Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans (8985 Views)

Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) / Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by italo: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

Fool, the bible existed long before Catholicism satanism was born

Yet Jesus and the apostles never mentioned it.

Who's the fool now?

2 Likes

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by vooks: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2015
italo:

Yet Jesus and the apostles never mentioned it.

Who's the fool now?
Buffoon, the last book was penned in 96AD. Let me school you Neanderthal on how he bible came to us
http://www.bible.ca/canon.htm

Have a blessed Lord's Day free of satanism,idolatry and necromancy
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by vooks: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Pagan origins of the rosary beads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZO7x1qmAv0
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

There is cannibalism among animals you fool. Animals kill each other routinely, are hey trying hard to further progression of their species?

There are tribes that are cannibals and it has taken some serious colonialism to exorcise their primitivity. Can I go on?

What you are doing is circular reasoning;
Any shred of morality is defined as an attempt to further the species. And any attempt to further the species is defined as morality.

Get me a sensible basis for morality like for instance why you can't marry your mother
so now I'm a fool . . . like seriously? what have i done to deserve this?

like I earlier. not that hard to grasp. A Normal organism will try to do its best to further the progression of it's species. in such a case, where the organism is abnormal, cannibalism, homosexuality, and even abstinence and so on then arises. Religion is a leading cause of abnormality in species. people have been known to commit genocide, kill people, rip out people's hearts, and all other specie damaging things in the name of God. effects of child indoctrination, most likely.

I obviously can't marry my mother because firstly, I'm not attracted to older women. secondly, I've been living with her for years. there's no possible way i can develop some new interest for her. especially sexual. also, i know that marrying within the family = deformed offspring. so why would I do such a thing? in this case, what you actually define as morality is not even really so. it's more of a matter of preference. incest is in fact possible and has been done over the decades by abnormal organisms. this arouses from a desire called Oedipus complex and has nothing to do with "morality."

You on the other hand have failed to give me a basis for your selective obedience. I really think you should do that instead of these insults. they don't really portray you as an intelligent being.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by vooks: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

so now I'm a fool . . . like seriously? what have i done to deserve this?

like I earlier. not that hard to grasp. A Normal organism will try to do its best to further the progression of it's species. in such a case, where the organism is abnormal, cannibalism, homosexuality, and even abstinence and so on then arises. Religion is a leading cause of abnormality in species. people have been known to commit genocide, kill people, rip out people's hearts, and all other specie damaging things in the name of God. effects of child indoctrination, most likely.

I obviously can't marry my mother because firstly, I'm not attracted to older women. secondly, I've been living with her for years. there's no possible way i can develop some new interest for her. especially sexual. also, i know that marrying within the family = deformed offspring. so why would I do such a thing? in this case, what you actually define as morality is not even really so. it's more of a matter of preference. incest is in fact possible and has been done over the decades by abnormal organisms. this arouses from a desire called Oedipus complex and has nothing to do with "morality."

You on the other hand have failed to give me a basis for your selective obedience. I really think you should do that instead of these insults. they don't really portray you as an intelligent being.

Normal and abnormal? Circular reasoning. You start with an assumption that a species will always try and further its existence. From here, anything not furthering its existence is abnormal and anything furthering its existence is normal

What is normal and what is abnormal? Is it defined by the frequency of an activity?
Are you saying that were you to b sexually attracted to your mother and had you zero intentions of making babies with her, she would be game?

You can start by demonstrating 'selective obedience' and I will gladly respond. Am no mind reader or at least am least interested in guesswork
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

The basis for morality is pretty simple. a normal organism will try it's best to further the progression of it's species.

that's why lions don't eat other lions
that's why wolves don't kill themselves.
that's why atheists don't need God to know what will further the well being of homo sapien.

you should ponder what gives people in every other religion their basis for morality

while you're at that, you should ponder why you choose to do Good in God. there are enough verses in the bible that justify evil. why don't you follow those verses? what is the basis for your selective obedience?

vooks rightly called you a fool . You deserve to be described worse than that

1 Like

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Dekatron(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

#HellLoadingForVooksandKingEbukasblog.

I thought the bible said you wll be accountable for EVERY WORD that you speak. . . . Better beg for forgiveness angry angry
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by vooks: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dekatron:

I thought the bible said you wll be accountable for EVERY WORD that you speak. . . . Better beg for forgiveness angry angry
He is alive and has enough opportunity to depart from his folly praise be to Jesus Christ the King of Kings!
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Dekatron(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

He is alive and has enough opportunity to depart from his folly praise be to Jesus Christ the King of Kings!

undecided undecided undecided

What is he saying?

I am talking about you. . . . You are in damnation of Hell for saying somebody is a fool. . Who is talking about something that is dead or something??

2 Likes

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by vooks: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dekatron:

undecided undecided undecided

What is he saying?

I am talking about you. . . . You are in damnation of Hell for saying somebody is a fool. . Who is talking about something that is dead or something??

Foolishness is inexcusable bro
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Dekatron(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

Foolishness is inexcusable bro

Bro, don't give me that BS. . . . You are going to hell for saying fool. . . YES OR NO?? angry angry . . . Am not like teempakguy oo
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by vooks: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dekatron:

Bro, don't give me that BS. . . . You are going to hell for saying fool. . . YES OR NO?? angry angry . . . Am not like teempakguy oo

NO
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Dekatron(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

NO

Then, is the bible wrong? Cos it said :- IF YOU CURSE YOUR BROTHER, SAYING 'RAKA', you are in damnation of HELL

are you wrong or is the bible wrong?
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by vooks: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dekatron:

Then, is the bible wrong? Cos it said :- IF YOU CURSE YOUR BROTHER, SAYING 'RAKA', you are in damnation of HELL

are you wrong or is the bible wrong?

Young Negro man,
What is RAKA? And have I CURSED anybody?
You will perish in your shallowness
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Dekatron(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

Young Negro man,
What is RAKA? And have I CURSED anybody?
You will perish in your shallowness

Again, am NOT teempakguy oo

Matthew 5 : 22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgement: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Are you going to hell or not? For saying teempak.guy is a fool? yes or no??

3 Likes

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by vooks: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dekatron:

Again, am NOT teempakguy oo

Matthew 5 : 22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgement: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Are you going to hell or not? For saying teempak.guy is a fool? yes or no??
Am not. Want to know why?
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

Normal and abnormal? Circular reasoning. You start with an assumption that a species will always try and further its existence. From here, anything not furthering its existence is abnormal and anything furthering its existence is normal

What is normal and what is abnormal? Is it defined by the frequency of an activity?
Are you saying that were you to b sexually attracted to your mother and had you zero intentions of making babies with her, she would be game?

You can start by demonstrating 'selective obedience' and I will gladly respond. Am no mind reader or at least am least interested in guesswork
dude . . . you are really trying my patience. undecided

Normal is defined as something which conforms to the natural and standard type. the usual type. the concept of normal should be intuitive for you. if you had any lick of sense. a "normal" human being can walk. he can see and laugh. he is attracted to the opposite sex, this is usual and natural. anything else is not.

let us start from a point where a species has no morals whatsoever. what would then happen to such a species? it would destroy itself. does it not then follow that for a species to survive for any length of time, they must develop certain constraints . . . which we now term as morals? dude, how do you even think?

If YOU were sexually attracted to YOUR mother, and the feeling was mutual, you WOULD have sex with her. and I guarantee you will find enough rationalizations for any sort of action like that. and in fact, any human will find enough reason and excuse to do whatever he or she wants to do. whether it is deemed moral by you or not. the reason why You're not even considering incest right now is because you and your mother aren't sexually attracted to each other.

As to selective obedience, well, the bible strongly prohibits possession of material items. jesus said in many places, about how you are to distance yourself from the "world" how you are to abolish any sort of self defense, and how you are to amputate places in your body that make you sin.

Jesus never said any of these was figurative in any sense. yet you Christians rationalize this by asserting that it is so. why?

if your point all along was to prove that our morality came from God, then epic fail, dude. No sane man will accept such a foolish and ridiculous explanation. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You aren't worth my time, dude.

I've got better things to do than argue with a dimwit.

2 Likes

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by RobinHez(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

As to selective obedience, well, the bible strongly prohibits possession of material items. jesus said in many places, about how you are to distance yourself from the "world" how you are to abolish any sort of self defense, and how you are to amputate places in your body that make you sin.

Ignorance. undecided
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Ignorance. undecided
you dey find trouble . . .
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by RobinHez(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
you dey find trouble . . .
Wuuu ...I'm scared! undecided
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Wuuu ...I'm scared! undecided
Your emotions actually don't matter . . .
The truth is not subject to multi translation. anything like that is more likely a figment of the imagination.
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by RobinHez(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
Your emotions actually don't matter . . .
The truth is not subject to multi translation. anything like that is more likely a figment of the imagination.

Bla bla bla.. tongue

Lemme put it to u and ur cohorts real quick!

The Truth has endured centuries of martyrdom! Yet it still stands stronger!

So..whatever y'all are trying to achieve...y'all should know that it'll be futile.

And incase u don't know, there is only one Man who claims to be The Truth. Seek Him wink

#passing by
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by macof(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dekatron:

At least we non Christians are free to say "fool" all we want, as we don't subscribe to biblical decrees

Watch how the fools vooks and KingEbukasBlog will run around Mathew 5:22 which says Christians shall go to hell for the simple act of calling a man a fool. This is part of the selective obedience Teempakguy was talking about

1 Like

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Bla bla bla.. tongue

Lemme put it to u and ur cohorts real quick!

The Truth has endured centuries of martyrdom! Yet it still stands stronger!

So..whatever y'all are trying to achieve...y'all should know that it'll be futile.

And incase u don't know, there is only one Man who claims to be The Truth. Seek Him wink

#passing by
LOL, grin this guy sef . . .

The world's oldest religion is Hinduism. it still stands strong today. with pretty much the same values it started with.

Christianity on the other hand, has survived the centuries, by pretty unsavory methods. some of which include killing people who didn't worship your God, changing the bible, and giving new interpretations to the already ambiguous nature of the bible. there are literally more denominations of Christianity than there are entire religions in the world. such fragmented truth is hardly "the truth."

What are atheists trying to achieve? well, we aren't trying to achieve anything. most of us really don't care about your religion. what pisses us off is how you guys try to force your mere beliefs unto others as immutable truth, How you claim that anyone who doesn't agree with you guys will be punished for eternity at your expense, and the immense irrational "energy" generated in the process. The day Muslims start copying you guys, trust me, atheists will latch on to them as we do you guys now.

I no fit talk.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
macof:

At least we non Christians are free to say "fool" all we want, as we don't subscribe to biblical decrees

Watch how the fools vooks and KingEbukasBlog will run around Mathew 5:22 which says Christians shall go to hell for the simple act of calling a man a fool. This is part of the selective obedience Teemp.akguy was talking about
I ask a question here.

If a christian can be forgiven for calling someone a fool under grace, then does it not follow that a christian can be forgiven for killing someone under the same grace?

The same bible says that merely thinking of sex or how sexy a woman is, amounts to sin and will be punished. yet, most Nigerian Christians don't care about these verses as they eagerly click on tonto dike and toolz threads on the front page, why do they think it's okay to break these verses and be saved under grace, but are very violent when it is suggested that things like homosexuality can also pass? or are some sins bigger than others?

this is the height of hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty. the fact that they are still raising the morality issue is a testament to their stupidity. 68% of the world's population is not christian. 16% is not religious. if our morality did come from God, then why hasn't the human race destroyed itself since a large percentage of the same race does not acknowledge this God?

2 Likes

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by Dekatron(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
macof:

Watch how the fools vooks and KingEbukasBlog will run around Mathew 5:22 which says Christians shall go to hell for the simple act of calling a man a fool. This is part of the selective obedience Teempakguy was talking about

Lol

The M'fucker should admit hell is loading for him. . . . If I like, I wll say FOOL to anybody without thinking of one BORED OLD MAN that will put me in hell, knowing I was destined to go to hell, though he created me, knowing that he is omnipotent & couldn't change me from going to hell & had to kill his son, sorry, Himself . . . Did you understand all those B.S?? grin grin grin grin grin Isn't it crazy & meaningless??

2 Likes

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by macof(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dekatron:

Lol

The M'fucker should admit hell is loading for him. . . . If I like, I wll say FOOL to anybody without thinking of one BORED OLD MAN that will put me in hell, knowing I was destined to go to hell, though he created me, knowing that he is omnipotent & couldn't change me from going to hell & had to kill his son, sorry, Himself . . . Did you understand all those B.S?? grin grin grin grin grin Isn't it crazy & meaningless??

grin grin grin grin I wan laugh die o. We "hell bound" folks are free to call them fools but any attempt at reciprocating is met with automatic membership in our camp grin

1 Like

Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:19am On Nov 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
You aren't worth my time, dude.

I've got better things to do than argue with a dimwit.

I strongly doubt that you have the intellectual capacity to argue with me
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by vooks: 4:35am On Nov 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
I ask a question here.

If a christian can be forgiven for calling someone a fool under grace, then does it not follow that a christian can be forgiven for killing someone under the same grace?

The same bible says that merely thinking of sex or how sexy a woman is, amounts to sin and will be punished. yet, most Nigerian Christians don't care about these verses as they eagerly click on tonto dike and toolz threads on the front page, why do they think it's okay to break these verses and be saved under grace, but are very violent when it is suggested that things like homosexuality can also pass? or are some sins bigger than others?

this is the height of hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty. the fact that they are still raising the morality issue is a testament to their stupidity. 68% of the world's population is not christian. 16% is not religious. if our morality did come from God, then why hasn't the human race destroyed itself since a large percentage of the same race does not acknowledge this God?

Statistics
Because a very small fraction are atheistic. And of hose few who are, they are hypocrites in that they subscribe to a moral code yet their atheistic philosophy has no room for morality
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by vooks: 4:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Dekatron:

Lol

You are a fool and in danger of hellfire. Repent and turn to Christ
Re: Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans by macof(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2015
vooks:

Statistics
Because a very small fraction are atheistic. And of hose few who are, they are hypocrites in that they subscribe to a moral code yet their atheistic philosophy has no room for morality

grin grin grin so morality can only exist in christianity? Is that what you're saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Simeon Borokini Rejects RUGA In South West / The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.