Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Cryptocurrency - The beggining of the end to fiat currency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency - The beggining of the end to fiat currency (1314 Views)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Cryptocurrency... the future of money / 3 Ways Of Making Some Money From Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency - The beggining of the end to fiat currency by aydotaone(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Warning: This is not a get rich quick scheme but a profitable long term investment

Here is the good news: We have over 500 cryptocurrencies all over the world and among these, there is a particular one that just started mining in January,2015 and a total of 2.1 billion are going to be mined. Nigerians are allowed to participate. It will be the best investment you ever made. Many Nigerians are already making tons of euros .The first cryptocurrency to be linked with Mastercard for easy withdrawal. As a matter of fact this cryptocurrency is approved by Chinese government and they described it as ten times better than bitcoins. I wish you success as you make a diligent search for this particular cryptocurrency and secure your financial freedom. Naira is losing its value fast and you need a safe haven!

I will be posting here from time to time to equip as many that are willing to join the Cryptocurrency !
Best regards
Re: Cryptocurrency - The beggining of the end to fiat currency by Philistine(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kindly update with more info.
Re: Cryptocurrency - The beggining of the end to fiat currency by kaykay22: 3:49am On Nov 29, 2015
plz send me d website sunday.adekunle7@gmail.com
Re: Cryptocurrency - The beggining of the end to fiat currency by aydotaone(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2015
Philistine:
Kindly update with more info.

Yes I will, just stay tuned and read the updates I will b posting.
Re: Cryptocurrency - The beggining of the end to fiat currency by aydotaone(m): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
kaykay22:
plz send me d website sunday.adekunle7@gmail.com

I'm sorry! , I don't need your email to get u started, everything u need will be giving out here for free.
You will surely be glad someone told you about this business at this early stage.
We have a Facebook page and also a WhatsApp group where u meet with different investors from various countries thate are profiting from Cryptocurrency.
You will be added to the group when u have the basic knowledge to get u started.

Enjoy ur day!
Re: Cryptocurrency - The beggining of the end to fiat currency by aydotaone(m): 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
I'm sorry for my long time of inactive. I was banned by the moderator. I will make things easy and fast this time around.
Expect an update tomorrow
Re: Cryptocurrency - The beggining of the end to fiat currency by Harmony222(m): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2016
aydotaone:
I'm sorry for my long time of inactive. I was banned by the moderator. I will make things easy and fast this time around.
Expect an update tomorrow
no update yet, today is 10th o

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert: Beware Of Mygiversclub.com Ponzi Scheme / Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland / Reasons To Invest In Financial Instruments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.