Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration (43577 Views)

Photo: Gov. Oshiomhole allegedly spent 17m+ on a trip / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
So, el-rufai was just telling lies.
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by chrisxxx(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
Yeah.. I lack a job cos I have PASSED THAT STAGE, EWU!I wouldn't probably be churning out just a few couple of million nairas yearly and still be able to let pigs like you feed of the crumbs on our table
. We give jobs to mediocre ONES like you...When you are ready, come to me.. Atleast we can offer you a 860k job annually..Poor MIDDLING!!!!
MP.
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by nobeku: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
chrisxxx:

MP.
EEJIT!!!
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by mikolo80: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
onyepapa:
The SUN. The MOON. And The TRUTH. You can't hide this three things for long. The shot man devil of a governor will only fool fools like himself

he win election Abi them no win election
still shows how incompetent previous govt was
instead of refuting wrong claims they were busy looting and trying to bribe southern obas
they think those ones wanto be lynched
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by ndcide(m): 1:08am On Nov 28, 2015
How come this is not on the homepage

How come it's not all over mainstream media.

Even Jimi Disu of classic fm. Celebrated it with 'up Nigeria' on his front page review. Others did also.

But most persons have been bewitched that anything APC is accepted. They may disagree with me, but it's like a proud man who never know he's proud.

everything APC = lies

1 Like

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by jodeci(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2015
http://punchng.com/el-rufai-wrong-on-jonathans-oct-1-spending-fg/

we have sown to the whirlwind and should expect to reap same. APC and lies-Siamese twins.
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by ndcide(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mr Jimi Disu of classic FM, who emphasized the lie of elrufai and congratulated Nigerians based on the lie on radio, should take note of this, personally tell Nigerians the truth and learn from this. Even if you like buhari you should be circumspect in emphasizing opinions of sycophants on the media.

I'm saying it again because, I wasn't happy with the way he analyzed the news without even questioning it at all.
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mynd44 you post a link to this thread and block the one on front page... Na wa oo
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by loveuGOD: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
e Federal Government has clarified the amount spent for independence anniversary celebrations between 2010 and 2015.

Information obtained from the Office of the Secretary General of the Federation (OSGF) in a letter dated October 12, 2015 and made available to BudgIT Nigeria, an organisation committed to exposing transparency and accountability in public finance, apparently showed that the Jonathan administration spent N333, 600, 000 for four years to hold independence day celebrations.
According to the letter by OSGF and signed by the Director (Finance & Accounts), Mohammed Lawal Garba, no funds were released for the independence day anniversary celebration in 2011. In 2012, N107,600,000 was released for the celebrations. In 2013, only the sum of N45 million was approved and in 2014, only N180 million was spent.

Recall that following the announcement that President Muhammadu Buhari earmarked only N70 million for the 2015 Independence Day Anniversary, Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State, took to his Facebook page on October 1, 2015, alleging that the administration of former President Jonathan spent N64 billion to celebrate Independence anniversaries between 2011 and 2014.

According to Governor El-Rufai, Jonathan’s administration spent N13 billion in 2011, N15 billion in 2012, N14 billion in 2013 and N22 billion in 2014.
See El-Rufai’s post below:

El-Rufai's Facebook post on Jonathan's spending for Independence Anniversaries (2011-2014)
Governor El-Rufai’s Facebook post on Jonathan’s spending for Independence Anniversaries (2011-2014)
But in a swift response, the immediate past Minister of National Planning during the Goodluck Jonathan presidency, Abubakar Sulaiman, said the Jonathan administration only spent N333 million on three independence anniversaries (2012-2014) and not the billions of naira being bandied about by the Kaduna State Governor.

Read Suleiman’s response here
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/jonathan-replies-el-rufai-i-spent-n333m-not-n64bn/

However, when Vanguard checked Governor El-Rufai’s Facebook page as at the time of filing this report, the controversial post had been deleted.

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/jonathan-didnt-spend-n64bn-on-independence-celebrations-fg/
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by Cityguy: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Marvin67:
The following questions should be asked.

Where did El Rufia get his figures from?

Why didn't he respond after one of GEJ's men responded with figures lower than his?

Why do youths believe people based on party affiliations without weighing if the allegations are true or false?
Simple- Most can't think for themselves.
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by petermichaels(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
apc and lies is beyond comparism. I kno d "P" stands 4 propaganda bt i dnt know wer dey get d lies 4rm. May b ders a hidden letter "L" somwer. God help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by sparkwil(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:
For more lies... .. Text APC to 419.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by onenaira3: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
So na today Ina know APC na lies?

I've seen it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by fm7070: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hell-Rufai is simply a mischief maker.
He think he can get up by bringing someone down.
Nigerians are watching

2 Likes

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by onatisi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Apc is on self destruction mode. At the rate they are losing credibility and goodwill ,any serious political party should find it very easy to defeat them come 2019. Now is the best time for any politician wanting to vie for the presidency to come out and start showing ppl the dullard mistakes .even Lai Mohammed has found it extremely difficult and hard to defend the dullard and his government.

2 Likes

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by sparkwil(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
y u no tell me the cist of the SMS. Mtn deducted #100 against the usual #50 grin

Buhari I need my change grin
grin grin grin
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by totorimi: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
On a good day such false accusation should be followed up with a law suit but with this type of people you just never know. They spew falsehood to achieve their inordinate ambitions but when they are falsely accused they scream blue heavens. I just don't understand these people honestly.

1 Like

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by Droneboy30: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
richidinho:
So a man dies, goes to Heaven, and sees St. Peter. There are many clocks surrounding him so the man asks, "What are these clocks for?" St. Peter replies, "These are lie clocks, they tick once for every lie you tell. Here we have Mother Teresa's clock. She has never lied so the clock has not moved. Honest Abe has only lied twice in his life, so it has only ticked twice." The man then asks, "So where is APC'S clock?" St. Peter replies, "Oh, that is in Angel Gabriel' office, he is using it as a ceiling fan!
you mean say power failure too dey heaven?

1 Like

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by Nteyoho90(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
GEJ has been vindicated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by kechywillz(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:
For more lies... .. Text APC to 419.
I just text to the number,the first info i recieved was that buhari will make N1=$1. Boko haram has been cleared before assigned deadline-Adesina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by Pidggin(f): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
You cannot join APC without experience in propaganda
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by Autino(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Am seek and tyred about APC. And their nonsence talk, is GEJ agenda of your regime?or don't you pple have anything to tell us apart of snaping pictures and criticism of Jonathan's regime. If you people don't have anything to say atleast you people have your boko boys organization you people esterblished in Nigeria so fund them well, and let this God fearing man to rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by Krossbow123: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
[which kind mumu u be? Na people like u put us for dis mess were we enter soquote author=tempex88 post=40450670]1. BudgIT should show us the acknowledged copy of their letter to the SGF.
2. Complete copy of the response of the SGF.

I don't know y it is just letterhead and snapshots they are providing. what are they hiding?

[/quote]
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by informato: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
richidinho:
So a man dies, goes to Heaven, and sees St. Peter. There are many clocks surrounding him so the man asks, "What are these clocks for?" St. Peter replies, "These are lie clocks, they tick once for every lie you tell. Here we have Mother Teresa's clock. She has never lied so the clock has not moved. Honest Abe has only lied twice in his life, so it has only ticked twice." The man then asks, "So where is APC'S clock?" St. Peter replies, "Oh, that is in Angel Gabriel' office, he is using it as a ceiling fan!
you are wicked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by godwinkessi: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
NgeneUkwuenu
Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by HOTWATER(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
tempex88:
1. BudgIT should show us the acknowledged copy of their letter to the SGF.
2. Complete copy of the response of the SGF.

I don't know y it is just letterhead and snapshots they are providing. what are they hiding?

How many copies did El Rufai show u ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by henrysam(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Marvin67:
The following questions should be asked.

Where did El Rufia get his figures from?

Why didn't he respond after one of GEJ's men responded with figures lower than his?

Why do youths believe people based on party affiliations without weighing if the allegations are true or false?
That is why APC youth and followers are called zombies.
For full meaning of zombie you can revert back to Fela's song.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by Mohjigga: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yes he has be vindicated , shame on El- Rufai and co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by Pavarottii(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
richidinho:
Guy u av made my day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration by Pavarottii(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
nobeku:
My brother, you Sabi Book.. Leave all the EEJITS on nairaland that have been genetically tinkered to think from their anuses... Nairaland is filled with STUPORS... Lowlifers all over the place, crawling up and down like roaches.. Thank again.
E pain am tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.