Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (57602 Views)

Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Emmahunk(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2015
This girl's story does not sound political in the least.
Before you call her names, just consider that she could be your sister, daughter, niece or cousin . What if she is telling the truth which even my doubtful mind fully believes she is.
There are so many drug induced animals living in many powerful homes in this Country. They might be untouchable by men but diaris God ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by pmatiu: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2015
This ordeal sound real. Hope u av enough evidence becos nobody will listen to paper evidence alone. Wish u win ur case.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by gabylzy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
jst read her blog then yu will fully understnd wat she went 2....ts jst sodom nd gomora hidden beyong our eyes
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by gabylzy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
jst read her blog then yu will fully understnd wat she went through..dnt wanna say much...cos i dnt even knw wat 2 say..ts hurts even tho.i wasnt the victim...ts jst sodom nd gomora hidden beyong our eyes
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Jonwesley(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Brilliant girl. It's hard not to believe this story now. Quite unfortunate I must say.

Can Mustapha come out and give us his own side of the story. But will that not bring or suggest an evidence for sugarbelly to go to court?

But how can a mature Mustapha be sexually linked with a teenage girl of 17yrs?.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by 9japatroit(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
I almost cried reading through this and I'm sorry this happened to you(sugabelly).Yes,they have brought curses upon themselves and it must take its course.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by astrid97(f): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
I seriously dunno what to say, should i call a 17yrs old a kid....she actually said d accused askd her once if she wantd a 3some, if she isnt a fool, she shuda sensed danger and back off 4rm d relationship, abi which kin love be da one?....don't wanna judge tho buh this her story has a lotta pot-holes. Like seriously!

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by oyetunder(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2015
henrimoto:
see remote reasoning... I am not sure you read through the story very well.
hope uve now realised the imporatnce of balancing your reasoning...hope ure following the story? Well, considering the gutter-education many like you had access to, sound reasoning and mental analyses would be hard anyway.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Maghan37: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
If he is guilty I hope he pays 4 his crimes but I am suspicious of the timing asin why come out now? because it seems more like a ploy 2 ruin his reputation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US / Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.