Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (57614 Views)

Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

My oga, there's no 'psychological phenomenon' called "craving after your tormentor".

And don't believe everything oyibo talk.

If she goes for an evaluation, I'm certain her evaluation would be 'mumu'.

I really felt great pity for her earlier, when I thought she was gang-raped once.

There is

No be oyinbo talkundecided
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Ayatullah(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU!
Definitely, your narrative is not that of a decent lady and it seems you are not properly brought up or you refused good counselling from your parents.

I want to believe you were a willing party in your shameful narrative.

When all these were happening you mean you have no one to confide in? Do you have parents or relatives? A honourable and unwilling girl will be ready to kill her abuser and claim her honour, but you took no action, but to bombard us with your filthy story.

You carried your foolishness to the extreme by twitting your friend of your filthy deals, now the world is aware of your stupidity and and how dirty your mind is.

You deserve no sympathy, but 1,000 lashes.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by virginchaser(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
This look like a youthful escapades that went too far. Guys have money , babes clustered around them by virtues of their daddy's position. It is a cleared evidence that both parties had bad parenter upbringing. Sugarbelly get hurt, the more she relates and gets advices from her friends and associates in USA.
All cases could have closed if she had married to any of the Audu.
I advice you go to court.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by theimmortals(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Csami:
So make I read those things because of one sugabelly? Abegi!

it wasn't even made for you in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wow! Wow! Abdul Ogohi (the guy getting married in a white suit) was my classmate in Nigerian Navy secondary school. His daddy was a top shot in the Navy then. I think the man rose to become chief of Naval staff or so. I am not really sure but I know his daddy was way up in the Navy.
What can I say? If this story is true then you actually cannot fight such top shots and thier family. Its just a lost battle. I really feel for her.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by MathsChic(f): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Emotional abuse is not a crime.

Emotional abuse is not rape.

Abuse is abuse. His series of emotional abuse did lead to physical situations. It's unacceptable to pass her around among his friends. Period.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Csami(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
theimmortals:
it wasn't even made for you in the first place

What I do?
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Awoof Unlimited!!!!
Look through the list of all the available cars; Pick any car of your choice; Make me a nice offer; and become a proud owner of any ride you pick. So simple.......

TOKUNBO:
i. Toks 2007 Toyota Solara (convertibble +auto +leather +6cd +V6+power door +keyless)=#1.8m

ii. Toks 2004 Toyota Sienna LE (auto+fabric +v6+6cd loader+power doors)=#1.8m

iii. 2000 Toyota Corolla LE (2 units+auto +fabric +i4+ac)=#720k

iv. 2002 Toyota Sienna LE (auto+fabric +v6+ac+power doors)=#1.250m

v. 2007 Toyota Corolla LE (auto+fabric+i4- cd player)=#1.3m

vi. 2004 Volvo XC90 (auto +leather +6cd +V6+power door +keyless)=#1.7m

vii. 2004 Toyota Avensis (auto+fabric +i4+ac+alloy+formica setting)=1.7m

viii. 2007 Lexus ES350 (auto+6cd loader +thumb start+63,143km+leather +remote trunk+keyless+navigation system+rooftop dvd)=#2.7m

ix. 2007 Toyota Sienna Limited (auto +leather+V6+power door+navigation +rooftop dvd+remote trunk)=#2.150

x. 2007 Toyota Sienna LE (auto +fabric +V6+power door +keyless)=#1.8m

xi 2002 Peugeot 406 (manual +fabric +EW10 engine+first body)=#800k

xii. 2010 Honda Pilot (auto+leather +6cd +V6+power door+navigation+reverse camera+123,456km) =#3.950m

xiii. 2004 Honda Pilot (white color+auto +leather+6cd +V6+power door+keyless) =#1.550m

xiv. 2000 Toyota Sienna LE (auto+fabric +v6+ac+alloy)=#1m

xv. 2003 Toyota Sienna XLE (auto+leather +v6+ac+alloy+cd+power doors)=#1.4m

NAIJA USE:
i. 2000 Toyota Picnic (auto +fabric +4-plug +ac+cd player)=#790k

ii. 2009 M/Benz R350 (auto +6cd loader +navigation+reverse camera +48,000km +leather+remote trunk +keyless+2dvd headrest) = #2.7m

iv 1998 Ford Explorer (auto+leather +6-plug +ac+cd player)=#320k

If interested, kindly call: Ennythong on: 08023295044, 09093928140, 07011324914 whatsapp: 09093928140
NB: For pictures and details, visit:
i. http:// html4.m./myolx/myadslisting? location=ikeja.
ii. http:// www.nairaland.com/ennythong/ topics

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by opedaydydx9(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
An intern in a company in Abuja at 17 looool.... In Nigeria? * I hate rapists though buh this story looks abroadish.....

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by mizzyboy007: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aude:

I just quoted you, you ignoramus!
You are a F.O.O.L
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sugarbelly, you are a survivor. You are strong....how I wish they will face justice...
perhaps, the justice has already begun....No resurrection, the next time..
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aude:

You must be one of those men that feel that as long as you are in a relationship with a woman you can have sex whenever you want. If a woman says no and you go ahead and have sex with her it is considered rape. I hope you are in Nigeria because if you dare venture into the US with this kind of mentality there is a probability that you would end up behind bars like a lot of your African brothers.

I've been on NL since 2006. This is the first time I would be calling someone stupid, but you've earned it.

You really are stupid. Where did that come from?

Here's what I am talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op4scME3Ym4?t=412

On the scale on which evil is measured, this woman ranks just slightly below Stalin and Vlad the Impaler.

The only thing that saved this gentleman is that he hit record on his phone.

Now think of how many rapes that weren't really rapes.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Elle277(f): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
what a wicked world... she really went through hell, may God give you the strength you need!
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by UjSizzle(f): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
JJJC:
What do you have to say about this?
Is there more? Because this doesn't say much about her allegations except that she believed herself in love with him and was obviously emotionally abused.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by bellville: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
ndcide:

How. I thought I was being helpful.
. No you were not. You condemned her outrightly. No one was born saint. We were all sinners at first until we met Christ at different times of our lives. You may be fortunate to have been born again in your teenage years, others like Sugabelly aren't so lucky. All she needs is a message of God's love and mercy. We don't have to review her past. No hard feelings.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by trapQ: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
she will not shut up. you're a lady, it's expected of you to be rational about this issue. Rape is as serious as murder. in the developed world, this case would be properly addressed and the culprits brought to justice.

you heard it, only 18 rape cases have been brought to book in the history of Nigeria. Justice must prevail.
pretydiva:
Can't dis sugarbelly of a girl stfu 4 once undecided
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by trapQ: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
No, from my point of view, she stands a better chance. She mentioned addresses, Names of people. They're gonna have yo provide all those witnesses. If anyone's tongue mistakenly slips, she would win the case easily.
drnairalov:
but it is almost a lost case.. cos this rape case is easy to disprove by a good lawyer, it would probably end in a no case submission. i believe her story tho, but if this goes to court the prosecution must really be on their feet to tighten any loop hole the defence counsel might bring up
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy I think he means Stockholms syndrome. Or in this case, Mumu syndrome.

Yekini my man, no mind them.

Not that I initially held women in the highest of esteem. But when I really really finally gave up was after I read of them writing letters, LOVE letters to incarcerated serial killers - in the thousands...

Serial killers, not armed robbers.

What do serial killers do? They fvcking murdered tons of people, serially.

In cold fvcking blood.

They rape, torture and mutilate. And then you send them love letters?

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by obims(f): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
This story sounds so real. It's not possible for someone to concoct lies in such a logical manner. I really feel for her.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by hush15: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
damton:
Hmm.

This is serious.If this is true, she should have come out way before elections or a while after the election is concluded.
Crying foul now discredits the whole story and makes her look like cheap attention seeker.

Anyway, it's not more than what some of these boys can do.
We've had worse rape and molestation stories.It just highlights the decadence in our society and most importantly among our youths.

At a point you begin to wonder why these boys never thought of prostitue, if they really wants to have rough sex, when there are prostitutes out there that would gladly oblige to their cravings.

By the way, why wish death on the father for the sins of the sons in the first place.

i just hope this version is not cooked up just for political or character defamation.

Oh my God, how can you say this... seriously, I don't see Wada or PDP in any of this. Let's not forget, this girl came out not when Audu was campaigning but on hearing of his death, she felt a split of relieve which kinda tell me the father might probably be in the know but could not call his sons to order.

This is too much details to be a cook up. So many ways to confirm. The workplace, hotels, names amongst others and rather than ask for justice, you saying the girl may be cooking this all up...

Sentiments won't get us anywhere.Dont let your love for APC cloud your reasoning for the greater good for human lives
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by hush15: 12:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Ayatullah:
NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU!
Definitely, your narrative is not that of a decent lady and it seems you are not properly brought up or you refused good counselling from your parents.

I want to believe you were a willing party in your shameful narrative.

When all these were happening you mean you have no one to confide in? Do you have parents or relatives? A honourable and unwilling girl will be ready to kill her abuser and claim her honour, but you took no action, but to bombard us with your filthy story.

You carried your foolishness to the extreme by twitting your friend of your filthy deals, now the world is aware of your stupidity and and how dirty your mind is.

You deserve no sympathy, but 1,000 lashes.

Let's be humane here, they work in the same place. It all began innocently, not a straight forward attack. Where it went bad was when he began to involve his friends. How do you explain that to even your mom that a guy that came all nice now treats you like a masturbator and trash? Way back 1999 when the family in question was the number one family in the state, even Obasanjo that slept with his son wife, what happened then...

It's not until recent that we started getting conviction followed by sentencing. Not to now talk of the man whose family committed such act died and I won't be a little satisfied that they are hurt too even though it felt awkwardly....

Well, they may not still give her the justice she rightly deserves, know in our nation too well, we don't judge truthfully as we celebrate those rogues and thieves even in death but nemesis is indeed a bitch. Look at how God dealt with the matter and I can assure you, each one of the evil perpetrators will get their rewards in full, in this very life. Audu is just the kick off.

The Evil men do will definitely live to hunt them. That also go for you women that are so evil in thoughts and deed.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Koolking(m): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2015
daretodiffer:

Dog job read what he posted before asking this BS?

If no, then you should be condemned on the stake

You are in the spirit to know condemnation at stake is required to cleanse your idiosy. I will accept that as your martyr and saviour.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:30am On Nov 28, 2015
damton:
Hmm.

This is serious.If this is true, she should have come out way before elections or a while after the election is concluded.
Crying foul now discredits the whole story and makes her look like cheap attention seeker.

Anyway, it's not more than what some of these boys can do.
We've had worse rape and molestation stories.It just highlights the decadence in our society and most importantly among our youths.

At a point you begin to wonder why these boys never thought of prostitue, if they really wants to have rough sex, when there are prostitutes out there that would gladly oblige to their cravings.

By the way, why wish death on the father for the sins of the sons in the first place.

i just hope this version is not cooked up just for political or character defamation.
she can come out anytime f.o.o.l !!!
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Koolking(m): 12:34am On Nov 28, 2015
jimi4us:
I pray your sisters will be rape so hard before Christmas.

Amen and Amen!! So that you'll be freed from your mental naivety

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by snryockris(m): 12:53am On Nov 28, 2015
Its so unfortunate to see most people calling her names. Honestly, I was nt there wen it happened bt if its true, dats d extent of decadence in our society. I can authoritatively tell anybody dat more dan 80% of rape cases go unreported. Even rape cases involving young adults of abt 21 yrs. I have seen so many of dem cari dat burden without even telling a single soul until u r able to convince dem dat it will remain a secret for u and dat its healing for dem to speak out. May God save our ladies
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by snryockris(m): 12:59am On Nov 28, 2015
hush15:

Let's be humane here, they work in the same place. It all began innocently, not a straight forward attack. Where it went bad was when he began to involve his friends. How do you explain that to even your mom that a guy that came all nice now treats you like a masturbator and trash? Way back 1999 when the family in question was the number one family in the state, even Obasanjo that slept with his son wife, what happened then...

It's not until recent that we started getting conviction followed by sentencing. Not to now talk of the man whose family committed such act died and I won't be a little satisfied that they are hurt too even though it felt awkwardly....

Well, they may not still give her the justice she rightly deserves, know in our nation too well, we don't judge truthfully as we celebrate those rogues and thieves even in death but nemesis is indeed a bitch. Look at how God dealt with the matter and I can assure you, each one of the evil perpetrators will get their rewards in full, in this very life. Audu is just the kick off.

The Evil men do will definitely live to hunt them. That also go for you women that are so evil in thoughts and deed.

My dear u r on point! I wonder if Ayatullah has seen a rape victim, cos if he has, he wuldnt be asking why she didn't confide in anybody. I knw of someone who as old as she is couldn't tell a single soul, even her parents, siblings, pastor or even close frnd dat she was raped and she has been going wit dat hurt for more dan 5yrs until I forced her to speak out to me after much persuasion. Rapists are everywhr and de commit dia acts and go unpunished in dis our society. Its so bad! SMH
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by lezz(m): 1:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Sad story. Got no love for rapists. I always wish them a slow, agonising death.

But a few observations:

1) This story coming out by this time coinciding with Kogi election isn't mere happenstance

2)The Victim narrated being _fucked in the culprit's car. It was her first real legit _fuck before the hotel and home copulations.

Well.....a girl getting nailed in the car by a lover- his very first _fuck is saying a lot.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by abbey621(m): 1:54am On Nov 28, 2015
Aude:

Stop displaying your ignorance on the internet. Have you ever sat down with an abuse victim and listened to how abusers are able to manipulate their victims? Why would she be quiet? I have a feeling you are one of those teenage rapists that is why you want her to be silent.
Look at Bill Cosby, he raped women 30 years ago and now he is under scrutiny. What about Roman Polansky, he ran away from the US and he definitely would never return to that country. There are so many cases in the UK and they date back to the 70s and 80s

Quick question: did you read my post and you did not comprehend or are you just plain dull? If all you took from my comments is that I'm asking her to keep quiet then you surely represent another failed product of the Nigerian educational system. People get raped all the time, that's not new but I've yet to see a case where someone gets raped repeatedly and keeps going back for more! A gun was never held to her head and judging from her own write-up, she's not a dullard. This leaves me to conclude that she was a willing participant in the beginning and did not know how to get out when things got out of hand. If you bothered to calm down and assimilate my words, you would realize that she has close to zero evidence against the suspected rapists and as such her case is basically suspicious at best. Let me ask you a simple question, what does she hope to accomplish by bringing things out now? Pity, publicity, manipulation? This is why I advised her to let things go and move on, it would have been better if she came forward when the incidence happened but in a lawless country like Nigeria she's fighting nothing but her own shadow!
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 28, 2015
Honestly this hurts my heart lol. I had a lot of similarities with this babe before.....

What's so scary to me is (some before u quote me all foaming at the mouth) Nigerian Guys reaction to all this.... Like are una really this heartless and animalistic..... I can't deal
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by JohnReese: 6:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Even if d story was true how does it concern late Audu? Moreover she kept ongoing with dem again and again, how is dat rape? U were raped today and tomoro u still went to d guy's place. U kept on going for 5months. How is dat rape? Mtchewwwww
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Yekini my man, no mind them.

Not that I initially held women in the highest of esteem. But when I really really finally gave up was after I read of them writing letters, LOVE letters to incarcerated serial killers - in the thousands...

Serial killers, not armed robbers.

What do serial killers do? They fvcking murdered tons of people, serially.

In cold fvcking blood.

They rape, torture and mutilate. And then you send them love letters?

Bro, when I saw women for what they really are, I was born again cheesy I say every man should listen to rap music. Red pill wisdom in every bar.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by damton(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

she can come out anytime f.o.o.l !!!

like your father

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Sapele Robbers Went Back To Same Boutique They Raided 8 Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.