Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha (4266 Views)

Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC / Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha / Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by TheophilusA: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
A lawyer representing Mustapha Audu, Philip Obin has released an email exchange between Sugabelly and Mustapha Audu. According to Obin,"
Find some of the emails between the two of them, pictures and more details, soon..."

Musti Audu

Nov 26 (1 day ago)

to ceo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 1:29 PM
Subject: sup
To: lotannaio@gmail.com

hello...
jus wanted 2 see how u r doin dis holiday season..
whats good wif u...

Musti Audu
AttachmentsNov 26 (1 day ago)

to ceo

Date: Sun, May 17, 2009 at 9:40 AM
Subject: Pictures
To: audumm@gmail.com

Hiya,.

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from audumm@gmail.com
Date: Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 12:49 PM
Subject: Fwd: something to make you smile
To: Ema Oloyo <e.oloyo@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 6:35 AM
Subject: something to make you smile
To: Mustapha <audumm@gmail.com>

xoxo

Date: Sun, May 17, 2009 at 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: Your Pic
To: musti audu <audumm@gmail.com>

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 4:46 AM, musti audu <audumm@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 10:12 PM
Subject: Your Pic
To: Audumm@gmail.com

Your Pic

--
Mustapha Audu
CEO
JAVABean Ltd
www.javabeanltd.com

--
Yours sincerely,
Lotanna Odunze

--
Mustapha Audu
Director
Constructors Guild
2 Attachments

Date: Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 7:24 AM
Subject: can't sleep..good morning Mr. Audu

Hey,

I can't sleep. Lying in bed watching The Bionic Woman online. And that's after I watched Family Guy, The Sarah Conner Chronicles, and Cashmere Mafia. I did a lot of thinking today. I spoke to my mom. I feel rather sad...for some reason I almost always end up sad after speaking to my mom. She still hates you...can't blame her. You were a jerk to me sometimes, and she got the worst of it from me when she wouldn't let me see you. Plus all the horrible stuff that happened in between. If you don't know what I'm talking about I'll tell it to you later. I'm homesick. Maybe that's why I'm emailing you. I know you won't reply.You never do. You don't even reply when I text you...which is funny because you used to text me all the time..

..speaking of which.. I remember the series of texts we sent each other when our 'affair' started..

me: (right after you dropped me off after that first night in your car): was fun...still wet
you: Hello 17... glad you enjoyed it. Don't worry, we shall continue soon :-)

you used to text me all the time... at least much more than you do now... which is never...can you believe it's been a year? I've known you for a year..

Jan 24, Wednesday- The first day I spoke to you. You were working on a database and you told me to pull my seat over... I remember you saying "....pretty boring stuff.."

Feb 5, Monday - You were showing me how to use Dreamweaver and my facebook profile came up.. and you saw that picture ... we drove around Maitama until we found a dark street. I was so nervous, I almost couldn't breathe.. and I unbuttoned my shirt and let you touch me..I told you I couldn't have sex with you and you said " ..it's okay, we're not going to have sex...yet.." .. but we did, .. and I was sore afterwards.. the inside of my thighs hurt and it was painful to touch myself.

Feb 6, Tuesday - We grabbed lunch at 212. Later you realised spicy shawarma and blow jobs don't mix so well.. just so you know.. it cracked me up. Later that evening at work I decided to be mean and I ate your shawarma as well. Made it up to you though: sent you three pictures of me topless.. wonder if you still have them.. After that we had sex almost every day that week. A different street each night. Sometimes it took ages to find a lonely enough spot.. and then your red Mercedes would sputter and die..it was quite amusing..

Feb 8, Thursday - You wore a pinstriped suit to work.. I bumped into you at the front desk. I was signing in and you came through the door, ruffled my hair, and said something that predictably started with "woman...". You looked quite dashing that day.. I think I told you.

Feb 9, Friday - I was desperate for an excuse to get away from work, and Killian needed to go to the Access Bank somewhere in Wuse. You were taking him and I jumped in the car. After we dropped him off we went to Med to have lunch, but I was horribly nervous and I couldn't eat anything.. I don't know what went through your mind when I said I wouldn't/couldn't eat... but you took it in stride and announced "..Bartender..I've got lots more to order when I get back.." We made our way to the car (did I mention you introduced me to the girl at the reception?) I couldn't keep up with you.. shoes were killing me. I know I'm 5ft 11", but I love shoes so I'll suffer anyway... as we pulled into Villa I commented that my cousin lived there.. you asked where.. and I said "Suleiman Barau" .. I almost died when we got to your house.. It was practically opposite my aunt's.. you said you'd forgotten your key.. you said it was in your laptop bag. You had me sit and wait while you got something from upstairs.. I think it was another key.. your little brothers? came and sat on my lap, and I swear they molested me.. the younger one had his hand in my bra when you came back down the stairs and ordered them to run to Islamiyya.... you opened the door nearest to me on the ground floor.. Balked when I saw the bed.. I've never been good with beds... they scare me... visions of violent rape flood my brain and I get goosebumps... it's like having no air.. there are reasons for that... perhaps you'll find out later. I hid in a corner to UnCloth.. you asked if I was hiding from you... I was. When I was in nothing but my panties you came and stood behind me and slipped your fingers between my legs..I stared at myself in the mirror..naked and watched you touch me. And then you told me to get on the bed and assume a position.. so I lay on stomach with my legs parted slightly..my hips raised.. and you undressed.. and then I was thoroughly frightened. You see, in that moment I realised that I had never seen you naked in daylight. Actually I'd never seen you naked. And I'd never seen a man's penis in such detail before...except in movies.. and online. It felt different, that afternoon. I liked watching myself in the mirror.. you liked watching me in the mirror.. I liked that you liked looking.. it made me feel dirty.. it turned me on.
Later that night I told the first lie. I told my mom I was going out with you and Ogechi.. we were going have drinks.. Tunji's house.. you and him played a football tournament or two.. "Tunj, do you know how old she is.. packing this kind of equipment.." I stopped you from telling him.. afraid he'd judge me for wanting you.. You'd play for a while then reach into my top and handle my breasts.. the screen of your macbook is so much brighter than a regular laptop.. it was the only light in that dark room.. but I didn't care..I'm scared of the dark.. I sleep with the light on in college.. I have sleeping masks to trick my body into thinking it's surrounded by darkness. I can't wait for you in a room if the lights go out.. My mom has to call me if she's out and they take the light because I'm terrified..I once ran out of the house naked because I thought I heard a noise in the dark.. but you were there, and you did delicious things to me that took my breath away..

I should stop... I'm not trying to arouse you, and I'm not trying to scare you off.. oh crap, I really should shut up now.

Mustapha.. basically, I just miss you a lot. I don't know why.. I mean I do know why but I can't explain why I stop breathing every time I hear your name, even if it's not about you.

I know this has pitifully graduated into a poorly disguised love letter from an infatuated teenager, but whatever it is..it's sincere.

..Now May looks like Christmas all over again..

okay seriously, I'm shutting up now.. and if you reply... like when you called and left that message, it will make my day. Or if you call, it will be ever so much more so.

-Lotanna

Date: Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 10:14 PM
Subject: hello darlin
To: lotannaio@gmail.com

whats up..
waz off my comp when u sent the msg...
what u been up 2... howz uni and all... hope itz goin well...
what did u say we need 2 talk bout... hope u not 2 nasty in college..
well itz college so u mite az well..... hope u doin some work though..
i know u'z a smart gal.... so not 2 worried...
anywayzz... hope all else iz good..
l8r

Date: Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at 9:44 AM
Subject:

Hey, it was great talking to you the other day. I'm in Maryland until January 12 - the number's 301-879-0501- after which I'll head back to Florida. You can call my room: 352-588-8726, or if you prefer, my mobile, which is 857-544-7540. You may leave a message on either of the last two numbers; I'll reply. I don't know why I decided to call you. It's been four months since I last heard you speak. I guess I knew to hear you would make me happy, so I did. It would have been nice to see you, but I suppose it'll have to be some other time.I'm well, and enjoying school. You should be swamped with work, but consider it a good thing. Say hi to Bashir for me, and to Abdul.

Call me Mona.

Cheers!

Lotanna
Nov 26 (1 day ago)

Date: Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 1:38 AM
Subject: ..................
To: audumm@gmail.com

Hey, it's been a while. School's out, and I'm in Maryland so I just thought of you. I'm well, and I hope you're the same.

Cheers

http://dawntodusknews.com/full-text-email-exchange-between-sugabelly-abubakar-audus-son-mustapha/

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by northvietnam(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
FP let me know
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
@OP, hope pmb didn't give you malta or iranian weed, how do you expect me to see those tiny words?

1 Like

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by mayorkyzo: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Idrismusty97(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
What of the unclad pics?

6 Likes

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
All we are saying, GIVE US #BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by gwales: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
I think this sugabelly can rival lai mohammed

7 Likes

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by nduchucks: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
None of these emails is an excuse for rape or gang rape. The rapists belong in jail.

7 Likes

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by baby124: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
This does not mean a teenager was not passed around, raped and abused. A lot of grown women even suffer the same fate in their marriages and still come out to hail their husbands and write love letters. It means nothing. For you young men in the habit of raping or passing girls around. Your karma is waiting for you in the front. Just when things are supposed to go good for you, you will be destroyed by your past. No one is invincible. Treat people as you will like to be treated, and if you have done bad in the past, go and apologize. No one is a fool or less than you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by ALVA001: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
You can say all u like, we can call 4 mustapha's head but d fact remains where are her parents in all these, ds is a typical scenario of parental failure, we re talkn about a teenage girl of school-age stalking grown men like this, why did she have so much freedom to be alone wt a man in d wee hours of d day. I believe if her parents had done dia part we wouldnt have had a situation like ds.
Even d bible says' be sober be vigilant, because ur adversary d devil walketh as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour'.
The hen left her chick in d open and d hawks had a field day. Dont just blame d hawk, blame the hen too.

6 Likes

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by donphilopus: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
I'm still awaiting more of his defence. But with the little I have seen, it's crystal clear the girl was used and dumped. She's an 0losho. He took advantage of that to bleep the hell outta her. She's only vexed that her sorry as$ has been dumped just like how one of my FB frnds has been crying after she was dumped by her guy.

It's visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, perceivable to the anosmia and vocal to the dumb that she was an 0kpo who enjoyed being fvvcked by a Governor's son. Certainly, she would be bragging to her mates then that she's receiving a Governor's son's condo while they (her friend) were being knacked by tout. She would even advice them to upgrade to House of Assembly's members' sons.

7 Likes

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
I believe this issue should be settled amicably between the two affected parties or they should settle whatever problem they have in court. All these open letters, threats, accusations, counter accusations, emails etc between the rapist and the rapee are plain silly.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Interesting.

I see some level of obsession. She appear obsessed by d guy. The issue here is not rape but rejection. She is pained d guy dumped her.

It is possible d "rape" might have happened. But from what i see here, she doesnt care so much abt d "rape". She is pained and bitter d guy left her

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by donaldofficial1: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
agba
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jungle don mature. Ileke ma je sile ma ja s'ode ibikan lo ma jasi.
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is 100% forged. it looks typed. why is the screenshot not large enough for us to see clearly.Im even tired of d story sef. because even if he is guilty which I strongly believe he is. This country has no justice to offer,instead they will make the rapist a minister for Gender and Women affairs. Dis APC party na real one chance

4 Likes

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by wachakuta(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dats wats too Much. Porrn causees
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Chanchit: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
If this is his evidence, then he needs more, cos he's admitting to having se*x with her and she's still 17 then. It can also be argued that he exposed the girl to such life, its like inducting someone into taking cocaine,why won't she fantasize about it.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Holywizard: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
bad market for the ashawo!

She is trying to blackmail them because she was dumped!

May her loose puszy slack more like dat of a 60yr old ashawo @ Azu nepa office owerri imo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by otunbadan(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na the follow follow girls dey do, you are joking with someone who is not your age mate. I don't feel any sorry for her.now she no go talk to all the awoof she chop from the guy. Rape rape and she no shout since 2007 na now. Mtttcchheeewww senseless girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by LordVarys: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What of the unclad pics?
Vaseline crew grin
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by malonephill(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Interesting development shocked

Unfollow thread
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by captainflash(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Holywizard:
bad market for the ashawo!
She is trying to blackmail them because she was dumped!
May her loose puszy slack more like dat of a 60yr old ashawo @ Azu nepa office owerri imo state
Is this a prayer or what?
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by malonephill(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
More reason why like the baby she will reply musti law asap
prettysolid:
Im even tired of d story sef. because even if he is guilty which I strongly believe he is. This country has no justice to offer,instead they will make the rapist a minister for Gender and Women affairs. Dis APC party na real one chance
grin
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by ALVA001: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tr
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Kingbilo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigeria.. We always like to take our things to the next level.. You can't even tell what is true anymore..

As if democracy and truth are mutually exclusive in this country
undecided
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by hammariise(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ok wait lemmi think and judge,,,,,,,mmmm

Ok let's start,,,,,,

Both of you guys enjoyed your past, and now regretting present hmmmmm

What a shame.

Moral lesson : think of the consequences that may likely to follow b4 u act,

My own na eyes and ears oooooo

Let the war begin
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by ALVA001: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
The only way she's winning ds dem thing is if she gets OLIVIA POPE.
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by ALVA001: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Chanchit:
If this is his evidence, then he needs more, cos he's admitting to having se*x with her and she's still 17 then. It can also be argued that he exposed the girl to such life, its like inducting some into taking cocaine,why won't she fantasize about it.
my man according to d nig constitution u can have sex wt a 17 yr old gal, because age of marriage is different from age of consent, nig age of consent is 12 as recently adjusted, b4 dia was no specified age.

1 Like

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Jengem: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
dear nigerian men

its not always a womans fault
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death / North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans / Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.