Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,973 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:41 AM

My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience (1938 Views)

Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Black Friday Buyers Pissed (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience by allisonluvsu(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ok. As a sharp guy who had wanted to get the Tecno Camon 5, i received the mail from Jumia that there was going to be a slash on the product by today and 4pm to be precise. Geared up for action, i got my devices ready for the D-time.

I sticked to their page (Flash Sale) etc and waited patiently for the cat to be let loose.Minutes later; here we are; i got to see the Tecno c5 available for purchase at the price of N16,500 (Original Price is within the range of 24k to 27K). I immediately placed an order to get the phonebut observed that when ever i got to the page attached below, i get the error "An error occurred, please try again.Request not completed."

I tried it repeatedly till i became tired. I tried there "Call to Order" Option but as a sharp Naija Online shopping company, there lines has been switched off and the other was unavailable reason being that they were attending to the Black Friday sales even though they knew people were going to be calling to order today. Minutes later, the phone has been sold out. Abeg who buy the phone coz i am beginning to doubt this guys (Jumia) for this "Black Friday"stuff o? sad

My Body dey pepper me ehh!!! This guys just used me to catch fun! Anyway, i am done with this fuse about "Black friday."

Re: My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience by respect80(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ar swear there's nothing black about the Friday.
Just pure nonsense.
In fact the Friday red like never before undecided
Re: My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience by SPDAZZY(f): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ndo.

I ordered a deep freezer for 53k on Wednesday just to discover that that same product is being sold today at 68k, and they still displayed that it was at a 20% discount.

Black and white Friday my foot.

1 Like

Re: My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience by Sunkyphil(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
dat black friday na scam i wanted to order for d same phone too i kip getting error messages any time i wanted to confirm it.jumia are so dubious
Re: My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience by bjgg: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
but i got one Infinix hot 2, one Tecno c5 and 3 Redmi2
Re: My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience by freeeeme(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Guys, don't dull...black market...Don't dull...Naija with brain since 1900
Re: My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience by freeeeme(m): 12:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Don't know if they'll deliver my Lenovo lappiiii...still
hoping
Re: My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience by bjgg: 1:03am On Nov 28, 2015
if anyone need Redmi 2. lemme know
Re: My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience by allisonluvsu(m): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2015
bjgg:

picture of ur order. wink
bjgg:

picture of ur order.
Re: My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience by bjgg: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2015
allisonluvsu:

picture of ur order. wink

picture of ur order.

(1) (Reply)

FULL VIDEO: What Buhari Told Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock / Operation Ant Dance: Ant Attack (photos) / You Need To See This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.