I over noticed and the charge for delivery sef na die. This black friday na scam, Mtcwwww!!
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by apatuku: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Fraud Friday grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by gohzieh(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2015
rukeme2005:
Guys, visit www.westernmall.co.uk and visit the bid page. There are no starting prices on the items so you get to bid for any item at any price you want. The bid ends tomorrow so if your bid price is higher than that of others, you'll win the bid. You don't want to miss this. It's one of a kind.

Is this a foregin company or what?
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Tobeh: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Black Friday Free Giveaways

Don't forget to check out this link for the Black Friday Free Giveaways: https://www.nairaland.com/2766244/black-friday-free-giveaways
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by donem: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Please I need someone to buy me a phone.I seriously need one !!!! embarassed....
Class captain which are you using to post?
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by hunterabiolad: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2015
i checked a phone that someone bought for #38k 2days on Jumia to my surprise i found it at #38,150.00. Their price no decrease at all
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by destino24(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2015
rahazaqa:
On where?
Jumia
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by EmagNig(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2015
is Konga okay at all. How can they sell this asha phone for N150,000

http:///nokia-asha-206-dual-sim-black-10-pieces-2006741

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by sholasys: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Jumia blackfriday is a scam. I bought curtain holder at #960naira per one, bought 8 pieces which is #7680 and charge me 3k for shipping cost. Ordinarily I will get them at nearby shop for 1k each. #FakeBlackFriday

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2015
nazzydude:
Anything Nigerians put hand. We defeat the purpose. No one forced them to do Black Friday. They literally just scamming Nigerians. By 12.02 the so called 1gig hot 2 was already sold out and it supposedly started the flash sale by 12am.smh. That's pure scam. Their 90% discounts are just 1,000 removed from price of items. Black Friday my foot.

Bro i thought i was d only one who witnessed the midnight scam. From 12:00 to 12:02am- a diffrence of 2minutes- Infinix sold out, abeg se na winch quick put am for cart?
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by uzolexis(f): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Christmas shopping H&M, C&A,Tesco,Zara all of una,here I come grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by buslink(f): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Are u shopping for black friday? Buy from my store, i sell awesome quality product at the cheapest price.
Please visit http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/kslib/ Place your order and get free delivery for lagos.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Xhaka(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
70% scam
No smooth deal
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by rogerz: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
SCAM FRIDAY. I talk am! grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by novozymes: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
I
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
spicy244:
Jumia has been down since but managed to open once and i could see was white lie friday....I know it can never be 90%off

MTCHEWWWW

Why you do mouth like persin when sabi suck,or do you?
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Brownhypo: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
lurlah2014:
Nothing is so special about the black friday sales cos I woke up @ 12am to purchase on jumia.com only to find out that there was no 90% slash on price as so said.

Am so angry now pls sumone shud help me call JUMIA for defamation of character plssssssssss
eayahh! Gimme their number grin
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by olu4life(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
An0nimus:

You know this. I looked up a 32" TV and was surprised to see a discounted price of 45k today. The original price was put at 70k or so.
Yeah, which is what I ordered for instantly. hehehe. D idiots are yet to confirm m order since morning angry
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by baba11(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Bro i thought i was d only one who witnessed the midnight scam. From 12:00 to 12:02am- a diffrence of 2minutes- Infinix sold out, abeg se na winch quick put am for cart?
Same here...
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by drnelson: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
OFCOURSE ITS NOT SCAM...DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO SUFFER LOSS JUST BECAUSE ITS BLACK FRIDAY...ITS JUST A GIMMICK TO MAKE YOU BUY MORE ITS NOT A SECRET OR A SCAM.

IF YOU WANT REAL BLACK FRIDAY DEALS.

GO TO MALLFORAFRICA AND BUY FROM AMAZON IN USA.

THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GET REAL BLACK FRIDAY DEALS.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by lomprico(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
abatically:

Of I tell u say these jerseys are fake shey u no go vex.
shey na pay on delivery? if na fake i reject am pere!
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by spicy244(f): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
youmour:

Why you do mouth like persin when sabi suck,or do you?

Ask goggle
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
spicy244:

Ask goggle

Hmm I for like give you this black meat this black Friday,how you see am?
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by CharlyNick: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
It's a choice and not mandatory........ Everyone must not be successful here......

Do u want then to go Bankrupt? Didn't even bother wasting an 500kb to open any shit site called Jumia/Konga
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Kenchukky(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
I think for now Jumia is still the best. Free delivery, quick confirmation of order and delivery in spite of the huge orders. Prices were either normal or reduced depends on the sellers.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by clemz85(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
i and my roomie waited till 12am to order tecno camon c8,
we click on the phone on, while loading, we watch all the number drop to
sold out before we could click on order,

the 1st item to finish by 12am
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by ajirex: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Their discounts are not really true on luxury products and in demand goods.especially phones,men clothes,appliances,and d rest.....

1/10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria / CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / Oluwatoyin Subair: The MD Of HITV Shares His Touching Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.