Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! (1019 Views)

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' / Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by TolstoyFan: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
By JUMI RHODES

Zahra Abubakar-Audu, the wife of Mustapha Audu who is accused of rape by Nigerian blogger, has come in defence of her husband. The mother of 3 tweeting from @oakleafbycg in a series of tweets said: "To be honest I got so much heat from everyone yesterday but I knew the truth, the lady stalked me when I was first married.I told you her mother knows her child very well @obyezeks is irresponsible for taking sides. 17 year olds in Nigeria have 3 kids... But to be serious she made it all up. I think it's fun, because she didn't live through anything. She is a writer, always has been , just twisted. A crush exist solely in a person's head. That is what this is, she made it all up, it's a film in her head. What is my story? All I say is she was not raped and I know for a fact. She knows, her mother knows too. Fact I call her a young lady she is in her late twenties now and still lying. Almost like she believes the lies. Her allegations were made at boys who were in their early twenties and some Even younger than her 16, what does that make @sugabelly. I just got hold of that info from the lawyers one of the so called rapist was a year younger than her. Her timelines don't make sense because some of the accused did not step foot in Nigeria the entire 2007 to 2008. So how?"

http://dawntodusknews.com/sugabellyrapestory-mustapha-audus-wife-speaks/

Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Ish...

Let them keep throwing their banger here n there...

At last, we go know the original version.
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by orobs93(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2015
All of you

Gherara here
Mehn sh+it
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by CecyAdrian(f): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2015
cheesy the web is growing wider
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by ShakurM(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2015
This shitt is turning to a diary undecided
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by Jackeeh(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Social media : A blessing and a platform where rapists are exposed or a curse and a platform for cheap blackmail and propaganda? Hmmmmm
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by StOla: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2015
The supposed victim is certainly a good sensual writer like Jakie Collins. So vulgar and raw and very detailed that I know she has a great imagination, irrespective of whatever happened in their relationship.

Any jilted lady can now come back years later as a blogger and start making accusations of rape. Ese of COZA did it with her adulterous pastor, despite using her own money to pay for hotel room for a rape. Sugarwhatever has taken the baton and raced up this new favourite female hobby.
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by shiinihost: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2015
All these rape accusations is making me sick. From her stories, you can see that this girl is just an attention seeking, gold digging, BDSSM freak, spoilt brat.
If there's one thing she never is, that would be innocent.

Let's analyze her story from her own very submissions.

Let's begin with what started all these brouhaha.

Read this tweet by miss sugarbelly (by the way, how a supposedly responsible girl would choose 'sugarbelly' as her moniker beats my imagination. sugar belly is a BDSSM fetish where the guy licks the girls belly...navels and all. Anyway, that's story for another day).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106191_c_png8254a4657f68510fb01fac469b5a9b42

Now here's Miss belly being very happy that Audu abububar is dead. According to her, they 'have blood on their hands' meaning that they are killers. I want sugarbelly to come and tell us How many people she knows that the family has murdered. This is a very strong accusation to make as murder is punishable by death in Nigeria. I want the abubakar's family to take her up on this.

Here are two version of the same rape scene being described by our ever wordy sugarbelly. Two very different and very contrasting version.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106302_img201511230840521_png25b32fee344c67811c333da158e9ea1b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106303_img20151123084102_png21b47316670d01cbb889ff4ca1e1ca0a

And then this

His brother Bashir, was the same age as me, and Mustapha decided, that one way or the other, it was his duty as big brother to rid Bashir of his virginity. At what was supposed to be a casual get together for suya and drinks at Tunji’s house, he dragged Bashir and me into the bedroom, and pushed us inside, saying to Bashir “Bleep her!” before locking the door, and leaving me alone in the darkness with his brother.

All my pleas to Mustapha were in vain, and the only thing we heard from Mustapha from the other side of the door was “Don’t let me come back and find out you’re still a virgin.”

I want you to note these points before we continue. She first told us that Bashir was among the guys that 'fvcked' her in the gang rape incident she succinctly describe in her tweet (she sure knows how to use the fuckerry langauge......innocent repsponsible girl)

Fast-forward to the later paragraph. The same Bashir that bleeped and 'heard' she was good in bed was actually a virgin that mustapha 'forced' her to disvirgin. Like seriously? Just wait...there's more.

This girl's fantastic use of sex-slave/BDSSM words would really show you that she's either watched a lot of BDSSM movies or she's being involved in a lot of orggy's. Watch how to glorifies the activity like a past-time she cherish. like how you would describe your favourite hobby. In clear imagery and PUNs. A rape victim can't describe the incident as succinctly as this. I would crush her soul to barely remember it, not to talk of glorifying it as clearly as this. If there's anything she achieved with this description, it is making more rapists out of guys and girls that want to have this kind of rough 'fuckerry'.

Now the question i put to you sugarbelly....if all you've made us believe happened, I mean, someone

Raped you in his car
Raped you in his dad's hotel
Raped you with his cousins
Asked his cousin to Rape you
His friends Raped you at will...

If all these were true....how come you kept going back for MORE? Don't sell me the bullshit of 'No Job' because i know Loyala Jesuits student were hot in demand in those days. Most companies would be thrilled to have one of those as an Intern. You could have secured another place in Abuja if you really truly wanted to leave.

Another question i would love to ask you sugarbelly, how come you didn't report to anybody?? I heard Aunty oby is your mums friend.

Here are the people you could have reported the case to

Your parents (For you to have sent your child to loyola Jesuit as of the 2005 means that you are well to do and must have powerful friends. Even if Abdul father is the president, i am pretty certain that if her father go to know of this, He would have done everything within his means to protect his daughter. No father would hear that his child was rapped and do nothing about it. Mbanu! it can never happen.)

Mustapha's parents ( Did you ever report the son to his dad? What about his mum? Hello? )

Oby Ezekwesili ( From stories going round, it's certain that oby is your family friend. Oby as of the 2000s was a very powerful woman. If for nothing, she would have ensured that Abdul gets reprimanded for his actions and he stops it, but did you? I thought as much)

To be continued..............
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by menix(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2015
All this Lie everybody is sharing on the media..

Remember, Dia ris god oooo!!
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Thunder fire this Zahra
Idíot
She dey take style dey console herself
Wife of a rapist and a fuckhěad criminal.
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by Truth24(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2015
Heaven knows I'm tired of dis Sugarbelly this, Audu Abubakar dat.. ..Now dey wife done join
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by Young03(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2015
if I tell u dat am not tired of ds shiit, I must be joking

alredy she has gotten all she want...popularity
gerarahia mehn
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by crispberry(f): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2015
This sugarbelly or sugartoto or whatever is just looking for cheap publicity. From d mails she sent to Mohammed, it is obvious she's d one who's seeking d guy's attention even when it's obvious d guy has moved on. She has no case here please sad sad
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by Maxcollins042(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by joshadedapo(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Who raped who The question is as meaniless as the actors involved
Re: Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! by Maxcollins042(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2015
From the mails sent from this sugarbelly to Mustapha she sounded like perv. Hmmm........ Can't wait to see the final episode of this sugarbelly vs Mustapha scandal

(1) (Reply)

.... / AT LAST! Air Force Sights Many Of The Kidnapped Chibok Girls (see Photos) / Horror As Woman In Burka 'holding Severed Head Of Child Screams Allahu Akbar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.