Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. (4446 Views)

Image Of Pregnant Trump Cradled By Putin Is Projected Onto NY Building / Putin Is Saying What Trump Is Saying About The U.S. Media / The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Frankiss44(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Turkey President has proven to the world that he is a strong man and that the little country of Turkey should be taken seriously . In his words " the patience of Turkey should not be tested,and rather than trying to pick a fight with turkey you should learn to win her love. I just love that line.
Speaking this evening the Turkish president even warned Russia not to play with fire even when the Russians have been dying to receive an apology.
The Russians claim the route of their attacks were forwarded to Washington and that Washington should have made it available to Turkey. The question is why didn't they forward it to Ankara since it's the Turkish airspace they had the intention of violating. Yet peeps are blaming turkey for defending it's sovereignty. Yeah it was harsh but at least they gave them more than 10 warnings and the audio of these warnings have been released

Now after all the noise, the Russians are settling for only cheap economic sanctions. Canceling of exportation of agricultural products and visa free from 1st of January.. Sanctions that won't even affect the state of Turkey in anyway.

I wonder why some nairalanders see Putin as a demigod. The Dude is just a noise maker and he has been put in his place by a fearless leader.

I respect Turkey and I sincerely hope some day Nigeria will be this great too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
@ops, Russia knows turkey in terms of war. I Love Putin though.

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by moderation2020: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Russia is only trading carefully, but not cowardice. International politics is not zoogeria politics reason properly.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol...seriously? Please leave foreign affairs to those who know. The man has left his country badly exposed, and you're here talking trash. He has given Russia a free-pass to do as they please in Syria. Not only will Russia keep Assad in power, they'll also help make the Kurdistan Republic a reality. Even Turkey's Nato allies are suspicious of them now. And without Nato, Turkey is nothing. You're not seeing things for what they are. You just wait and see...lol
And if you're talking about War, pound-for-pound, Russia will wipe Turkey off the face of the earth. You don't know anything.

11 Likes

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by tobtap: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
moderation2020:
Russia is only trading carefully, but not cowardice. International politics is not zoogeria politics reason properly.
dont mind the clueless op...erdogan is a terrorist himself...his son bilal trade oil with isis nd co...putin understand how to treat turkeys Bleep-up. war is not the answer.....russia exact revenge gradually...watch out

5 Likes

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Omololu007(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Where all those mumus wey they always scream ww3 is about to start

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by kozmokaz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
go back and chk d current state of turkey after Russian. economic sanctions!

2 Likes

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Frankiss44(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
RickRichards:
Lol...seriously? Please leave foreign affairs to those who know. The man has left his country badly exposed, and you're here talking trash. He has given Russia a free-pass to do as they please in Syria. Not only will Russia keep Assad in power, they'll also help make the Kurdistan Republic a reality. Even Turkey's allies are suspicious of them now. You're not seeing things for what they are. You just wait and see...lol

Russia alone can not keep Assad in power against the forces that be... They are still battling hard from economic sanctions and very soon they will realize this war isn't worth it.. After ISIS is finally defeated, that's if they are, Putin will tell us what he is doing in Syria.. And did I just hear you say Turkey has been left exposed? Do I need to remind you this is a NATO country? You think NATO will just fold it's hands while Russia is making it happen? Even Biafra has a more realistic chance of happening than Kurdistan.. The way you guys believe Putin is funny.. How many reliable allies do you even think Russia has as a country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Frankiss44(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Omololu007:
Where all those mumus wey they always scream ww3 is about to start

Don't mind those fools.. The world War 3 will probably start in their bedroom
Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Frankiss44(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
kozmokaz:

Story for the gods.. Russia is fighting a war even with economic sanctions... Banning of agricultural and clothing products coupled with cancelation of free visa entry is what you called economic sanctions?

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by godofwar666(m): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
RickRichards:
Lol...seriously? Please leave foreign affairs to those who know. The man has left his country badly exposed, and you're here talking trash. He has given Russia a free-pass to do as they please in Syria. Not only will Russia keep Assad in power, they'll also help make the Kurdistan Republic a reality. Even Turkey's Nato allies are suspicious of them now. And without Nato, Turkey is nothing. You're not seeing things for what they are. You just wait and see...lol
And if you're talking about War, pound-for-pound, Russia will wipe Turkey off the face of the earth. You don't know anything.
this guy just Nailed it!!!

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by moderation2020: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
tobtap:

dont mind the clueless op...erdogan is a terrorist himself...his son bilal trade oil with isis nd co...putin understand how to treat turkeys Bleep-up. war is not the answer.....russia exact revenge gradually...watch out
Russia is ruthless, Russia will act when then will act period, they just moved there s-400 & m-400 for the first time into syria closer to Turkey.
Shebi Turkey don first release evidence of the airplane warning, good soonest Russia will release there own details. Quote me anywhere there must be escalations caused by Russian deadly retaliation

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Frankiss44(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
tobtap:

The way you guys use the word clueless is like you think you have dropped one big grammar.. I don't have time for conspiracy talks.. If you have proof to show that Erdogan is a terrorist you can drop it here instead of typing jargons.. Putin is not exacting any revenge.. Putin is scared.. He didn't see this coming and He knows this is a set up from NATO to treat his Bleep up.. Even Obama's statement of turkey having the right to defend its airspace speaks volume.. And he knows he has no reliable ally right now to stand NATO force.. So the earlier you stop seeing him like a god, the better for you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by kozmokaz(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Frankiss44:

Story for the gods.. Russia is fighting a war even with economic sanctions... Banning of agricultural and clothing products coupled with cancelation of free visa entry is what you called economic sanctions?
Russia s turkeys 2nd source of revenue ... in terms of agriculture and tourism ... blocking dat source will really not go down well wt turkey ... and Putin knows dat
Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Frankiss44(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
moderation2020:

Russia is ruthless, Russia will act when then will act period, they just moved there s-400 & m-400 for the first time into syria closer to Turkey.
Shebi Turkey don first release evidence of the airplane warning, good soonest Russia will release there own details. Quote me anywhere there must be escalations caused by Russian deadly retaliation

You are even making more noise than putin right now.. We are watching.. The worst they can do is what they have done and that's economic sanctions.. If the same scenario repeats itself again, Turkey will shot down any plane and Russia won't do shit

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by FastShipping: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Putin is another Ronda Rousey. Putin gra gra is only for show. Russia has been tested and failed. If he dares to try the US, he won't find it funny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Frankiss44(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
kozmokaz:
Russia s turkeys 2nd source of revenue ... in terms of agriculture and tourism ... blocking dat source will really not go down well wt turkey ... and Putin knows dat

If the president had put that into consideration, they will remain a slave to Russia forever.. The fact is that Russia is in Syria not to fight ISIS but to keep assad in power and that's going against turkey's interest..

And I still maintain that those economic sanctions won't have much effect on turkey, they have passed their message and it is clear.. Turkey isn't a country to mess with.
The way you putin fans have been sounding on Nairaland, one would have expected that turkey would have been erased from the map of the world right now... Lol

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Frankiss44(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
FastShipping:
Putin is another Ronda Rousey. Putin gra gra is only for show. Russia has been tested and failed. If he dares to try the US, he won't find it funny.

God bless you my brother.. He even said their attack plans in Syria was forwarded to Washington and that Washington should have forwarded it to Turkey.. Just imagine that thrash.. That means all Russia's activities in Syria is been approved by the United states but his fans will come here and start yapping thrash as if Russia along can keep assad in power against the collective wish of other power countries

2 Likes

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
@op I am not sure you actually understand the state of things between Russia and Turkey. It also seems just like the west you are underestimating Putin. Do you know the military implication of Russia moving S-400 to Syria? And do you know what Russia cutting off military communication with Turkey on their activities in Syria means? Do you also know the impact of 4million tourist annual on an economy? Or the impact of denying Turkish imports from being taken into Russia and been left stranded in Russian border of flemsy excuses, will do to the moral of Turkish business men? Do you also know that Russian is now in a better position to harm the Kurdish rebel and let them carry out the dirty work in Turkey? Do you also know that even the whole of Europe with their NATO backed US dont go to bed with both eyes as long as Putin still breathes? If only you could stop feeding on Western propangada you will know that Turkey as no chance when it comes to Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by moderation2020: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Frankiss44:

You are even making more noise than putin right now.. We are watching.. The worst they can do is what they have done and that's economic sanctions.. If the same scenario repeats itself again, Turkey will shot down and plane and Russia won't do shit
ok
Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by tobtap: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Frankiss44:

The way you guys use the word clueless is like you have dropped one big grammar.. I don't have time for conspiracy talks.. If you have proof to show that Erdogan is a terrorist you can drop it here instead of typing jargons.. Putin is not exacting any revenge.. Putin is scared.. He didn't see this coming and He knows this is a set up from NATO to treat his Bleep up.. Even Obama's statement of turkey having the right to defend its airspace speaks volume.. And he knows he has no reliable ally right now to stand NATO force.. So the earlier you stop seeing him like a god, the better for you guys
dude...turkey,saudi-arabia,qatar and partly the usa are responsible for the rise of isis and they have been arming the group...if u dont know that by now,then i dont need to argue my point to u.. as for NATO VS RUSSIA ...the result equals total destruction of most of the world.. nato consist of over 30 countries vs russia alone.....and yet they dont have any prospect of winning over russia...they may have better conventional weapons over russia...but russia has better MISSLE SYSTEM( both offence nd defence) even USA cant reach the space without the russian rockets... and the best and largest submarine in the world...so u see in all possible calculations, turkey is a negligible factor in terms of threat to moscow.. just another pawn in the GEO-POLITICAL rivalry between two formidable super-powers RUSSIA AND USA... cheers
Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Frankiss44(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2015
tobtap:

dude...turkey,saudi-arabia,qatar and partly the usa are responsible for the rise of isis and they have been arming the group...if u dont know that by now,then i dont need to argue my point to u.. as for NATO VS RUSSIA ...the result equals total destruction of most of the world.. nato consist of over 30 countries vs russia alone.....and yet they dont have any prospect of winning over russia...they may have better conventional weapons over russia...but russia has better MISSLE SYSTEM( both offence nd defence) even USA cant reach the space without the russian rockets... and the best and largest submarine in the world...so u see in all possible calculations, turkey is a negligible factor in terms of threat to moscow.. just another pawn in the GEO-POLITICAL rivalry between two formidable super-powers RUSSIA AND USA... cheers

You guys are just too funny.. So you really feel down within you that Russia will take down 30 countries including the US? Omg the things you people believe is sickening... If Putin has the kind of believe that you guys have for him, he would have started sending missiles into turkey..
Mark my words, at the end of this war, Assad will be a gooner and Russia will be a laughing stock

2 Likes

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by tobtap: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Frankiss44:

You guys are just too funny.. So you really feel down within you that Russia will take down 30 countries including the US? Omg the things you people believe is sickening... If Putin has the kind of believe that you guys have for him, he would have started sending missiles into turkey..
Mark my words, at the end of this war, Assad will be a gooner and Russia will be a laughing stock
if u say so... cheers

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Frankiss44(m): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Brugge:
@op I am not sure you actually understand the state of things between Russia and Turkey. It also seems just like the west you are underestimating Putin. Do you know the military implication of Russia moving S-400 to Syria? And do you know what Russia cutting off military communication with Turkey on their activities in Syria means? Do you also know the impact of 4million tourist annual on an economy? Or the impact of denying Turkish imports from being taken into Russia and been left stranded in Russian border of flemsy excuses, will do to the moral of Turkish business men? Do you also know that Russian is now in a better position to harm the Kurdish rebel and let them carry out the dirty work in Turkey? Do you also know that even the whole of Europe with their NATO backed US dont go to bed with both eyes as long as Putin still breathes? If only you could stop feeding on Western propangada you will know that Turkey as no chance when it comes to Russia.

So which propaganda are you feeding on, Northern propaganda I guess? Lol at the whole of Europe does not go to bed with both eyes as long as Putin still breathes.. These are the kind of lines I hate to hear. You keep blabbing that turkey has no chance when it comes to Russia yet the same Russian ain't doing more than economic sanctions... Do you think Russia would have settled for sanctions only if Turkey isn't a NATO Country? The fact that Putin couldn't do shit right now is because he secretly dreads NATO and what it stands for.. That motto an injury to one is an injury to all is no joke my brother.. And let this sink into your head, the Russian economy is falling apart right now because of sanctions placed on them by the US and the UN. It's just a matter of time before the citizens will come out to protest against this war in Syria so they alone can't keep Assad in power not to talk of sponsoring another war in Turkey. Nato was just waiting for Russia to make mistake and credit to the coward Putin, he didn't fall for it. The S-400 that has been moved to Syria is just part of the noise, Putin enjoys flexing his muscles but he cannot do more than a dead rat. Turkey doesn't need communication with Russia on their activities in Syria, the communication wasn't there in the first place.. Ankara will get files forwarded from Washington of details of Russia activities in Syria so it doesn't make any difference... But expect even worst reaction from Turkey again should Russia violate her airspace again.
You guys are giving a noise maker too much attention... What has he even done to warrant this respect? If only a Republican was the president of the United States, you guys would have seen who Putin truly is... I blame all these respect on the weakling Obama

2 Likes

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by mikolo80: 1:07am On Nov 28, 2015
kozmokaz:

please what's the state
Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by menix(m): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Every man with his own Opinion..

The truth be told, Turkey is no match for Russia. Russia is going to systematically deal with turkey, watch what happened a day after the downed jet, the rebel positions that had turkey backing were thoroughly pounded by russia.

Yes Turkey is a NATO member but when the chips are down you will know that the likes of other NATO members will avoid a confrontation with Russia.

Turkey president has scheduled to visit moscow nxt week inorder to avoid what is coming cous Russia is certainly going to frustrate Turkey nd Saudi Arabia interest in Syria.

Russian jets will certainly repeat the root cause of the problem in weeks to come when their air defense system is set..

2 Likes

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by IamAtribalist: 2:18am On Nov 28, 2015
cool Everybody with a brain knows that Putin is just a loudmouth. Nigerians only praise Putin because they are trying to rubbish Obama ever since America made gay marriage legal. Just politics. Putin is a big fvcking kitten.

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by GreatOkechukwu: 3:34am On Nov 28, 2015
some people here make me laugh. how on earth would you think that RUSSIA has not allies? Don't forget China, India,North Korea, even Germany and Brazil. remember how Germany quickly denounced the "anti-putin-movement". Remember what China and some of this allies said recently about their plan to undermine America and her allies especially in Asia.

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Monimatic(m): 3:38am On Nov 28, 2015
Putin is an empty chest beater.......Russia economic ties with Turkey is very insignificant compared to Turkey's economic ties with EU member nations , China,India n United States, the noise maker Putin was on CNN yesterday complaining bitterly that he felt betrayed by Turkey's action, that he considered Turkey as a very strong ally, Turkey President Erodogan was defiant and fearless on CNN yesterday saying Turkey would not apologize for her action,that Russia violated Turkey's right as a nation, we were even expecting by now that the war monger n empty chest beater Putin would have ordered numerous air strikes on Turkeys key defense facilities , like several of Pro Putin Zombies on Nairaland had boasted.
When Bush was in Power, Putin doesn't over step his boundaries, it is the weak Obama that is giving Putin confidence to do gra gra, if mistakenly Donald Trump becomes President, all those eye service Putin has been doing will evaporate like it was under George Bush...Donald Trump is a prospective US President that will be on self destruct, the guy has no chills..Now imagine a Donald Trump as President and John McCain as Vice President that combination will just send Putin the empty chest beater to self induced early retirement n withdrawal from world politics.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by vayne(m): 5:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Op,common sense is suppose to tell you everything is gradual and diplomatic when it comes to foreign affairs,it's not an issue of being scared,this is a sensitive issue.
Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Putin was given a dirty slap for a school boy error. His image has just been diminished.
Re: Putin Is Just A Noise Maker.. by slydog(m): 5:50am On Nov 28, 2015
Frankiss44:

The way you guys use the word clueless is like you think you have dropped one big grammar.. I don't have time for conspiracy talks.. If you have proof to show that Erdogan is a terrorist you can drop it here instead of typing jargons.. Putin is not exacting any revenge.. Putin is scared.. He didn't see this coming and He knows this is a set up from NATO to treat his Bleep up.. Even Obama's statement of turkey having the right to defend its airspace speaks volume.. And he knows he has no reliable ally right now to stand NATO force.. So the earlier you stop seeing him like a god, the better for you guys

With what Putin did in Ukraine, this is a NATO set up. They certainly won't fight Putin in Europe but will fight him in d middle east

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bin Laden Shooter Reveals Terror Leader's Final Moments Before He Was Shot Dead / Ten Youngest Current World Leaders / Herman Cain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.