Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) (46576 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / EFCC Seizes N860 Million Mansion From The Ex-air Force Chief + PHOTOS / Re:sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-in-chief". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by davodyguy: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
That man is a unfortunate senile fellow

This your written English depicts senility of the highest order on your part, that knows no bound

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Fablonwa: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Children of hate and anger, is SaharaReporters no longer owned by Tinubu or APC as you normally claim when their stories don't favour you? grin grin

TANoids lack common sense! When good news is reported about Nigeria, it's the Clueless legacy but when any bad news about the economy surfaces, it's Buhari's fault! May God deliver them from their affliction that makes them reason irrationally.

cool cool cool

PassingShot

Whoever you are I have followed your write -ups and found out that you are not a rational being hence one of the worst beings in Nigeria. Can you for once be rational irrespective of your political, tribal or religious leaning?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by KEVIND: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Children of hate and anger, is SaharaReporters no longer owned by Tinubu or APC as you normally claim when their stories don't favour you? grin grin

TANoids lack common sense! When good news is reported about Nigeria, it's the Clueless legacy but when any bad news about the economy surfaces, it's Buhari's fault! May God deliver them from their affliction that makes them reason irrationally.

cool cool cool
A reliable source from the presidency Said Sahara Reporters have not receive their dues(Money) for two months now.

8 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Banter1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
As an APC man, I can categorically and officially say PMB is a junketer.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Fablonwa:

PassingShot

Whoever you are I have followed your write -ups and found out that you are not a rational being hence one of the worst beings in Nigeria. Can you for once be rational irrespective of your political, tribal or religious leaning?
What do you expect from a paid poster?

PassingShot is only doing his job, you won't blame him. grin

10 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rose2014:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Senate wailing
Sahara reporters wailing
APC youth leader wailing
United States wailing
Unemployed graduates waiting for 5k wailing
APC e-warriors wailing
Hungry pupils wailing
Generator sellers wailing
Trekkers wailing
Nigerians at gas stations wailing
Investors wailing

I'm sorry to announce at this juncture, that the Wailing wailers membership form haff finished. In other words, No more admission of new members tongue

I just opened a thread for them:

They are now called : Lamenting Lamenters..

Since wailing wailer list is full to the brim grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by repogirl(f): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rose2014:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Senate wailing
Sahara reporters wailing
APC youth leader wailing
United States wailing
Unemployed graduates waiting for 5k wailing
APC e-warriors wailing
Hungry pupils wailing
Generator sellers wailing
Trekkers wailing
Nigerians at gas stations wailing
Investors wailing

I'm sorry to announce at this juncture, that the Wailing wailers membership form haff finished. In other words, No more admission of new members tongue
cheiiii! LMAO!! Blame Buhari nah.....na him dey push all of them enter wailing wailers club. The frustration is too much, they have ta wail!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Abillsable: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Who are these unfortunate commenters?
SeverusSnape:
Sahara reporters don finish their oga. grin

A junket is a pleasure trip, often funded by someone else. You've probably heard of a politician taking a junket to a fancy resort or luxury hotel, all paid by using tax payers money.

A junketer is one who participates in the above ^^^.

B00HARI is a junketer. The senile man has nothing to offer.

Mr. Integrity my ass. undecided

I'm waiting for the zombie that will come here and analyze how these unnecessary trips have benefited the country.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by 247Dior(m): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
So Sahara Reporters no longer sing Buhari's praises? Northerners open up your deluded minds. The change is an illusion.... proud wailer proud 5%...... I gat nothing to loose!!

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

cool cool cool

Dude, Shakara Reporter is the 'mouth-piece of APC

Any contrary news about them is just to throw the populace off and make us think otherwise

But we are not buying it.

It remains trashy mouthpiece of the ruling party..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by themaskedman: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
The dullard deserves whatever name he's called. Only an irresponsible president will chose to attend some useless meetings in Malta when his subjects are dying in the filling stations. This guy is the most insensitive bumkum to ever occupy Aso Rock.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by s91ss: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigeria cannot stand in isolation. No country can make progress in isolation. We need friends . Buhari is not junketing.
Is part of his responsibility
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by francotunsco: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time junketing!
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Lie mohammed of Nairaland.

Zombie o zombie oh...

Don't mind the Chief Lamenting Lamenter..

Spewing trash like SR..

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by chival(f): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sahara reporters don finish their oga. grin

A junket is a pleasure trip, often funded by someone else. You've probably heard of a politician taking a junket to a fancy resort or luxury hotel, all paid by using tax payers money.

A junketer is one who participates in the above ^^^.

B00HARI is a junketer. The senile man has nothing to offer.

Mr. Integrity my ass. undecided

I'm waiting for the zombie that will come here and analyze how these unnecessary trips have benefited the country.

They hit the nail square on the head. It is not his fault though. I blame the gullible lot who gave him the opportunity to take us on this merry go round in the name of change.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigeria's Junketer-in-Chief? Hahahaha!! This shakara repoters take style bad gan. That's my Fresident for crying out loud! *tongue in cheek*

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
ify84:
Buhari has no intention of contesting election in 2019, so he has decided to be enjoying himself, all the suffering since 2003 has paid off, una say make he start work, which work...

Bro,,, 1000 likes

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by repogirl(f): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Fablonwa:

PassingShot

forget passing shot, one leg don dey enter wailers club small small. Didn't you see his front page thread two days back?

The guy has realised his master may not be a messiah after all but he is too proud to admit it for whatever reasons known to him.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ipreach: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
you guys are yet to cry
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
baba no mind them,let them say.Obj do pass you,but baba no forget say petrol no dey house o and help me bring malta guieness when you are coming back from malta. Haters should do the needful

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
ipreach:
you guys are yet to cry
no mind them,dem never see anything.Baba must go round the whole world

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by flybiz08(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Its spelt as 'Junketeer' not 'Junketer'. SaharaReporters take note!

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by chival(f): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
chrisbaba1:
I think buhari is just an escapist (an escapist is someone who escapes from reality and retreats into fantasy)......

That's a thought.
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
The man is enjoying decmocrazy
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
ajepako:

I just opened a thread for them:

They are now called : Lamenting Lamenters..

Since wailing wailer list is full to the brim grin grin
hahahahhhajhhhaahaha ayam enjoying this

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
flybiz08:
Its spelt as 'Junketeer' not 'Junketer'. SaharaReporters take note!

Sahara News get time to edit and check spelling?

They cook up their stories in point-and-kill joints, dude!

Yeye people tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why not appoint buhari as the minister for travelling.

I here by declare buhari as the minister for travelling.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
hahahahhhajhhhaahaha ayam enjoying this

Yes na..

And this oponu is their chairman and madam transgender Berem grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:
Well said Sahara reporters.

This junketing and galavanting round the globe has got to stop.

Buhari and his son are travelling in and out of the country like someone with running stomach rushing in and out of the toilet while Nigerians queue up under the sun to buy (at exorbitant prices) something God has freely given us.

Do u know U.K citizens never suffer fuel scarcity or have long queues at petrol stations yet they don't have quarter of the oil we have laying in the Niger Delta.

My question is why has the senate not attended to Buhari's request for the release of funds to pay those oil marketers.

Instead they are shaking hands and laughing over plates of fruits.

Do these people really care abt us?

They shld keep up the good work. A revolution is coming if they don't hurry up and fix the country.

If things continue this way, one day we the poor masses wld have nothing to eat but the rich thieving politicians.

Nobody shld call me a wailer, u wld be only wasting ur time.

I supported Buhari during the last election, but I wld weep and wail till my country gets better!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_United_Kingdom_fuel_crisis
Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by anonimi: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) by Naff24(f): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin grin

Wailers Form is selling faster than Ijebu garri

www.WailingWailers.com.ng/register.php
Osho head be like.... Make I no kuku talk b4 bendel pipu go attack me tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' / Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.