Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu (59022 Views)

OMG!! Jilted Lover Places Curse On Newly Married Actor, Mustapha Ololade Sholagb / Funky Funke's Take On The Sugabelly-audu Saga / Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by ishiamu(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2015
rhymesteey:
Am confused I don't even know what to believe now...

The whole bruhaha is getting me sick ijust can't comprehend, why will she lie of rape if there's none... I don't just understand, deceiving the populace? making high profile people involve, 2 smite an innocent man or what? I just can't explain
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by LockDown69(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Smh
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2015
blessedfavoured:

She mentioned in a tweet, that one time mustapha's friends got upset because he(mustapha) told them (friends), that they won't have sex with her today because she's been good.
If true, She probably believed she was being punished for being bad, and if she stayed a good girl, she won't have to go through that, mustapha will be loving.

Its just too complicated.. Tbh
yeah I also read that.
I'm just shocked at how infatuauted she could have been. Even my 13 year old self would have known that was wrong
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Wallade(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2015
Latonna's mum and guardians did a terrible job raising her, they weren't firm and disciplined with her upbringing.
Hence the loose Latonna or sugabelly we have today. It is not late for her to work on herself. She can reorientate and renew herself. Renewal starts with the mind.
Ti a ba bi omo, omo na NI anfani lati tun araebi.

Best wishes Latonna

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Worksunlimited: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Bla bla bla...

Another side chick wants to form loyal than thou..

Can't side chicks just remain side chicks ni.. Ahn ahn angry

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by OigaonOjay(f): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Ishilove:

The girl was 17. At that age girls are young an' dumb. Besides these mails are selected and who knows what other ones are in their possession which incriminate them?

She herself admitted that she was in love with Mustapha and when you're in love, you do stupid things. Like allow an asshole take advantage of you while you wait for him to love you.

I don't see anything shocking in the mails. They simply expose how naive she was and the fact that Mustapha never loved her.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by ndcide(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2015
What did obey ezekwesili say again?
Was she about to do another, Bring back our girls?
On sugar belly,.. She started her ashawo work early enough. We know her type.

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2015
This scandal will definitely work in favour of faleke.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by arsetalks(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2015
I didn't read Barcanista's eptisle but I just sighed and said rubbish. After reading this, I think Barcanista must have been right ( judging by the headline ). However, I am happy this came up as it will help me when my own daughter finally arrives.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by dessy249(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2015
This is beyond 1-1,this is bombshell or knockout..only a fool will blif dis girl after reading this

oglalasioux:
There's more to this match. I better go and buy fuel for my generator so I don't miss second half. The score so far is 1-1.

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Maicash: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2015
A very shameful situation. Both dancing naked at the market Square [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by eaglechild: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2015
enieme:
All afternoon I've been goingbthroigh pages and pages on her blog.
I've reachedvthe conclusion that she wasn't raped. No it was an obsession she had for the guy but he used her.
He took advanradvantage of the fact that she couldn't do without him and ththis made her do things sexually amusing to him even if it involved third parties.
Gradually it became violent, but she sill stuck cos she was scared of looking him.
She was a 17 year old iidiot but he was a 25 year old hasshole that knew better but just decided to use her anyway as he pleased.
I feel for her cos I can very much relate to her stor. My own person all experience. I was 15 going on 16 and he was 26 or 27 there about.
there's a lessonin her story for every teenager.
But I still think she screaming rape now is wrong, after all on her blog she wrote that she called him after he announced to her he was getting married. And she stated that she loved him and still don't hate him and that she had foeforgiven him
You seem to have contradicted yourself.

You say the relationship became violent.
Could that violence have involved rape.

I hope you know that being in a relationship doesn't exonerate one from rape.

A person may remain in a very abusive relationship(involving rape) if she feels that the sour period will pass or it will lead to a marriage a mistake many young people make. They only tend to come out when they have been dumped and it is too late.

This doesn't in anyway take away the crime committed against them. The issue is not if they feel scorned but if they were actually abused or not.

I believe the case should be investigated to determine the truth. A very difficult challenge I must say.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Fkhalifa(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Pheals:
'......fake stories!!! ... not only U mustapha Bleep... so y are complainin cheesy grin
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by awesome11(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2015
enieme:
yeah sure I know. But who's ola?
Ola is the dude you just mentioned.....
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by nasha1(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2015
enieme:
I've reachedvthe conclusion that she wasn't raped. No it was an obsession she had for the guy but he used her.
He took advanradvantage of the fact that she couldn't do without him and ththis made her do things sexually amusing to him even if it involved third parties.
Gradually it became violent, but she sill stuck cos she was scared of looking him.
She was a 17 year old iidiot but he was a 25 year old hasshole that knew better but just decided to use her anyway as he pleased.
I feel for her cos I can very much relate to her stor. My own person all experience. I was 15 going on 16 and he was 26 or 27 there about.
But I still think she screaming rape now is wrong, after all on her blog she wrote that she called him after he announced to her he was getting married. And she stated that she loved him and still don't hate him and that she had foeforgiven him

Out of everyone in Nigeria giving their own version,your version sounds the best and reasonnable.I guess because you have been there be4.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by timmycris(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2015
I don't even know y people are following this poo.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by nasha1(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2015
enieme:

In everyone in Nigeria giving their own version,your version sounds the best and reasonnable.I guess because you have been there be4.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Drdreluv: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2015
Thatt mail had been doctored and selective.......

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by logica(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

Has nyashing girls seems an achievement... Others are inventing things and making impact in sciences

The Blackman like you thinks sex sex sex
What have you invented?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by mikhe2(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2015
IlekeHD:
and igbo boys will be making noise on nl while ab.o.ki and yoruba ynash their girls grin grin grin
haaahahah u badt ghan
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2015
eaglechild:

You seem to have contradicted yourself.

You say the relationship became violent.
Could that violence have involved rape.

I hope you know that being in a relationship doesn't exonerate one from rape.

A person may remain in a very abusive relationship(involving rape) if she feels that the sour period will pass or it will lead to a marriage a mistake many young people make. They only tend to come out when they have been dumped and it is too late.

This doesn't in anyway take away the crime committed against them. The issue is not if they feel scorned but if they were actually abused or not.

I believe the case should be investigated to determine the truth. A very difficult challenge I must say.

How have I contradicted myself? It's not rape so long as it's consensual. Everything that was done to get was with her consent even when he and his friends went violent. She had d option to walk out but she chose not to.

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Ishilove:

It is only her fantastic grammar you noticed?? grin

grin grin

Well, that struck me more than anything else. Obviously a very intelligent girl. It's just sad intelligence isn't resistant to...the sort of feelings the Mustapha guy stirred up in her.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2015
nasha1:

Out of everyone in Nigeria giving their own version,your version sounds the best and reasonnable.I guess because you have been there be4.
been ther, only just that I'm glad I didn't make silly decisions like she did. And i had family to pull men out b4 much damage was done. But I wwon't ever stand up today and term it forced or something consist wwas consensual only that the adult knows better than d teenager but choses to be a jerk anyways.

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Oleku93(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2015
D babe was obsessed wit d guy nd d guy was smarter
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by idupaul: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2015
deekseen:
After reading all that, I fainted. I don't even know how I'm able to type this.

This guy had her wrapped around his middle finger - emotionally, psychologically, physically, telepathically and radically. She willingly played herself into all this.

He was more mature and wiser. She was a teenager and a minor at that. He had the experience, she longed for it. It was a familiar terrain for him, she just wanted to please her man.

The only thing making him guilty is the fact that she was a minor. Else, this is the same scenario many adventurous, 'sexually radical' couples find themselves in.

Na wa ooo U be romance writer?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by symbianDON(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2015
judging by what i have read so far on this thread and a few others, i can logically conclude that the said audu never had an iota of true love feelings for this girl and only took advantage of her youthfulness and her being naive at that age. all the purported mail exchanges took place in 2008 when she was not only quite young, but crazily in love with the audu guy. notice that in her mails she clearly stated she wasn't having any other sexual relationships (can't tell if it was true though) and goes ahead to accuse audu of sleeping with other girls and he didn't bother to deny or offer explanations! this strengthens the assertion that he didn't love her. he only had her for sexual pleasures only. against this backdrop, it was quite possible then, that he could easily have had her do despicable things back then which were against her wishes (gang-rapes etc) and because she was young, naive and in love, didn't reveal them as at the time they took place.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2015
didnt read.... is it rape or not?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2015
I hereby declare this audu unfit for any political position even in church because of his wayward and squandering life.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by tonychristopher: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2015
logica:
What have you invented?

That's what you should be asking your folks
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by logica(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

That's what you should be asking your folks
You were talking about people inventing things; yet you have no invention to put to your name? Are you really this lame or just pretending?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by tonychristopher: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2015
logica:
You were talking about people inventing things; yet you have no invention to put to your name? Are you really this lame or just pretending?

And he spoke of banging women as an achievement
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by millhouse: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
Embarrassing to say the least. And that's the kind of mess Oby ezekwesili love to immerse her self wholly in. *spits on all the shameless parties*

No time for bullshit, gat me kids to feed cool
true talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.