Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh (94832 Views)

Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Funny Funny Funny - Guarantee To Make You Laugh. Mo Serious, Mii Sere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by anayoez: 6:00pm On May 26, 2009
No one can make you laugh quite the way your friends can, and there's nothing like sharing a few funny friendship quotes with those closest to you to make your day shine a bit brighter.

Here are 18 of my favorite funny friendship quotes to share with those you love. I hope you enjoy these funny friendship quotes as much as I like sharing them with you!

1. "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." ~ Bernard Meltzer

2. "There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money." ~ Benjamin Franklin

3. "Money can't buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy." ~ Spike Milligan

4. "A true friend stabs you in the front." ~ Oscar Wilde

5. "Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police." ~ Anonymous

6. "An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body." ~ Jim Hayes

7. "Give me one friend, just one, who meets the needs of all my varying moods." ~ Esther M. Clark

8. "Love is blind. Friendship tries not to notice." ~ Anonymous

9. "I have lost friends, some by dath, others through sheer inability to cross the street." ~ Virginia Woolf

10. "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate." ~ Thomas Jones

11. "I got a lotta best friends. Some o' them I don't even hardly know!" ~ Archie Bunker

12. "It takes a long time to grow an old friend." ~ John Leonard

13. "We must hang together, or surely we shall hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

14. "Friends are God's ways of apologizing for our families." ~ Anonymous

15. "Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected." ~ Charles Lamb

16. "You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes." ~ Winnie the Pooh

17 "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." ~ Mark Twain

18. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one." ~ C.S. Lewis

As you can see, funny friendship quotes are a great way to remember what makes our friendships so special and our friends so dear. Share a few of these funny friendship quotes with the friends who make your life a brighter and your days a delight.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by dani1luv: 6:59pm On May 26, 2009
Confirm!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by Lolabbey: 11:27am On May 27, 2009
i will stab u in da front cos am ur gud frnd.how u dey?

1 Like

Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by D1KeleVra(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2009
:d
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by tytylayor: 7:44am On May 28, 2009
always an error tongue

1 Like

Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by Lolabbey: 10:23am On May 28, 2009
no mind d guy jare
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by sweetliet: 10:31am On May 28, 2009
@joke not funny
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by Lolabbey: 10:40am On May 28, 2009
na by force mak u laff?
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by blissieng(f): 4:49pm On May 28, 2009
how can u ask a sadist that?
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by D1KeleVra(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2009
question!

@tyty
ur biz?
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by dani1luv: 6:58pm On May 30, 2009
Lolabbey:

i will stab u in da front cos am ur gud frnd.how u dey?
i dey cheesy
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by sylve11: 7:21pm On May 30, 2009
u sure? cool
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by iremain: 9:00pm On May 31, 2009
Ye! ma ribs
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by Dclique(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2009
@poster,u got me laughing out loud
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by sylve11: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2009
please take it easy so fart wont attached cool
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by Lolabbey: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
no big deal
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by koolJ1(f): 2:36am On Nov 02, 2011
God's way of apologizing for mug families indeed !#grins
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by Help4rmme2u(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
wow.... the person whom makes you happy is here again....i give you love quotes, love sayings and any funny pix.... scroll down to my signature to find our blog.
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by Ahan74: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Some are real.

1 Like

Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by omoikea(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2013
very funny but some are real
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by imabhisheksaini: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2014
Friends are the people who borrow books and set wet glasses on them

Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends

Source - http://www.happyfriendshipquotes.com/
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by Wealthyonos(m): 6:11am On Jan 08, 2015
It is funny to those who sees it as being funny. It is dry to those who sees it as dry...........shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by Kasieze(m): 11:40pm On May 31, 2017
funny
read jokes @ .com
Re: 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh by booksrite(f): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
wealthyonos:
It is funny to those who sees it as being funny. It is dry to those who sees it as dry...........shikena

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home / When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / Funny Pix!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.