Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 (26873 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 21st November 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal : UCL (5 - 1) On 4th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by ayusco85(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2015
panachuku:
Kane to score @ 2.32. My 5k must no catch fire o. Zouma nd terry mk una concede penalty o

Bad guy. The Lord bless ur hustle
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by sundilazo(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2015
chelsea is gonna dismantle tottenham....Tottenham 0-2 Chelsea FC FT.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by Banter1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
holluphemydavid:
nice1,day dreamer, u beta wake up from ur dream
He of little faith! Everything in life is possible if you believe and have faith.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by valour13: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chelsea 1-Tot 1
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by BABANGBALI: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
MURDERator you banned me because i complained about the poos that always make the front page on nairaland,no wahala continue you hear?but remember that no king rules forever,where is yahoo messenger and hi 5 today?they are now in the dustbin of history. I pray you do not join them soonest,mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by Roush: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Where's my popcorn and coke please grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by firstking01(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kulikuli8178:
could someone pls help me wake dis dreamer
pours him water, he jumps up and wiped his eyes wit his left hand.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by informato: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
keandre:
Jose Mourinho has complete confidence in his defence ahead of Chelsea's trip to Tottenham Hotspur in the Barclays Premier League on Sunday.

The teams’ previous encounter at White Hart Line resulted in an eight-goal thriller, with Mauricio Pochettino's team ending a run of nine top-flight meetings without a win against their London rivals by prevailing 5-3.

This season, Chelsea have conceded 23 goals in 13 league fixtures, the sixth-worst record in the division. But successive clean sheets in wins over Norwich City and Maccabi Tel Aviv havepleased Mourinho, who is certain they will be ready for another trip to north London, despite concerns over the fitness of John Terry."I have complete trust in Gary Cahill and Kurt Zouma, which is why in an important match for us on Tuesday I left Kurt out after the good performances he is having to show Gary that confidence," Mourinho said. "They are ready.
I am not saying Papy Djilobodji is ready because he did not have chances to play and his is a different situation, but Zouma and Cahill are both ready and if John doesn't play, I go with them."I don't want to say that it is impossible he plays because maybe he plays and people will say that I was hiding it, and I am not hiding.

Today he didn't train but we have a little hope that it is possible."The Chelsea manager also disclosed his doubts over the condition of Ramires and Radamel Falcao, while ruling Thibaut Courtois out of a return at White Hart Lane."Ramires is the same situation as John, I don't know, let's wait and see. He has a chance," he said. "Falcao is still in recovery and Courtois is training with the team but not playing Sunday.

He is making good progress."Having ensured UEFA Europa League progression with victory over Qarabag in midweek, confidence at Spurs is high. Pochettino's team could go 13 BPL matches unbeaten for the first time against the defending champions and have avoided defeat in 18 of their last 20 top-flight matches on home soil.

Pochettino is calling on the fans to provide the players with the energy needed following a congested week."We know it's a tough game and a derby,” he toldspurs.co.uk. “We need our supporters to send the best energy because it's an important game for them and us."We need energy because it's a Sunday morning, flying back [from Azerbaijan on Thursday] and no day to prepare for the game.

"They have very good players, a great manager, and it's always tough. They have time to recover points in the table."Nabil Bentaleb (ankle) and Erik Lamela (groin) could be in line for a return to the squad, but the match will come too soon for Nacer Chadli (ankle) and Dele Alli will miss out through suspension.

Tottenham Hotspur(from): Lloris, McGee, Vorm, Alderweireld, Davies, Dier, Fazio, Rose, Trippier, Vertonghen, Walker, Wimmer, Bentaleb, Carroll, Dembele, Eriksen, Lamela, Mason, Onomah, Son, Townsend, Winks, Kane, N'Jie.

Chelsea(from): Begovic, Blackman, Amelia, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Djilobodji, Ivanovic, Rahman, Terry, Zouma, Fabregas, Hazard, Loftus-Cheek, Matic, Mikel, Oscar, Ramires, Traore, Willian, Costa, Kenedy, Pedro, Remy

Match Appointments Referee: Michael Oliver Assistants:S Burt, G Beswick Fourth Official:A Marriner

http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/matches/2015-2016/epl.summary.html/spurs-vs-chelsea.com
I SMELL A DRAW
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by keandre: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
anissman:
1 pm nigerian time?
ya
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by Banter1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
BABANGBALI:
MURDERator you banned me because i complained about the poos that always make the front page on nairaland,no wahala continue you hear?but remember that no king rules forever,where is yahoo messenger and hi 5 today?they are now in the dustbin of history. I pray you do not join them soonest,mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
same they did to me yesterday after a guy insulted my late mum and I coursed him back, I was banned and the guy wasn't.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by permsec: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Roush:
Where's my popcorn and cook please grin
Abi coke. where are my peeps Uzoalexis edwife etc.

Lets retrive our lost image! TOT 0-CHE 2
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by informato: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
keandre:
Jose Mourinho has complete confidence in his defence ahead of Chelsea's trip to Tottenham Hotspur in the Barclays Premier League on Sunday.

The teams’ previous encounter at White Hart Line resulted in an eight-goal thriller, with Mauricio Pochettino's team ending a run of nine top-flight meetings without a win against their London rivals by prevailing 5-3.

This season, Chelsea have conceded 23 goals in 13 league fixtures, the sixth-worst record in the division. But successive clean sheets in wins over Norwich City and Maccabi Tel Aviv havepleased Mourinho, who is certain they will be ready for another trip to north London, despite concerns over the fitness of John Terry."I have complete trust in Gary Cahill and Kurt Zouma, which is why in an important match for us on Tuesday I left Kurt out after the good performances he is having to show Gary that confidence," Mourinho said. "They are ready.
I am not saying Papy Djilobodji is ready because he did not have chances to play and his is a different situation, but Zouma and Cahill are both ready and if John doesn't play, I go with them."I don't want to say that it is impossible he plays because maybe he plays and people will say that I was hiding it, and I am not hiding.

Today he didn't train but we have a little hope that it is possible."The Chelsea manager also disclosed his doubts over the condition of Ramires and Radamel Falcao, while ruling Thibaut Courtois out of a return at White Hart Lane."Ramires is the same situation as John, I don't know, let's wait and see. He has a chance," he said. "Falcao is still in recovery and Courtois is training with the team but not playing Sunday.

He is making good progress."Having ensured UEFA Europa League progression with victory over Qarabag in midweek, confidence at Spurs is high. Pochettino's team could go 13 BPL matches unbeaten for the first time against the defending champions and have avoided defeat in 18 of their last 20 top-flight matches on home soil.

Pochettino is calling on the fans to provide the players with the energy needed following a congested week."We know it's a tough game and a derby,” he toldspurs.co.uk. “We need our supporters to send the best energy because it's an important game for them and us."We need energy because it's a Sunday morning, flying back [from Azerbaijan on Thursday] and no day to prepare for the game.

"They have very good players, a great manager, and it's always tough. They have time to recover points in the table."Nabil Bentaleb (ankle) and Erik Lamela (groin) could be in line for a return to the squad, but the match will come too soon for Nacer Chadli (ankle) and Dele Alli will miss out through suspension.

Tottenham Hotspur(from): Lloris, McGee, Vorm, Alderweireld, Davies, Dier, Fazio, Rose, Trippier, Vertonghen, Walker, Wimmer, Bentaleb, Carroll, Dembele, Eriksen, Lamela, Mason, Onomah, Son, Townsend, Winks, Kane, N'Jie.

Chelsea(from): Begovic, Blackman, Amelia, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Djilobodji, Ivanovic, Rahman, Terry, Zouma, Fabregas, Hazard, Loftus-Cheek, Matic, Mikel, Oscar, Ramires, Traore, Willian, Costa, Kenedy, Pedro, Remy

Match Appointments Referee: Michael Oliver Assistants:S Burt, G Beswick Fourth Official:A Marriner

http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/matches/2015-2016/epl.summary.html/spurs-vs-chelsea.com
I SMELL A DRAW......but I pray mourinho doesn't BLAME the REFEREE today
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by merxi55(f): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by merxi55(f): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
coded01:
We already know the outcome... grin

Post-match...Kane sends Mourinho out of EPL... tongue
yes o...we do...losers
already...since they started losing...we've enjoyed abosolute silence...them too dey make noise abeg
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by funkybully(f): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
BABANGBALI:

Iyangbali stop wailing.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by oludollar(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
D sky wld remain blue...chelsea is gona win dis..
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by Funjosh(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
We are Chelsea #KTBFFH cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Team list is out....Costa on bench.....Mourinho goes for full attacking squad..... Pedro, Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Matic, Fabregas, Zouma, Cahill, Ceasar, Ivanovic and Begovic
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by Funjosh(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
BABANGBALI:

Who dem Ban, BABANGBALI or IYANGBALI

If na BABANGBALI I go pull shirt and fight but if na IYANGBALI dem ban make dem extend the ban abeg tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by SylarsMcQuins: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chelsea is winning this one, Mourinho doesn't fail twice..
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by xynerise: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Spurs will disfigure Chelsea today.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by bettercreature(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
Chelsea is winning this one, Mourinho doesn't fail twice..
Those ESPN pundits are genius!,they predicted mourinho would field Hazard or willian as a striker and it comes to pass ASAP
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by informato: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
mourinho wants to defend....hahhaahahahahahhahahh...fear
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by Willydilly(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Tottenham 1-3 Chelsea
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by SamuelOjiulo: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
I see a draw, chelsea fan here!

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by hazardboy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
informato:
mourinho wants to defend....hahhaahahahahahhahahh...fear

Defend!??...How??
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by Greenbullet(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Tottenham 9 :Chelsea 1 .days what I seei
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by alatbaba1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chelsea is winning. If u believe show some love with 100 likes.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by djWALE(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
I av strong feeling chelsea z gonna rise once again....click like if yhu alro bliv

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by Johnnoo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
coded01:
We already know the outcome... grin

Post-match...Kane sends Mourinho out of EPL... tongue

cheesy

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by chimerase2: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
xynerise:
Spurs will disfigure Chelsea today.
undecided
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Those ESPN pundits are genius!,they predicted mourinho would field Hazard or willian as a striker and it comes to pass ASAP

Pedro will start as a striker....i love the way Costa was benched....full attacking squad!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Leicester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 13th February 2021 / Chelsea Vs Hull City (2 - 0) On 22nd January 2017 / Manchester City Vs Leeds United (1 - 2) On 10th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.