Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (50183 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by passionate88: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bring back our girls don stop?.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by shaddoww: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
The girl seem to have moved on, and I would suggest dey use all energy n resources dey are trying to put in now towards helping the gal to set up n NGO to educate n inform gals between ages of 15-20 of dangers of running after all dis spoilt boys with money n to also work on educating parents of d danger of not paying keen attention to their teenagers. Cos I think it will b difficult to prove a case in court n moreso, every single gal dat as been rape n will b can't all b running to twitter, prevention is better than cure.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Lothbrok(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Just passing!. . I say make I peep oh ! shocked
I go show when food don ready!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Eureka123:

SMH
That woman or lemme say beast is a big scam....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Status of limitation for rape in Nigeria is just 2 months? cry cry cry cry

The Devil is a Nigerian and Nigeria is his abode.

All Nigerian law maker's both dead or alive should be hanged for making such an immoral and inhuman law's and for not reviewing and expanding the status of limitations in a rape case from 2 months to at least 10 yrs and the reason is simple, all Nigerian law maker's and their executive arm of government colleagues are all serial rapists.

Sick country governed by demons in human skin.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Lothbrok(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
omojeesu:
I'm sorry madam. This is no case. Sugarbelly is not and can't be a victim even as she herself has narrated in her story: You don't keep going back to your 'raper'! It's consensual sex even if of beastly nature (as she claimed).

The world has gone Sexually Intoxicated, a symptom of the End. Madam, please fight another battle.

Sugarbelly please allow God to come into your life. He will deliver you from sexual bondage. He loves you!

Jesus is Lord!

At 17 yrs, she was so naive. . plus, the fact that they had a video recording of the acts they had with her. . threatening to make it public.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by dacovajnr: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Batam:

Are you sure you are okay? Get sense abi you be born throw way
He's right pertaining the Olosho girl...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by superstar1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Audu's sons must never be near government again. They are rapists and animals

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by aphixiano(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
I believe what sugabelly said, but to my own view she should have come out and tell the whole world what happened before now, in her story she said they had sex every day in the guy car, which obviously mean that she is in love with him, and the guy didn't rape her. she have the chance to stop seeing the guy and not to go to his house, can she explain why she kept going to his house when she obviously knew that the guy will use him as a sex tool experiment everyday. Anyway I wish her the best and moving on is the best and not to go back to the past

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by henryutd(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
mannobi:
So madam oby ezekwezili aka due process is no longer crying for the Chibok girls again? Don't worry, diaris God.

PMB abi PMS has rescued them siiiincccceeeee. That is why the issue is forgotten.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Mosh1: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
dearsly:
THUNDER FIRE OBY!!!
LIGHTENING LIGHT UP OBY!!!
THE last time OBY cried eh...de Chibok gurls have not been found and Buhari rode on that to aso rock to tour the world!!!...

Now Oby is crying for sugar whatever as another propaganda stunt!!!!

God shame them all!!!!

I nearly believed that poo!...An olosho who loved lavish lifestyle,riding igala penis inside cars,swimming pool,office,bush and even had threesomes (BLUEFILM) jst bcus she was dump shez coming out!!

SHE ONLY WANTS TO TARNISH THEIR IMAGE!...

Quote me wrongly and die dis nite!!!!
lol.Ogah,u dey vex o.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by dsquare33: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
I hope this Audu's son is not the same person that APC wants to field in as Governor in Kogi State, him own don finish, with the way the scandal is going viral.The man was totally a monster, instead of him to channel his energies on things that are profitable,he is wasting his life and Kogi's hard earned resources away,no wonder there was no development in the State. I am sure Oby Ezekwesili will not rest until justice is served. What happen to Sugerbelly was just infatuation,it happens to teenage girls who are just experiencing 'love' for the first time, to her the guy was the perfect guy not knowing he was a monster. In addition, she allowed greed to take the best of her. Girls who want to enjoy best of both worlds will always live in the mirage.Finally, I blame the mother though, at that age the mum ought to have question the daughter who was living a fast lane life.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by loomer: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
iyke926:

Idris was right when ehn sing "Nigeria jaga... everything scatter scatter." some African countries sef don dey overtake us.

No be small something
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by vislabraye(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Boss13:
Those Audu's kids may go free because of the statue of limitation, however, the damage to their reputation has been done.

What reputation ? Did they ever have a good reputation ? When their father gave conditions for returning 11 billion naira.
They need to be dealt with. Lock them up in jail. Sue them for some millions.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Kennydoc(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Who still listens to this mad woman, someone that scammed the country with her BBOG campaign.

The Mumu woman has forgotten our girls for just one girl that is even an olosho. @obyezeks is an ape....

I read some of your posts where you talk/mention about God, and I read other posts that reek of vulgarity, like this one. Where do you stand bro? If you want to be a Christian, then show it in your speech and conduct. Remember that God will judge every vain and foul words we use here on earth.
Be wise bro.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmm the sugarbelly story is becoming interesting!!!But Madam what about the chibok girls

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kennydoc:

I read some of your posts where you talk/mention about God, and I read other posts that reek of vulgarity, like this one. Where do you stand bro? If you want to be a Christian, then show it in your speech and conduct. Remember that God will judge every vain and foul words we use here on earth.
Be wise bro.
I'm justified in insulting her, she played politics with our kids...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by kweenmolly: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
na so...end time stories...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Orikinla(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Who still listens to this mad woman, someone that scammed the country with her BBOG campaign.

The Mumu woman has forgotten our girls for just one girl that is even an olosho. @obyezeks is an ape....
. Sugabelly is also missing too. The real one is missing. The one on Twitter is Simone. Nigerians are really giving Twitter great content. Sugabelly is ready made blockbuster.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by oyetunder(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
porrigeyam:
Mtcheeeew..... according to sugabelly story does boiz only raped her once...d rest of d sex na she carry her leg go.. but rape is rape ...and she deserves justice.... but truth to be told that sugabelly of a girl is a LovePeddler.
thank you! What happened was wrong! But she too lacked basics decency. Our 'fake' advance ladies should stop their unguided love for bling bling things! Yes! I am sure godly, humble and decent guys must have asked her out, but nah lie, until they swim in the swimming pools full of crocodile located inside the mansions of rich dad's sons! Hmmm! Reminds me of my cool show 'Behind Mansion Wall'.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Forwetinnah: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
WE STAND ko...Ezekwe-Silly, go and stand in the North!! That's were we have most of such cases. You don leave #Chibok scam carry this one for head. Tell Booooohari to bring back those phantom girls back.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by totorimi: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
When girls lack proper upbringing this is what they get. A good girl must report any abuse to her parents or the authorities, there is nothing like fear of exposure, when the severally abused you and each time you walked into the apartment with them. Abeg this person should gerrof with her rubbish life. I don't think any reasonable person should get involved with this rubbish.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by godwin120alex: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Most of dis politicians children and relatives behaves like mad pple cos d have power and stolen money

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by noblegrex: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
I can't believe the story is false.is he the only one that has a dad as politician or an important personality in the society.politics is a wicked thing but I think this one is just the truth and nothing but the truth as I perceived.to me, I don't think now is not the right time to expose such. because there is always TIME for EVERYTHING and I don't think it will be so easy to expose such when the backbone(FATHER) is still alive.let's see what's up then.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Richy4(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nihilist:
I don't understand what madam Ezeks is trying to imply here.

Her friends daughter is a groupie and a spare tyre. All the numerous incidents of 'rape' happpened in either the home, office, car or swimming pools belonging to the Audus

I've never heard of rape- so good that the victim keeps coming back for more.

The only thing to cry about here is that her daughter didn't get a ring out it...

A 17 year Old is still regarded as a minor the last time I checked.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by mizzyboy007: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
That story is bull carcass.... so as young as she was, her parents let her stay outside till 12 midnite....irresponsible family filled with liars.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Slicky112: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
You and sugabelly's mother cried What Kinda mother is sugabelly's mother that would allow a 17 yr old have a midnight curfew? My people is that not asking for trouble?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen / Olaniran Akanfe Atidade Escapes Assassination, Hides In Bush For 2 Hours / Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.