Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Biafra: ‘DSS Men Want To Kill My Brother In Detention’ – Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: ‘DSS Men Want To Kill My Brother In Detention’ – Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister (445 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos / "I Would Rather Remain In Detention...".. Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: ‘DSS Men Want To Kill My Brother In Detention’ – Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister by naijapropa: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Biafra: ‘DSS men want to kill my brother in detention’ – Nnamdi Kanu’s sister[/size]

PRINCESS Chinwe Kanu, the younger sister of detained Director of Radio Biafra and leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has raised the alarm over the health condition of her elder brother, saying that personnel of the Department of State Services (DSS) want to kill him in detention.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Sun at her father’s compound in Afara Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State, Princess Kanu said...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/biafra-dss-men-want-to-kill-my-brother-in-detention-nnamdi-kanus-sister/

Re: Biafra: ‘DSS Men Want To Kill My Brother In Detention’ – Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister by naijapropa: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Biafra: ‘DSS Men Want To Kill My Brother In Detention’ – Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister by holarmy10(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Go DSS office go complain na....
Re: Biafra: ‘DSS Men Want To Kill My Brother In Detention’ – Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister by Raiders: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
IPOB miscrant protesters has forgotten about your Albino brother and have left him to rot in jail

(1) (Reply)

Politics / Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio Clocks 53th Today / Appeal Court Upholds Delta Assembly Member’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.