Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? (4019 Views)

If A Husband Refuses To Spend On His Wife, Is It Right To Sexually Refuse Him? / Palm Wine In Islam / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
I just want our muslim brothers to please clear the air on this issue, since it is allowed in islam for a man to marry more than 1 wife, and the wives are the property of the man. My question goes thus, is it right or normal for the man to sleep with all the wives together?

No offense to my muslim brothers, its better we educate ourselves.

NB: please if you don't hear from me on NL, it means that I've been banned.

Mynd44, lalasticlala, seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by smemud(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Prate!prat!!trash!!!
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by Magician1503(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
People can imaging things eh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
smemud:
Prate!prat!!trash!!!
We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by Hefemale: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Childish
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hefemale:
Childish
Have I said anything wrong?
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Magician1503:
People can imaging things eh cheesy
Just want to learn!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hehehehehe grin question for the gods.

I'm not a Muslim so I'm here to read comments.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by Hefemale: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

yes dear, there are things we shouldn't voice out and this is one of them. it will be nice u delete the post. No offence intended
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by bugzbunny: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

We learn everyday
It is allowed in islam
Now close this thread
We hv baba one chance to bash cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Hehehehehe grin question for the gods.

I'm not a Muslim so I'm here to read comments.

Its not a joking matter, I'm asking because I want to learn. Will appreciate it more if the MODS in their wisdom take this thread to paradise

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by RoyalBlak007: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmm grin
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hefemale:

yes dear, there are things we shouldn't voice out and this is one of them. it will be nice u delete the post. No offence intended
I opened this thread to learn, and not to bash anybody. Its what have been disturbing me for quite sometime now.
Let others that are willing to share come in and help out.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by Hefemale: 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I opened this thread to learn, and not to bash anybody. Its what have been disturbing me for quite sometime now.
Let others that are willing to share come in and help out.
I'm not a Muslim and I doubt if any will open up to u
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by captainflash(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I just want our muslim brothers to please clear the air on this issue, since it is allowed in islam for a man to marry more than 1 wife, and the wives are the property of the man. My question goes thus, is it right or normal for the man to sleep with all the wives together?

If u ask me, nah who i go ask? undecided
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by ndcide(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
It's animalistic. What the heck is foursome.

Is that love making? You can't make love with more than one person. Giving what marriage should be, foursome is wrong.

I don't believe in Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by Hefemale: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
bugzbunny:
It is allowed in islam Now close this thread We hv baba one chance to bash cheesy
you are funny grin
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by likila: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Yes, it is ok.
The only thing is that you cannot put them on top of each other.
ie stack them up so you do the one on top then do the one under.
that is forbidden.
any other thing is ok.
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by SegunAdewole: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Buhari oooo!
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Its not a joking matter, I'm asking because I want to learn. Will appreciate it more if the MODS in their wisdom take this thread to paradise
learn what exactly? You don't need a religion to tell you when or how to get down with your woman/women oga. When you get married to your four wives, u simply tell them that u will like to av them all @ once, if they agree to it fine

Foursome is not in the Quran if that's what you are looking for.
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Adufetohposh:
learn what exactly? You don't need a religion to tell you when or how to get down with your woman/women oga. When you get married to your four wives, u simply tell them that u will like to av them all @ once, if they agree to it fine

Foursome is not in the Quran if that's what you are looking for.
Was only curious to know......
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by babyfaceafrica: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Smh
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by daniska3yaro(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by Bugatie(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Was only curious to know......

This answer you are looking for....

Won't end well.. Quote me anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
likila:
Yes, it is ok.
that is forbidden.
any other thing is ok.
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by Bugatie(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You ve said many wrong things...

Quote me anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by mohdimplez(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Foursome is not allowed in Islam though 4wives is allowed bt a man can't make love to his 4wives @ once. Rather they have their days rationed equally!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by ckmayoca: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Yes! You could be banned but don't worry we will protest for you on NL grin

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by mightyhazel: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? by Bugatie(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
likila:
Yes, it is ok.
that is forbidden.
any other thing is ok.

Abeg explain....following

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contextualising The Hadith Of Abdullah Ibn Umar –NAJD / Salat-l-istikhara (seeking Guidance When Forming A Decision) / "Why I Converted To Islam'- Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.