Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Picture: Question For The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: Question For The Day (1278 Views)

Big Question For WOMEN ONLY (photo) / Question For The Men On Here / Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Question For The Day by DatBossAssChick(f): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2015
If a guy proposes and the girl says NO, is the relationship over? Let's hear from you guys.. grin
Farano lalasticlala OAM4J

Re: Picture: Question For The Day by aprilwise(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Yeah it's over .
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by afesimicaleb(m): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2015
No, just wait maybe GOD would send u another sign.
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2015
No it not over,if the guy truly cherish the gurl,he will give her time and strive to know why she turned down his propposal...

But if the gurl is adamant or have no reasonable excuse,i think the wise thing to do is for the guy to take a bow...

No time for unserious folkscheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2015
No its nt over i guess
She is just not

Mentally, enotionally, financially , nd morally ready for marriage its better nt to marry wen nt ready

did d guy ever discuss marriage wit her nd see her reaction before proposing omo if m nt ready i wud still collect d ring to avoid him been disgraced dats if family nd frnds are present bt omo na to return d ring d next day nd start puttin all my minds towards marriage wen m ready i show up nd tiff my ring bck tongue
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by obiorathesubtle: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2015
lipsrsealed oldie!
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Lol dat 1 na red liqht 4 d quy be dat o,.. grin grin..
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Khd95(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2015
B4 i pop d question,i will make sure she is d one for me,nd also she is interested in me.

But if she saya NO,i wont relent,may b she said no,to test me or somtin.

But God nos,i will not propose to her in public AGAIN,will do it in my room biko
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Khd95:
B4 i pop d question,i will make sure she is d one for me,nd also she is interested in me.

But if she saya NO,i wont relent,may b she said no,to test me or somtin.

But God nos,i will not propose to her in public AGAIN,will do it in my room biko

*Will do it in my room* got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats ow i av always pictured my dream proposal just pop d question where its just d 2 of us cos d marriage is all bou d 2 of us.

Wen m sleepin before i wake up put d ring on my finger leave a note i wake up find d ring fear catch me i read d note i start smiling dats my i do *my smile* noin more
Nt until we empty our family nd frnds spend money on proposal.

All dis loud proposal na wa embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
it freaks me out
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by wordbank(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2015
There must be series of discussions as regards to matters like this before popping those four little words.
No be say toto sweet u yesterday, u still dey lick tongue today, run go buy ring tomorrow come dey expect yes!
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by donTbone(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Well... Its not d end in al cases. If any proposal z turned down, it doesnt mean d party z nt in love...mayb d rlatnshp z nt jst ripe enuf to go into courtshp.
My own point of view z, any proposal turned down is a blessing and a tym to ask some reality question....cos marriage is more than "i LOVE you"
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Khd95(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:

*Will do it in my room* got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats ow i av always pictured my dream proposal just pop d question where its just d 2 of us cos d marriage is all bou d 2 of us.

Wen m sleepin before i wake up put d ring on my finger leave a note i wake up find d ring fear catch me i read d note i start smiling dats my i do *my smile* noin more
Nt until we empty our family nd frnds spend money on proposal.

All dis loud proposal na wa embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
it freaks me out
sophisticated sommorigringrin

permit me to say this.
U ave taste.

Whispers*how bout we go eat suya in d evening
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by vizkiz: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
No it not over, if the guy truly cherish the gurl,he will give her time and strive to know why she turned down his propposal...

But if the gurl is adamant or have no reasonable excuse,i think the wise thing to do is for the guy to take a bow...

this is the dumbest thing I had seen so far today. How will you type such. A girl that throws your "proposal" back to your face is definitely telling you "nigga, I don't give a rat's as about you" and you are here typing if he truly cherish the girl....

You think say guys are as mumuish as before abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

this is the dumbest thing I had seen so far today. How will you type such. A girl that throws your "proposal" back to your face is definitely telling you "nigga, I don't give a rat's as about you" and you are here typing if he truly cherish the girl....

sadsadsadsadsad

hearing her out isnt out of place,i believe you read were i said if her excuse isnt too convincing.

A gurl might reject a guy propposal due to some circumstances.
It not too right to call it off because she refused,try to find and why,if possible give her time.
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Who liked vizkiz post
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by KingTom(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

Sometimes I feel like slapping the idiots for the rubbish they post! If he cherishes her? Da fuq undecided
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Oahray: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2015
If she says no, we'd become platonic friends. Na only once me fit propose to any girl.
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by vizkiz: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sadsadsadsadsad

hearing her out isnt out of place,i believe you read were i said if her excuse isnt too convincing.

A gurl might reject a guy propposal due to some circumstances.
It not too right to call it off because she refused,try to find and why,if possible give her time.

Mtcheeeeew.... No time baby undecided
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by vizkiz: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2015
KingTom:

Sometimes I feel like slapping the idiots for the rubbish they post! If he cherishes her? Da fuq undecided

if I had an E-gun na everyday we go dey do candle night for nairaland grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture: Question For The Day by naijaboiy: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
No it not over,if the guy truly cherish the gurl,he will give her time and strive to know why she turned down his propposal...
halfrica:
No its nt over i guess
She is just not
Mentally, enotionally, financially , nd morally ready for marriage its better nt to marry wen nt ready
did d guy ever discuss marriage wit her nd see her reaction before proposing omo if m nt ready i wud still collect d ring to avoid him been disgraced dats if family nd frnds are present bt omo na to return d ring d next day nd start puttin all my minds towards marriage wen m ready i show up nd tiff my ring bck tongue
Just imagine the crap these girls are posting. Do you know what it takes for a guy to decide and conclude that he wants to spend the rest of his life with you? And you turn him down.

Now you are talking about love a cherish? Seriously?

By the way who made you girls the spokesperson for guys? undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

Mtcheeeeew.... No time baby undecided
who are those liking your postspls modifycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2015
KingTom:

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy.
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just imagine the crap these girls are posting. Do you know what it takes for a guy to decide and conclude that he wants to spend the rest of his life with you? And you turn him down.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See vexation !!!!!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i didnt say i wud turn him down i said i wud collect d ring explain to him my fears wen m ready we plan d wedding na.... grin na joy talk say she no go collect ring grin
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by KingTom(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

if I had an E-gun na everyday we go dey do candle night for nairaland grin
I swear down. grin
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

sadsadsadsad

hearing her out isnt out of place.

If her excuse isnt convincing then spread your net,all am saying is a gurl can reject a guy propposal due to some very convincing reasons.
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by vizkiz: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
who are those liking your postspls modifycheesycheesycheesy

undecided
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by naijaboiy: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See vexation !!!!!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i didnt say i wud turn him down i said i wud collect d ring explain to him my fears wen m ready we plan d wedding na.... grin na joy talk say she no go collect ring grin
Lol I for say. How you go turn your guy down for no particular reason and then you expect the guy to just dey wait for you.

It's not like it's compulsory to accept the proposal but it's not that easy for a guy to bring himself to proposing again.
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by naijaboiy: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sadsadsadsad

hearing her out isnt out of place.

If her excuse isnt convincing then spread your net,all am saying is a gurl can reject a guy propposal due to some very convincing reasons.
Okay if it's that case then I understand.
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol I for say. How you go turn your guy down for no particular reason and then you expect the guy to just dey wait for you.

It's not like it's compulsory to accept the proposal but it's not that easy for a guy to bring himself to proposing again.

I kno grin if my current bf propose now omo av already done sef before i do tongue
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay if it's that case then I understand.
and for the first time he see reasons with mecheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by funlord(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2015
cool
DatBossAssChick:
If a guy proposes and the girl says NO, is the relationship over? Let's hear from you guys.. grin

That relationship would not even exist 30 minutes after she said NO! You think all those kind of olodo lover men you women watch all the time on "laali and telemundo" really exist in naija? Park well! No time for dulling in 2015!!!
Re: Picture: Question For The Day by MRBrownJ: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
the r/ship MUST end because it means they have different aim in that r/ship.... what would be the reason for the guy to stay with a woman who doesnt want to move forward in the r/ship?!

proposing doesnt mean you guys have to get married the next day, it simply means you guys make a higher commitment to one another.

(1) (Reply)

Winners Of The World's First Most Beautiful Vag*nal Announced / Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love / Should I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.