Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! (1099 Views)

How To Transfer Your Domain Name From Domainking Without EPP Code / Let Us Help You Change Your Domain Blogsport Domain To .com .net Domain / 1year Free Hosting... Promo Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2015
Transfer your domain name to us and get a free 1YEAR extension to your domain name expiration.

Features included with every domain:
* Free Lifetime WHOIS Protection
* Free Email Forwarding
* Free DNS Management
* Lowest Prices Guaranteed
* Fixed Prices Guaranteed. No Upsells!
* Custom WHOIS Records
* Fast Domain Propagation
* Instant Domain Activation
* 24/7 Customer Support - Day & Night!

There are NO hidden fees, and our prices are the same for registrations, renewals, and transfers.

Kindly check my signature below for our website.

Regards.
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
offer is still on
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2015
offer is still on...grab this huge savings now!
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Offer is still on...grab this huge savings now!
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by paulsir: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
whats ur name server?
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
paulsir:
whats ur name server?
Kindly visit our website and contact us for that sir.

Regards.
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 01, 2015
* Free Email Forwarding
* Free DNS Management
* Custom WHOIS Records

There are NO hidden fees, and our prices are the same for registrations, renewals, and transfers.

Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2015
Offer is still on!!!
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
save more on your domain renewals.
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nipeks(m): 6:48am On Dec 02, 2015
All these awoof web hostings. It is when you want to renew your plan they show you their true color.
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nipeks(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2015
I love the starter hosting plan. Unlimited bandwith is all that matters to me. I prefer payment via Bank Deposit but I couldn't find the instruction and bank details for the procedure on the website. I also notice the company is based in Accra, Ghana. Do you accept deposit in Nigerian banks?
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2015
Nipeks:
I love the starter hosting plan. Unlimited bandwith is all that matters to me. I prefer payment via Bank Deposit but I couldn't find the instruction and bank details for the procedure on the website. I also notice the company is based in Accra, Ghana. Do you accept deposit in Nigerian banks?

Yes, we do. Please kindly visit our website, chat with our live chat support, we'll be happy to provide you with all the necessary details and information you need.

Regards.
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nipeks:
All these awoof web hostings. It is when you want to renew your plan they show you their true color.

Our prices are transparent and fixed.
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2015
still on
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
save more on your domain renewals.
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Oluwatobii(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Have a mail we can talk thru?
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Oluwatobii:
Have a mail we can talk thru?

Yes please and i just sent it to you.

Regards.
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2015
offer is still open..
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by scoory: 2:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Hey, your Live Chat ain't responding
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2015
scoory:
Hey, your Live Chat ain't responding
Please try it again. a representative is online to chat with you now or you can send us an email, we will reply you asap.

Regards.
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
offer is still on...
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
an opportunity to save big like this comes only but ones
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
* Free Email Forwarding
* Free DNS Management
* Custom WHOIS Records

Regards.
Re: Special Offer - Transfer Your Domain Name To Us and Get 1YEAR Free!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
offer is still on

(1) (Reply)

Unverified Adsense Account / Difference Between UK Adsense Account And US Adsense Account / Fresh UK Adsense Account Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.