Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu (59020 Views)

OMG!! Jilted Lover Places Curse On Newly Married Actor, Mustapha Ololade Sholagb / Funky Funke's Take On The Sugabelly-audu Saga / Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by oshe11: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
k
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Henrypraise: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dia is a reason the law has restrictions on age and termed under 18s as infants in certain cases.

Showing us des snapshots is only explaining how naive sugarbelle was as at den n further exposing himsef. Her please for his love only tell how inexperience she was, furthermore, her incomplete statements means a lot n dos incomplete statements will be used to her favour.

I will suggest an out of court settlement for d AUDU's but for d sake of women/ ladies hu ar underage n currently being taken advantage of by rich old guys, I advise sugarbelle to press charges in d court but wit a very gud lawyer.

Cynically, I I baffled at how de kept flying everywia from country to country any how, how much dem work? We wen de find transport money to go oshogbo.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by awesome11(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
enieme:
All afternoon I've been goingbthroigh pages and pages on her blog.
I've reachedvthe conclusion that she wasn't raped. No it was an obsession she had for the guy but he used her.
He took advanradvantage of the fact that she couldn't do without him and ththis made her do things sexually amusing to him even if it involved third parties.
Gradually it became violent, but she sill stuck cos she was scared of looking him.
She was a 17 year old iidiot but he was a 25 year old hasshole that knew better but just decided to use her anyway as he pleased.
I feel for her cos I can very much relate to her stor. My own person all experience. I was 15 going on 16 and he was 26 or 27 there about.
there's a lessonin her story for every teenager.
But I still think she screaming rape now is wrong, after all on her blog she wrote that she called him after he announced to her he was getting married. And she stated that she loved him and still don't hate him and that she had foeforgiven him

Thanks for this insight..Though Ola will appreciate it better if you can take the effort to correctly spell your words and cleverly punctuate the write up...

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Threedots(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2015
enieme:
All afternoon I've been goingbthroigh pages and pages on her blog.
I've reachedvthe conclusion that she wasn't raped. No it was an obsession she had for the guy but he used her.
He took advanradvantage of the fact that she couldn't do without him and ththis made her do things sexually amusing to him even if it involved third parties.
Gradually it became violent, but she sill stuck cos she was scared of looking him.
She was a 17 year old iidiot but he was a 25 year old hasshole that knew better but just decided to use her anyway as he pleased.
I feel for her cos I can very much relate to her stor. My own person all experience. I was 15 going on 16 and he was 26 or 27 there about.
there's a lessonin her story for every teenager.
But I still think she screaming rape now is wrong, after all on her blog she wrote that she called him after he announced to her he was getting married. And she stated that she loved him and still don't hate him and that she had foeforgiven him

i had that exact same idea too, its just very craxy to me. she was obssessed with him, and 17 is just the age most gals begin their wild life, it could be easy for her to be manipulated especially considering the fact that she seem to refuse the advice her mum gave her. I really do feel for her but then again i hope gals can be able to tell the difference between being used and being loved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by GMan650(m): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2015
And it turns out she's a b****. Dunno why Nigerians rush to conclusion about stuffs.

Waiting on how she's gonna defend this online and in court. Sugarbelly koo sugarpee nii

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Ishilove: 4:46am On Nov 28, 2015
WeedSeller:
This girl was all over him for God sake,body language nodey mk ah reason the guy don swerve lane;e juz tuk d obsess girl who was ova em opportunity to sex ah with fwends..#

The girl was 17. At that age girls are young an' dumb. Besides these mails are selected and who knows what other ones are in their possession which incriminate them?

She herself admitted that she was in love with Mustapha and when you're in love, you do stupid things. Like allow an asshole take advantage of you while you wait for him to love you.

I don't see anything shocking in the mails. They simply expose how naive she was and the fact that Mustapha never loved her.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Ishilove: 4:50am On Nov 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
Embarrassing to say the least. And that's the kind of mess Oby ezekwesili love to immerse her self wholly in. *spits on all the shameless parties*

No time for bullshit, gat me kids to feed cool
The girl was just naive, Dick. There's more to it than meets the eye. Mustapha took advantage of that naivete.

I hear some people have even come out to corroborate her story, including Mustapha's own school mates.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Ishilove: 4:52am On Nov 28, 2015
Caracta:
I think she was obsessed too.

Na real wa. A maniac and randy dude versus an obsessed and naive teenager.
You hit the nail on the head

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by obowunmi(m): 5:00am On Nov 28, 2015
You can tell the poor guy played on her emotions. There was certainly no future for her in his book. He shouldn't have phucked her. Should have left her alone.

3 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 28, 2015
Well, that girl can write....

17 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by SolomonAdeola: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2015
I feel she should just pick up her life from here. I also believe it's not over for her. Everyone has a story. We all don't just come out to say it. But if properly managed, she could be a role model or celebrity figure for upcoming young girls to learn from.

She just has to take grief and anger from her mind.

Sugarbelly still has a bright future!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by segend(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2015
When did she realise that she was raped?
Cos she was still trying to get back to him after they separated and she was in the US.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Ishilove: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Radoillo:
Well, that girl can write....
It is only her fantastic grammar you noticed?? grin

5 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by IlekeHD: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2015
and igbo boys will be making noise on nl while ab.o.ki and yoruba ynash their girls grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by shiinihost: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2015
All these rape accusations is making me sick. From her stories, you can see that this girl is just an attention seeking, gold digging, BDSSM freak, spoilt brat.
If there's one thing she never is, that would be innocent.

Let's analyze her story from her own very submissions.

Let's begin with what started all these brouhaha.

Read this tweet by miss sugarbelly (by the way, how a supposedly responsible girl would choose 'sugarbelly' as her moniker beats my imagination. sugar belly is a BDSSM fetish where the guy licks the girls belly...navels and all. Anyway, that's story for another day).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106191_c_png8254a4657f68510fb01fac469b5a9b42

Now here's Miss belly being very happy that Audu abububar is dead. According to her, they 'have blood on their hands' meaning that they are killers. I want sugarbelly to come and tell us How many people she knows that the family has murdered. This is a very strong accusation to make as murder is punishable by death in Nigeria. I want the abubakar's family to take her up on this.

Here are two version of the same rape scene being described by our ever wordy sugarbelly. Two very different and very contrasting version.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106302_img201511230840521_png25b32fee344c67811c333da158e9ea1b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106303_img20151123084102_png21b47316670d01cbb889ff4ca1e1ca0a

And then this

His brother Bashir, was the same age as me, and Mustapha decided, that one way or the other, it was his duty as big brother to rid Bashir of his virginity. At what was supposed to be a casual get together for suya and drinks at Tunji’s house, he dragged Bashir and me into the bedroom, and pushed us inside, saying to Bashir “Bleep her!” before locking the door, and leaving me alone in the darkness with his brother.

All my pleas to Mustapha were in vain, and the only thing we heard from Mustapha from the other side of the door was “Don’t let me come back and find out you’re still a virgin.”

I want you to note these points before we continue. She first told us that Bashir was among the guys that 'fvcked' her in the gang rape incident she succinctly describe in her tweet (she sure knows how to use the fuckerry langauge......innocent repsponsible girl)

Fast-forward to the later paragraph. The same Bashir that bleeped and 'heard' she was good in bed was actually a virgin that mustapha 'forced' her to disvirgin. Like seriously? Just wait...there's more.

This girl's fantastic use of sex-slave/BDSSM words would really show you that she's either watched a lot of BDSSM movies or she's being involved in a lot of orggy's. Watch how to glorifies the activity like a past-time she cherish. like how you would describe your favourite hobby. In clear imagery and PUNs. A rape victim can't describe the incident as succinctly as this. I would crush her soul to barely remember it, not to talk of glorifying it as clearly as this. If there's anything she achieved with this description, it is making more rapists out of guys and girls that want to have this kind of rough 'fuckerry'.

Now the question i put to you sugarbelly....if all you've made us believe happened, I mean, someone

Raped you in his car
Raped you in his dad's hotel
Raped you with his cousins
Asked his cousin to Rape you
His friends Raped you at will...

If all these were true....how come you kept going back for MORE? Don't sell me the bullshit of 'No Job' because i know Loyala Jesuits student were hot in demand in those days. Most companies would be thrilled to have one of those as an Intern. You could have secured another place in Abuja if you really truly wanted to leave.

Another question i would love to ask you sugarbelly, how come you didn't report to anybody?? I heard Aunty oby is your mums friend.

Here are the people you could have reported the case to

Your parents (For you to have sent your child to loyola Jesuit as of the 2005 means that you are well to do and must have powerful friends. Even if Abdul father is the president, i am pretty certain that if her father go to know of this, He would have done everything within his means to protect his daughter. No father would hear that his child was rapped and do nothing about it. Mbanu! it can never happen.)

Mustapha's parents ( Did you ever report the son to his dad? What about his mum? Hello? )

Oby Ezekwesili ( From stories going round, it's certain that oby is your family friend. Oby as of the 2000s was a very powerful woman. If for nothing, she would have ensured that Abdul gets reprimanded for his actions and he stops it, but did you? I thought as much)

To be continued..............

https://www.nairaland.com/2767759/alleged-rape-sugabelly-should-shut

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Ishilove: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2015
SolomonAdeola:
I feel she should just pick up her life from here. I also believe it's not over for her. Everyone has a story. We all don't just come out to say it. But if properly managed, she could be a role model or celebrity figure for upcoming young girls to learn from.

She just has to take grief and anger from her mind.

Sugarbelly still has a bright future!
She was traumatised and it is still affecting her

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by IlekeHD: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by johnstar(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2015
ednut1:
Fowl don blow fowl yansh. Every story has 3 versions, sugas version, mustapha version and the truth. Smh. Na dem sabi
breeze don blow fowl nyash
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by engrjosefz(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2015
ok
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Oahray: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2015
More dirty linen. When would they give it a rest?

3 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Jeloma: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2015
i dey come
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Bollinger(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2015
GurlFriend:
In 2007 she was 17. The Child Rights Act which is in force in Abuja says that it is a crime to have sex with anyone younger than 18. It is called statutory rape.

Just my 50 kobo grin

Seriously? You do realize the perv is a muslim who can marry a 10 year old.

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Darkchocolate(f): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Y'all should remember this was a teenager writing this (at the time). An infatuated teenager....nonetheless

I see some form of 'Stockholm syndrome' where the victim feels almost on the side of the abuser/attacker. Prolonged Abuse victims are often able to be abused due to the love or supposed love the have for their abuser. They often remain attached to the abuser emotionally even after having gone through unthinkable horrors...why else would a woman battered blue and black keep going back to her abusive husband.

Think about it!

Besides. Even if she is lying about the rape (which I highly doubt), wasn't she 17years when they slept together (which he has admitted)...is that not illegal here...or at least in 2008? (Unless of course you are married to Sanusi or Senator Yerima!) ...It becomes rape by default for him regardless of whether she consented or not.

The emails are obviously selective. She made reference to him accusing her of lying and being unfaithful and flirting with his friends. He obviously hasn't posted those emails.

He behaviour in the emails he posted are also classic abuser bevaiour where he has clearly lost his physical 'control' over the girl (as she was in the US) and he resorted to psycohological control (by constantly refusing to respond to her or being 'cold')....and making her admit all faults. He better get great lawyers sha.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by clemz85(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2015
when a woman loves a man but could not have enough of him, the man is in trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Choiii...see as my gbola don stretch as I de read am...*grabs vaseline and starts wanking furiously*

5 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by slightlyMad(f): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2015
those images are doctored

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by opribo(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2015
That girl should be arrested and all those supporting her for blackmail. she willingly consented to all the things that happened to her and now she thinks she can mislead the masses to sympathies with her, to say the least she must be an international olosho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Kreamie(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2015
She was throwing herself at him..she had whatever came her way coming
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Lesson to our young ladies that money n fame isn't all that matters in choosing a relationship. Everyone can never be rich. Wisen up. As for him n her, na their waala b dat. When they were enjoying, none of us got an invitation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2015
See as person de fly from naija to London to Madrid. Say naija tire am when e neva even suffer. To travel go lagos, I de plan am down.

3 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by BABANGBALI: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2015
seun abeg enough of this suga toto story jo.If that babe is still single i am sorry for her?with this story,this girl is finished as far as naija guys are concerned no man is gonna take her home to mama for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2015
She had much obssesion for him.
She was scared of loosin him
She did alotta shi.tty stuffs jus to please him and keep him to hersef
She never knew that a girl cant tie a man dowb by giving him sex, if hes gonna dump u, hes still gonna do it!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.