Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Hidden Facts About Black Friday! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Hidden Facts About Black Friday! (1031 Views)

50% Off Of Infinix Hot 2 On Black Friday At Jumia. Get Set / What Would You Buy On Black Friday? by JumiaBazaar / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Facts About Black Friday! by megafox: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
I just had to resubscribe my data so I didn't have reason to fall short of this long awaited awoof (Black market), backed it up with a vigil so I don't hear they only sold at 00:00 Oclock hour...so I kept fate.

Lest I forget, I had to update all their Apps for those that has their app...

Welcome to friday: The fact unveiled,

1. They quickly hiked their assumed old prices (The crossed, Cancelled Price) with the creation of new slashed down.

2. The Old price you should notice is a ploy to make us feel they really slashed their new prices.

3. The New price to some items are actually higher than their usual old price (Remember the one you see now as old prices are faked for this brown friday.

4. The few items that got price reductions were with just a mere N500 -1,500 difference (to me is not worth the wait).

5. Their price reductions was just a insignificant, shamble and promoted noise to get our attentions. I feel they just advertissed their apps and website.

Lastly, They just scammed us....add your

Re: Hidden Facts About Black Friday! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
exactly bro, I thought I was the only one noticing this, I saved some items and screenshot their price mostly clothing's sound system wardrobe shoes and I quickly visited jumia today only to notice the price a little higher than the one in my screenshot and one ridiculously high price written on the other side and striked to show old price I was very furious and uninstalled the app but the only reduction was on some clothes were they removed 500,700 and below,the rest is pure scam
Re: Hidden Facts About Black Friday! by mosjames: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Everything is scam
Re: Hidden Facts About Black Friday! by Sunkyphil(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
na true jare the difference is sp negligible
Re: Hidden Facts About Black Friday! by invisibility: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
So Op you expect them to Slash all the prices in half? How much dem come buy those things.

You need to have sold stuffs before to understand that sometimes the real profit for some of those phones is just a paltry N1000.

I only fault them for advertising price cuts that is impossible for anyone to sell.
Re: Hidden Facts About Black Friday! by augster(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
I'm disappointed too but it seems the sponsors weren't much this year like that of last year. Sorry guys
Re: Hidden Facts About Black Friday! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
invisibility:
So Op you expect them to Slash all the prices in half? How much dem come buy those things.

You need to have sold stuffs before to understand that sometimes the real profit for some of those phones is just a paltry N1000.

I only fault them for advertising price cuts that is impossible for anyone to sell.
no one expects that, but at least they should be sincere in their dealings you don't have patronage by being a thief.
Re: Hidden Facts About Black Friday! by megafox: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
I don't expect them to slash 100%. But try and check what I observed and also do a check on their promised 50%, 60%, 80% ... compare with the prices you get currently and you will know what I'm saying. these guys are good liars. If a laptop previously sold at 65k should get even if it's 30% slash, you will know kw the current price should go above 45k. But these guys just put old price of what is sold for 65k at 100k now telling you is now 55% slash which is not even reflecting or say is 1k bellow original price. what is the sense in this promo.

(1) (Reply)

Super Neat Xaomi Note 4 (two Months Used) / Used Nokia 3 For Sale / DIRECT UK Used(grade A) Iphones With Updated Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.