Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu (59039 Views)

OMG!! Jilted Lover Places Curse On Newly Married Actor, Mustapha Ololade Sholagb / Funky Funke's Take On The Sugabelly-audu Saga / Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

Has nyashing girls seems an achievement... Others are inventing things and making impact in sciences

The Blackman like you thinks sex sex sex

For a moronic slowpoke like that bbitch you quoted Yoruba guys sleeping with a 17yrs old Igbo LovePeddler is glorious.... grin

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
She wasn't a virgin @ 17
obowunmi:

You make sense. i think she got engaged with him at a very young age and didn't understand the implications of what she was doing.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by obowunmi(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
exthar87:
She wasn't a virgin @ 17

How do you know? Were you in her vagina? Were you there when she was disvirgined?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by logica(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
obowunmi:

How do you know? Were you in her vagina? Were you there when she was disvirgined?
They first had sex in his car; she made no reference to losing her virginity; rather she enjoyed it. How many women enjoy sex at the first go?

3 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by ivili(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nihilist:

The emails were sent from America AFTER,by her own accounts the 'rapes' had stopped...

So she was still in love with him after several rapes?

Nigerians are so gullible sha...
This is the part that I can't rap my head around.When she went to America,was she still going to his house in Nigeria?because it seems the guy has started avoiding her and she still kept begging him.

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by logica(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Amya:

And wait a minute, where did the guy's dad factor into all this? was he also
part of the Group Intimacy. Especially since it was his death that excavated
this brouhaha.
Aha, you have discovered the heart of the matter. She was drawn to the guy because of his status as the son of a governor. Now that she hates him, she's trying to ensure that he no longer can have that status (either as son or governor himself). That is the classic behavior of a person suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by SomBaby(f): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Have reread the exchange countless times...can't help but cry.

Yes I have been weeping. For sugabelly, for people in her shoes. The whole incident screams of RAPE!. It must not be forced before it becomes so. She was raped emotionally, psychologically and otherwise. And yet...she couldn't help but LOVE him(this one makes me cry all the more). Such is life....sometimes, we don't have a control over our emotions...let alone a 17 year old.

Now she is mature...the whole affair still traumatizes her...would have been much better if this Audu guy was a nobody. Now his brother is about or almost about to become a governor (God I still weep!)

Sugabelly owes no one any explanation on why she speaks out now...a revival has taken place in her life.she needs to let them loose and be free...else she will continue to wallow in self pity.

Congratulations sugabelly! Our prayers are with you....only that this is not the right time...but then, which time is ever right?

#IStandWithYouOnYourFightToFreedom
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Darkchocolate(f): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

It's interesting how women always expect Utopia grade propriety from guys. Are women not the worst offenders at ignoring male attempts at communication?

One of the frustrations guys whine about here, on this forum, is how girls respond to their chat attempts with "K".

Maybe "O" is really expensive in the market these days grin.

This is the real world, and no one really anyone infatuated with them 'niceness'. A 17/18 year old girl is not a baby anymore. 17/18 is freshman/sophomore year at the University.

You can take it to the bank that there were other guys she blanked because she found them less thrilling than the 'governor's' son.

And they didn't 'date', they fvcked. And you don't need a divorce to end that one.

In fact what's a better tell to gerrara here than your fuckbuddy banging other girls and throwing it in your face, then being unresponsive?

I can bet you that this was just another day at the office for this Mustapha, abi Muhammed guy. Girls tripping for the thrills and wanting more.

It's fvcked to accuse someone of rape because they didn't return your affections.

I totally understand but did she know she was just a Bedwarmer (or carwarmer) ...there s no denying they were in some form of relationship. There s no denying he had absolute control. There s no denying that 17 is or was still underage (college graduate or not)...anyways we ll wait and see the conclusion.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Her story not mine

From her write up
obowunmi:

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by ddippset(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
SomBaby:
Have reread the exchange countless times...can't help but cry.
Yes I have been weeping. For sugabelly, for people in her shoes. The whole incident screams of RAPE!. It must not be forced before it becomes so. She was raped emotionally, psychologically and otherwise. And yet...she couldn't help but LOVE him(this one makes me cry all the more). Such is life....sometimes, we don't have a control over our emotions...let alone a 17 year old.
Now she is mature...the whole affair still traumatizes her...would have been much better if this Audu guy was a nobody. Now he is about or almost about to become a governor (God I still weep!)
Sugabelly owes no one any explanation on why she speaks out now...a revival has taken place in her life.she needs to let them loose and be free...else she will continue to wallow in self pity.
Congratulations sugabelly! Our prayers are with you....only that this is not the right time...but then, which time is ever right?
#IStandWithYouOnYourFightToFreedom
o yes she was 17 then but matured now. I bet you if Mustapha the governor's son came back for her today with one or two sugar sweet lines, she'd jump in his arms all over again even in her 'maturity'. Sorry to say 90% of ladies would do that. Even to a local government chairman's son sef.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by arireirede: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
mustapha nd sugabelly should stop disturbing people on social media about their rubbish they did behind close door when they are enjoying themselves sexually. nonsense......

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by hush15: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nihilist:

The emails were sent from America AFTER,by her own accounts the 'rapes' had stopped...

So she was still in love with him after several rapes?

Nigerians are so gullible sha...

Yes, Nigerians are gullible. Things they should stand firm against are the ish Nigerians are either sentimental or condone.

The point is not she tried patching things up after. The problem, thus the question is did do things she said?

One. Did he forcefully indulge his friends to have a carnal knowledge of her against her will while he held her and Watch?

Two, Did the same happen with the Siblings?

Three. In spite of whatever, was the father aware of the issues and what was his reaction ?

The emails I saw are just hers, what about Mustapha responses. Don't forget, she was just 17 as at that time, a minor and possibly not in total control of her emotions due to pressures.

It is all obvious that the girl loved the guy and as some said, obsessed, well, does that give Mustapha the right to abuse the girl. Why won't she be obsessed anyway, the guy rams her like every other day nd as at that time, she was the only guy she knew. He oppressed and suppressed her with sex that a point came when she felt so emotionally attached to the guy and thus felt even if she has to live with, it has to be with the guy that abused her sexuall.

We all know how this sex thing works, atleast, fifty shades of grey enlightens us in that aspect

BUT ALL THESE DIDNT TAKE AWAY THE ABULE THAT SHE HAD TO ENDURE...

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by suzziematini(f): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ok...this is from 2008.

I can basically relate to her story, but I don't see any reason why 8yrs down and this.

And boy! She was obsessed.
And talks waaay too much.

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by LMay(f): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
shiinihost:
All these rape accusations is making me sick. From her stories, you can see that this girl is just an attention seeking, gold digging, BDSSM freak, spoilt brat.
If there's one thing she never is, that would be innocent.

Let's analyze her story from her own very submissions.

Let's begin with what started all these brouhaha.

Read this tweet by miss sugarbelly (by the way, how a supposedly responsible girl would choose 'sugarbelly' as her moniker beats my imagination. sugar belly is a BDSSM fetish where the guy licks the girls belly...navels and all. Anyway, that's story for another day).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106191_c_png8254a4657f68510fb01fac469b5a9b42

Now here's Miss belly being very happy that Audu abububar is dead. According to her, they 'have blood on their hands' meaning that they are killers. I want sugarbelly to come and tell us How many people she knows that the family has murdered. This is a very strong accusation to make as murder is punishable by death in Nigeria. I want the abubakar's family to take her up on this.

Here are two version of the same rape scene being described by our ever wordy sugarbelly. Two very different and very contrasting version.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106302_img201511230840521_png25b32fee344c67811c333da158e9ea1b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106303_img20151123084102_png21b47316670d01cbb889ff4ca1e1ca0a

And then this

I want you to note these points before we continue. She first told us that Bashir was among the guys that 'fvcked' her in the gang rape incident she succinctly describe in her tweet (she sure knows how to use the fuckerry langauge......innocent repsponsible girl)

Fast-forward to the later paragraph. The same Bashir that bleeped and 'heard' she was good in bed was actually a virgin that mustapha 'forced' her to disvirgin. Like seriously? Just wait...there's more.

This girl's fantastic use of sex-slave/BDSSM words would really show you that she's either watched a lot of BDSSM movies or she's being involved in a lot of orggy's. Watch how to glorifies the activity like a past-time she cherish. like how you would describe your favourite hobby. In clear imagery and PUNs. A rape victim can't describe the incident as succinctly as this. I would crush her soul to barely remember it, not to talk of glorifying it as clearly as this. If there's anything she achieved with this description, it is making more rapists out of guys and girls that want to have this kind of rough 'fuckerry'.

Now the question i put to you sugarbelly....if all you've made us believe happened, I mean, someone

Raped you in his car
Raped you in his dad's hotel
Raped you with his cousins
Asked his cousin to Rape you
His friends Raped you at will...

If all these were true....how come you kept going back for MORE? Don't sell me the bullshit of 'No Job' because i know Loyala Jesuits student were hot in demand in those days. Most companies would be thrilled to have one of those as an Intern. You could have secured another place in Abuja if you really truly wanted to leave.

Another question i would love to ask you sugarbelly, how come you didn't report to anybody?? I heard Aunty oby is your mums friend.

Here are the people you could have reported the case to

Your parents (For you to have sent your child to loyola Jesuit as of the 2005 means that you are well to do and must have powerful friends. Even if Abdul father is the president, i am pretty certain that if her father go to know of this, He would have done everything within his means to protect his daughter. No father would hear that his child was rapped and do nothing about it. Mbanu! it can never happen.)

Mustapha's parents ( Did you ever report the son to his dad? What about his mum? Hello? )

Oby Ezekwesili ( From stories going round, it's certain that oby is your family friend. Oby as of the 2000s was a very powerful woman. If for nothing, she would have ensured that Abdul gets reprimanded for his actions and he stops it, but did you? I thought as much)

To be continued..............

https://www.nairaland.com/2767759/alleged-rape-sugabelly-should-shut

Get your facts right! It was this week, after the whole saga that Oby realised Sugabelly's mum was her classmate back in UNN days. Madam Oby openly said this on Twitter. She knew when she visited Sugabelly's mum.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by suzziematini(f): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
]
logica:
They first had sex in his car; she made no reference to losing her virginity; rather she enjoyed it. How many women enjoy sex at the first go?

She ddnt have sex the first time. She was touched in his car at first and enjoyed it. The txt further said she hasn't seen a manhood before his.
They had sex as time went on and she also said that she was sore after the first sex and couldn't even touch herself. That's what being disvirgined feels like.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by shiinihost: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
LMay:

Get your facts right! It was this week, after the whole saga that Oby realised Sugabelly's mum was her classmate back in UNN days. Madam Oby openly said this on Twitter. She knew when she visited Sugabelly's mum.

Okay. But why didn't she report to her parents? or Mustapha's parents? For parents rich enough to have sent their kids to loyola as of 2002, they must know powerful people. Believe me.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by babysophie(f): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ishilove:

The girl was 17. At that age girls are young an' dumb. Besides these mails are selected and who knows what other ones are in their possession which incriminate them?

She herself admitted that she was in love with Mustapha and when you're in love, you do stupid things. Like allow an asshole take advantage of you while you wait for him to love you.

I don't see anything shocking in the mails. They simply expose how naive she was and the fact that Mustapha never loved her.
If Mustafa had married her,would she come hre n call him beast? After all,Annie is happy wif her husband as deir affair started wen she was 14,yet everyone is happy.

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nihilist: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
hush15:

Yes, Nigerians are gullible. Things they should stand firm against are the ish Nigerians are either sentimental or condone.

The point is not she tried patching things up after. The problem, thus the question is did do things she said?

One. Did he forcefully indulge his friends to have a carnal knowledge of her against her will while he held her and Watch?

Two, Did the same happen with the Siblings?

Three. In spite of whatever, was the father aware of the issues and what was his reaction ?

The emails I saw are just hers, what about Mustapha responses. Don't forget, she was just 17 as at that time, a minor and possibly not in total control of her emotions due to pressures.

It is all obvious that the girl loved the guy and as some said, obsessed, well, does that give Mustapha the right to abuse the girl. Why won't she be obsessed anyway, the guy rams her like every other day nd as at that time, she was the only guy she knew. He oppressed and suppressed her with sex that a point came when she felt so emotionally attached to the guy and thus felt even if she has to live with, it has to be with the guy that abused her sexuall.

We all know how this sex thing works, atleast, fifty shades of grey enlightens us in that aspect

BUT ALL THESE DIDNT TAKE AWAY THE ABULE THAT SHE HAD TO ENDURE...

Where is the abuse? Does Abuse exist because she claimed it did?

Why is there no reference to the so called abuse in her communications to the dude AFTER they were supposed to have happened? Why does she sayin her emails that she flirted with his friends but no sex happened? Why is she so keen to contact him and keep talking about sex even after he does not return her affections.

The emails that are sent after the girl was supposedly so traumatised that she cant bear to play music in a moving car, and she can't listen to Maroon 5, contain lines affirming her love for her 'abuser'

Does that add up to you?

The only thing that boy is guilty of is using and dumping her...

I must remind you that using and dumping is not illegal....

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
elmisti:

The land is green......wbu?
all good
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Threedots:

M, any particular reason why u asked?
Cos u sound like a femAle.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by hush15: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nihilist:

Why is there no reference to the so called abuse in her communications to the dude AFTER they were supposed to have happened? Why does she sayin her emails that she flirted with his friends but no sex happened? Why is she so keen to contact him and keep talking about sex even after he does not return her affections.

The emails that are sent after the girl was supposedly so traumatised that she cant bear to play music in a moving car, and she can't listen to Maroon 5, contain lines affirming her love for her 'abuser'

Does that add up to you?

The only thing that boy is guilty of is using and dumping her...

I must remind you that using and dumping is not illegal....

Lemme start with flirting...

Yes , she mentioned so but tell when flirting translate to freedom to rape . Even let's say she flirted, doe that mean she consented to rape... flirting is a relative action and I don't see it as an invite to Bleep her. Not by friends or by siblings. When she flirted with friends, did she also flirt with the Siblings of Mustapha?

Also, there was an abuse. The fact that it was against her wish at a certain point but was forced is an abuse. Everybody has the right to say yes or no. And when the person says no, even if the person will say yes later, still respect the no of that moment. Not force her. Forcing her is already an abuse. Not to now mention forcing friends and siblings. Whether love him or not, he didn't have the right to force himself or friends or siblings on her which are the bases for her accusations and allegations.

Even if she tried mending what was between them from the email, it still won't doesn't mean those actions were from her.

She is not pressing charges, her message is clear as crystal. The family that people are celebrating and claiming are brave, god fearing, or whatever accolades out of mere sentiments and Political blindness as just as terrible or better still, wolves in sheep clothing's. That much is clear....
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nihilist: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
hush15:

Lemme start with flirting...

Yes , she mentioned so but tell when flirting translate to freedom to rape . Even let's say she flirted, doe that mean she consented to rape... flirting is a relative action and I don't see it as an invite to Bleep her. Not by friends or by siblings. When she flirted with friends, did she also flirt with the Siblings of Mustapha?

Also, there was an abuse. The fact that it was against her wish at a certain point but was forced is an abuse. Everybody has the right to say yes or no. And when the person says no, even if the person will say yes later, still respect the no of that moment. Not force her. Forcing her is already an abuse. Not to now mention forcing friends and siblings. Whether love him or not, he didn't have the right to force himself or friends or siblings on her which are the bases for her accusations and allegations.

I think you have some comprehension issues

Read this again.

This girl claimed to have been so traumatised that she cannot bear to have music playing in her car.

Now look at the emails she sent AFTER this so called abuse is supposed to have happened...Does the tone of the email match up to what the girl is saying?

Allegation of Abuse is not a fact. Only an allegation.

The only clear fact here is that she was used and dumped. And using and dumping is not a criminal offence.

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by hush15: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nihilist:

I think you have some comprehension issues

Read this again.

This girl claimed to have been so traumatised that she cannot bear to have music playing in her car.

Now look at the emails she sent AFTER this so called abuse is supposed to have happened...Does the tone of the email match up to what the girl is saying?

Allegation of Abuse is not a fact. Only an allegation.

The only clear fact here is that she was used and dumped. And using and dumping is not a criminal offence.

Who has the comprehension issues.... me or you. When you fully comprehend my feedback, you wont be asking already answered questions.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Sunny4Gold: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
With this evidence, I believe the lady is a liar. I think she is angry because the guy married someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nihilist: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
hush15:

Who has the comprehension issues.... me or you. When you fully comprehend my feedback, you wont be asking already answered questions.

you have severe comprehension issues

she said she was abused

You have taken that and run with it like it is a fact. Were you there? How do you know she isn't lying?

The only evidence we have to go on is their mutual communications. Now I know this is hard for you, but does that look like the kind of email a victim would send her rapist, AFTER the rape(s) had happened?

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by hush15: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nihilist:

you have severe comprehension issues

she said she was abused

You have taken that and run with it like it is a fact. Were you there? How do you know she isn't lying?

The only evidence we have to go on is their mutual communications. Now I know this is hard for you, but does that look like the kind of email a victim would send her rapist, AFTER the rape(s) had happened?

And you finished school... how can she send an email of an interaction where only she Featured! So Mustapha never responded at all except the few lines put up there.....

Abeg... read her mails again. Mustapha replied but i can't seem to find those replies. Obviously, who ever released the mail only wanted us to view a side to it and not the interaction as a whole...
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by obowunmi(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
logica:

You're making a conjecture. You don't know.

The fact that it wasn't stated doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Threedots(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
enieme:
Cos u sound like a femAle.
lol. cos i'm speaking my mind?
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
I feel for her and I feel for her course all this while. But to be very sincere after thoroughly going through these mails exchanged between both parties involved I can reasonably say she wasn't raped. In fact, she wasn't sexually abused. What happened was in the name of love. She made mistake flirting with the Mustapha's friends, such makes real guys very jealous.

She should have told her good friend/mom all these before hitting the Internet.

It has rather become embarrassing for her and her family now.

As she rightly said she was spanked and f***ed by Mr Audu but now she has screwed her self.

Other ladies out there should learn from her case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Are you sure that's ur thoughts?

Adesiji77:

My thoughts exactly.... cheesy
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
IlekeHD:
and igbo boys will be making noise on nl while ab.o.ki and yoruba ynash their girls grin grin grin

You will never change ah, for the past couple of years you have been on the same subject matter. I guess some Igbo boy had you and dumped you hence the frustration and pain in all ur posts. Kpele.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
So she had been giving him sex inside car? Smh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.