Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Way Nigerians Responds To Issues Vs Our Foreign Counterparts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Way Nigerians Responds To Issues Vs Our Foreign Counterparts (443 Views)

JAY Z Finally Responds To Tiwa Savage Roc Nation Deal (photos) / 18 Animals And Their Human Counterparts / Which Way Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way Nigerians Responds To Issues Vs Our Foreign Counterparts by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
UK PAGE : Hello my name is Sandra Stone am from Manchester, UK. I love my husband so much and am ready to do anything to please him but recently I found myself falling in love with his cousin, what should i do??.

COMMENTS :

James Silva : I think you need to talk to ur husband, cos marriage is all about communication.

Sarah White : Oh my dear, sorry about that i have been in your shoes before, i had to wake up and face the fact that am married.

Nicky Cole : Well just remove ur mind from him and make ur husband do the things you like in his cousin..
NIGERIAN PAGE: My name is Amara. I live in Abuja, am married with kids, i love my husband so much but i think am falling for his cousin, what should i do Please no insult...

COMMENTS :

*Precious Bande : You are a disgrace to womanhood, shame on you.

*Yele Okonu : If you want to fall for me too, call my number 08054137656814

*Olekia Ukom: Abeg any news about Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu?

*Maris Osanebi : Just passing......

*Amechi Goodman: hmmmmmmmmmm

*Sunday Efizzy : abeg who get BB charger here?

*Chinwe Perpetual Ike : You are a prostitute, you need deliverance.....

Chai... Nigerians i hail o...
Re: The Way Nigerians Responds To Issues Vs Our Foreign Counterparts by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hahahhahah...very true indeed...u can see it here very often specially in Romance Section grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal High Court Gives Order To Suspend Nwankwo Kanu’s Accounts / World's Oldest Married Couple Celebrate Their 90th Wedding Anniversary / A Thief Was Caught Today Trying To Break Into An Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.