Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 (45251 Views)

Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / Seven Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Hector90(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2015
I no see genediva nnaji name there..
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by bewla(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2015
what about gene vav she never reach 50
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by flokii: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Hector90:
I no see genediva nnaji name there..

me sef wonder o...

she didn't make d list
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Airforce1(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2015
misspicy:

Davido kind of voice shocked.....

i prefer wande coal kind of voice
lol
I hate you
Go away
grin
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by thundafire: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2015
nd na dem visit all the big churches dy find husband dy re looking for rich dudes nt broke ass not knowing dat marriage is nt all abt mny
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by thundafire: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2015
genevieve dy form under 30 abi OP
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Kennitrust(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
End Time Women
received sense!!!
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Jaspas
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by dapraiz(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2015
abeg where Genevieve?! undecided
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Jaycollinsxy(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Endtime tinz

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Kulas:
How do these old cargoes handle their sexual urge?- sugar boy or intimacy gadgets or masturbation?because nobody can tell me that they don't 4k
All of the above grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by millhouse: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2015
His

1 Like

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by bababuff(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Rubbish!

Give us a list of those who have not tasted marriage at all. Not all these after 2 kids women.

1 Like

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by rottenegg: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Single? Most have 3kids already.....how does that make them single? Rita has always been like that since FGCIk.

1 Like

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by engrjacuzzi: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2015
I use to like this bimbo Akintola back in the days. I wonder what Genevieve and INI Edo are waiting for?

1 Like

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by franklingud(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2015
grin angry grin grin
Dem don old na, Nna ga alu.

Sorry! Bad thing no dey funny oo! embarassed

1 Like

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by citizenjuwon(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
no blockhead, I don't have issues with English; albeit it not being my lingua franca, no one in your lineage comes close. You are the disillusioned sexist who feels a woman without a husband should be "pitied" not caring abt the conditions attached. It just cannot make sense to your rather[b]tiny brain [/b] that some women just want to be alone or have boyfriends without commitment, some re divorced and re not ready to try again. Like I said earlier, i'll reiterate again; you are one of the major problems of the world and "womanity". It's because of criticisms from dumbos like you women don't leave abusive situations they find themselves. Pls gerrahahia mehn! angry undecided

I can see your pain through this incoherent gibberish you typed. However, have not asked you to spew all this mannerless epistle, in your failed attempt to advance excuses for being single.
I believe people would have observed how troublesome you're!
When you're ready to be civil, you can quote me, if not stay outta my way!
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Bluffly: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Confessng:
Marriage is not the ultimate,the wrong man or woman will destroy even the greatest person.
Modified
Some people are quoting me saying stuff, saying marriage isn't the ultimate isn't saying marriage is bad

What am simply saying is the greatest decision a person can make is in the choice of a partner and if you haven't found the right person you are better off single ,does this mean Mr right must be Mr Perfect ? No
Many of us have seen two people come together and their world changes for good or 2 people come together and one person starts to go down.....
Can you imagine what could have happened to Bill Gates if he married the wrong woman ? He won't be Bill Gates or if Oprah Winfrey was with the wrong Partner....

The deep will understand what I have said and haven't said as for the shallow ,am sorry my words are not directed at you

If you stay out of marriage for the fear of marrying the wrong person simply means you are also a wrong choice to anyone. Those who stay out of marriage for the fear of a wrong partner simply believes marriage is a very smooth ride hence making them a wrong option for any one too. Marriage works because you are ready for possible compromises, so if you are not ready you are wrong. We only comment on beautiful pictures of couples but never knew that both of them compromise in one area or the other. Marriage is for the wise. You cannot pass if you are afraid to fail.

How possible is it to look for the Mr right for the entirety if ones life, that simply means that person has a problem too. Its either he or she is proud, mixing in the wrong company, building in the wrong orientation, bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2015
citizenjuwon:

I can see your pain through this incoherent gibberish you typed. However, have not asked you to spew all this mannerless epistle, in your failed attempt to advance excuses for being single.
I believe people would have observed how troublesome you're!
When you're ready to be civil, you can quote me, if not stay outta my way!
pain ke? grin grin I wish I am pained sef, maybe I will take you tad more seriously. You lost any right of civility when u threw your first tantrum questioning my English. Lool. Ahhh, that troublesome part is very relative. I try damn hard to mind my business in here, but i'm just too allergic to stupidity; one way or the other I find myself reacting to silly statements. Not like I care about "people" whatever and whoever that is. Who "people" help? cheesy . I'm very single (albeit dating) and not married. nothing missing, nothing broken. I don't know if truly u don't get the point or u're just pretending. The point is simple. No woman should be shamed or pitied because of their choice of either being married or single. It's non of ur business. If u still don't understand, then I can't help you. This also means i'm quoting you, oya bite me grin undecided kiss
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by subbieD(f): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2015
.....But they are all doing great.I'm sure they must have tried getting married. E no easy o.
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Luchi20(f): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2015
What of genevieve nnaji?? cryWhat of genevieve nnaji??
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by citizenjuwon(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
pain ke? grin grin I wish I am pained sef, maybe I will take you tad more seriously. You lost any right of civility when u threw your first tantrum questioning my English. Lool. Ahhh, that troublesome part is very relative. I try damn hard to mind my business in here, but i'm just too allergic to stupidity; one way or the other I find myself reacting to silly statements. Not like I care about "people" whatever and whoever that is. Who "people" help? cheesy . I'm very single (albeit dating) and not married. nothing missing, nothing broken. I don't know if truly u don't get the point or u're just pretending. The point is simple. No woman should be shamed or pitied because of their choice of either being married or single. It's non of ur business. If u still don't understand, then I can't help you. This also means i'm quoting you, oya bite me grin undecided kiss

If I ask you how much English you understand now, you will go up in flames again.
Since you can't respond without the use of gutter languages and be civil. I give up! cheesy grin
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by bummyla(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Make Una Go Marry! Time Waits For No Lady! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Missmossy(f): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Interesting cheesy

So Rita Dominic is 40 already. It is well with them. Its really not surprising, very few people in the movie industry have successful marriages.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by dacovajnr: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2015
jesuloluwa2010:

I have a problem
How may I be of help? undecided
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by dacovajnr: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2015
Temysteve:
I wan crush to death be dat.
No crush to death oooo abeg! undecided
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by dacovajnr: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2015
oz4real83:
go for her now! She is desperate and willing to accept u. She said even if she meets u half-way that she can build from there. Just take a bold step and make your dream/crushing a reality!!!
See encouragement! I Still young baami...my career jez dey start..i no be Soul E who was rated the nxt big thing in the music industry some years back..but finished after getting married to queen Ure
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2015
citizenjuwon:

If I ask you how much English you understand now, you will go up in flames again.
Since you can't respond without the use of gutter languages and be civil. I give up! cheesy grin
haha. For the umpteenth time, my English can't be questioned(at least not someone like you) ; it's impeccable and i'm very proud of it. It's a good way to chicken out I understand. Lool. you can't stand a woman that refuse to be timid and intimidated by your silly idiosyncrasies .kikiki. #ByeFelicia cheesy
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by PLANETMARS(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2015
meritamarachi:
trying so hard to keep it real but getting old
hey pretty correct d gbaguan on ur profile
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Margauxluv(f): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
See washing...... grin
Mind Ya seff undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello Is Police Youth Ambassador (Photo) / #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.