Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different (35490 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by bummyla(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by donem: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
In the first pic Awilo is definitely screaming his trade mark "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by misspicy(f): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

old woman grin

let me tell you even adults danced to it those days because almost everyone was shameless those days you'll see adults mingling with kids and it was fun not nowadays even a primary 2 girl don dey hide her tiny possy cheesy and innocent flat chest.

those are the days you'll see children of 15 yrs bathing outside cheesy chai i miss those days ooo
am not old jor cheesy

i even remember how my house is close to school, and i do bath infront of my classmates when outside the house,then they will be greeting me cheesy

wow wonderful

1 Like

Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by misspicy(f): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

below 20? omo see finishing oo cheesy
yes naw...how dare him call awilo's song trash

1 Like

Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by ManTiger(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Damalex4luv:
This Peter self undecided undecided. Don't know why I just don't like him! No hating though shocked shocked shocked
He's a public figure, can be liked, disliked, criticised etc. The fact remains, we all cannot like something, that makes us human.

1 Like

Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dammit, I'm 20...with a Big Dick_ and a Matured mind smiley
misspicy:

even if you grew up in heaven as long as u r not above 20 you are from indomie generation and i know you are below 20......

and who says Awilos songs are trash,he is not even Nigerian undecided
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
TeeOw:
You should be on reddit and not nairaland then...

Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by misspicy(f): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
Dammit, I'm 20...with a Big Dick_ and a Matured mind smiley
i knew it grin....
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by kessel: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2015

Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
ishiamu:
They wan release jam again? Peters face is like someone that wants to cum, if you believe click like, otherwise click share
come to whr pls?
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by faitheverest(f): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
jnrbayano:
This Awilo Longomba that almost ruined every children in the street back then with his songs and style of dance.

Play his song (Coupe Coupe Bibomba) and you will need a very potent mgbajala to bring back these children minds.

Hahahahahhaha
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
jnrbayano:
This Awilo Longomba that almost ruined every children in the street back then with his songs and style of dance.

Play his song (Coupe Coupe Bibomba) and you will need a very potent mgbajala to bring back these children minds.

Bwhahahha fodlwkmd cheesy
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by dacovajnr: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
ishiamu:
They wan release jam again? Peters face is like someone that wants to cum, if you believe click like, otherwise click share
He don cum inside the glass cup wey e hold already
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
THATs LAST YEAR NAH
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by Donbabajay12(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2015
After Enemies Solo ...What next?
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by ishiamu(m): 12:27am On Nov 28, 2015
dacovajnr:
He don cum inside the glass cup wey e hold already

cheesy grin
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by ishiamu(m): 12:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Iamoluwaslim:
come to whr pls?

Dunno oo
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by ishiamu(m): 12:29am On Nov 28, 2015
sabi99:
dustbin mindset

Yu no get sense of humour?
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 28, 2015
me too lol i swear so many funny people grin grin
darmys:

i love nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by mamagee3(f): 4:22am On Nov 28, 2015
He looks like a crackhead!
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by aalangel(f): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2015
OP, he doesn't look different. That means you've not seen him in a while.
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2015
ishiamu:

Dunno oo
Ashawo Oshi! Hw does ur own face look lik weneva u want 2 cum?
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by ishiamu(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Iamoluwaslim:
Ashawo Oshi! Hw does ur own face look lik weneva u want 2 cum?

Is dat all u can say?? Why not get the Bleep off my mention if you don't have sense of humour
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by vivianblog2(f): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2015
ishiamu:

Is dat all u can say?? Why not get the Bleep off my mention if you don't have sense of humour
Should I? I got d meaning of ur Cum immediately!
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by ishiamu(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2015
Iamoluwaslim:
Should I? I got d meaning of ur Cum immediately!

Ok.
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by ishiamu(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2015
deewhone:
Remember those days when u attend any party, buffday especially they must play his songs

Fine gal kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by mowah: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Awilo logomba used to be a good musician back in the days. But now, his songs are horrible, when it comes to congolese music, I'll surely give it to koffi olomide or better still "extra musica"
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by vivianblog1(f): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by deebrain(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
ishiamu:

Please explain the bolded.

Thanks.
Re: Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different by ishiamu(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
deebrain:

Please explain the bolded.

Thanks.

Nothing cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Speaks On Throat Cancer: I Will Tell My True Story Myself / Adekunle Gold Started Practicing Football Skills After Hearing Neymar's Deal / Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.