Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nigerian Police Report(police Character) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (4001 Views)

Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / How Do I Get A Police Character Report? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Report(police Character) by cle1104: 10:26pm On May 26, 2009
Hello, I'm a Nigerian living in Spain. As a matter,the Spanish Authorities requested that I provide my Nigerian Criminal Case Report(Police Character). So,I called our Nigerian Embassy in Madrid to communicate them that I will be needing Personal Criminal Case report,and I was told that it's not available to obtain it from The Embassy in Madrid.
Consequently,I sent down my thumb prints,and passport-photographs to Nigeria. So,I had to call my parents to get it down. I has already passed through ALAGBON,and Ministry of Internal & External Affairs. Now the only thing left is for the Spain Embassy to legalize the document,I was told that they refused,and requested that the applicant has got to personally present it for legalization.
My question is,is this normal that an applicant has got to present him or herself personally for this legalization? What about if this person in question has no document of returning back to this country after the legalization.
Please,someone should help me.

Cheers!!!
Re: Nigerian Police Report(police Character) by Princeande: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
please with due respect I write to you.
about Nigerian Police character report.
I am currently not in Nigeria and I need the fingerprint form to send to a person I know in Nigeria
to help me summit and process it.
I want someone to please/kindly scan and send me the fingerprint form to my emial: princeandy26@yahoo.com and hint me on how to go about it
I am in serious need of it .
I will be greatful if you can reply me ugently.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Lafose Festival In Ode Remo / List Of Current Functioning Post Office Addresses In Abuja-2018 / Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.