Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement (46187 Views)

See What Dino Melaye Said About Yahaya Bello On Instagram. Too Funny(pics) / Kogi 2015: APC's Replacement For Faleke Rejects Offer As Bello's Running Mate / Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by justjify(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2015
jamace:
All the sections of the constitution you quoted above do not answer the Kogi scenario.

The excuse that a candidate can not hold 2 positions in an election does not suffice either. Kogi situation is a unique one. Faleke moving from running mate to chief contestant does not amount to holding 2 positions in an election because of the situation. Constitutionally and according to the electoral law, Audu and Faleke are the most senior APC members in Kogi State while any other member was subordinate to them. Therefore, at the death of Audu, Faleke becomes a chief contestant(most senior) and any other member joining the team should be subordinate to Faleke.

On Faleke as APC governorship contestant I stand, and that is law and justice.

I realise you are hell bent on seeing that Faleke is the gubernatorial candidate for your personal and selfish reason and not for the overall good of the electoral process and democracy.
By the way, I only quoted ONE section of the constitution and the rest were electoral act. Open your eyes to reality and stop being blinded by your selfish interest.

jamace:
Constitutionally and according to the electoral law, Audu and Faleke are the most senior APC members in Kogi State while any other member was subordinate to them.

Is this a joke or what? There's no provision (in the constitution or electoral act) for the oldest PDP or APC member. If there is, jamace, I challenge you to quote it for all to see
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by greatkb2004: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2015
Let us and youth give full support to yahaya bello in order to be elected as Governor of kogi state .this is sign of change
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by jamace(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2015
justjify:

I realise you are hell bent on seeing that Faleke is the gubernatorial candidate for your personal and selfish reason and not for the overall good of the electoral process and democracy.
By the way, I only quoted ONE section of the constitution and the rest were electoral act. Open your eyes to reality and stop being blinded by your selfish interest.

Is this a joke or what? There's no provision (in the constitution or electoral act) for the oldest PDP or APC member. If there is, jamace, I challenge you to quote it for all to see
You are the one claiming blindness towards the obvious. I beg you to put your interest aside and see the reality.
You may suggest your ideas to the legislature during constitutional/electoral act amendments as input. The reality is that Faleke is the rightful person to assume the position of the APC governorship candidate of Kogi State.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by justjify(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
jamace:
You are the one claiming blindness towards the obvious. I beg you to put your interest aside and see the reality.
You may suggest your ideas to the legislature during constitutional/electoral act amendments as input. The reality is that Faleke is the rightful person to assume the position of the APC governorship candidate of Kogi State.

As long as I know you are only spewing jibberish if you don't back up your frivolous claims citing the provisions of the constitution.
The did has been done for fairness and the good of democracy, there's nothing you and your meagre Faleke supporters can do about it. Heading to the court will amount to wasting if time and resources.
Dream on dreamer.
Wail on wailer grin tongue
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by jamace(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
justjify:

As long as I know you are only spewing jibberish if you don't back up your frivolous claims citing the provisions of the constitution.
The did has been done for fairness and the good of democracy, there's nothing you and your meagre Faleke supporters can do about it. Heading to the court will amount to wasting if time and resources.
Dream on dreamer.
Wail on wailer grin tongue
If you think Faleke is inconsequential because he has meagre supporters, then Faleke will step down so that Yahaya Bello with his multitude of supporters can start a fresh election in order to be fair to democracy.
Opportunistic dreamer! grin
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Chukazu: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
jamace:
What is the difference? Yahaya Bello who has not been running cannot overtake Faleke who has been in the race. Yahaya Bello should queue behind Faleke if he wants to run.

logically, that makes sense,but lawfully PDP will be in better position to walk against that, so going by INEC's advice it's better for APC replace Audu with a candidate other than Falake. it's complicated situation even lawyers are puzzled
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by kayboy4y(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .You Kogi or Edo?

Parent from the 2states.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
kayboy4y:

Parent from the 2states.
Owky. .Ebira-Etuno I guess!
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by kayboy4y(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Owky. .Ebira-Etuno I guess!
Yeah
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
kayboy4y:
Yeah
Makuwu adayi. Nwa ooo
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by jamace(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chukazu:

logically, that makes sense,but lawfully PDP will be in better position to walk against that, so going by INEC's advice it's better for APC replace Audu with a candidate other than Falake. it's complicated situation even lawyers are puzzled

Yea, I get you.

Since all requirements were fulfilled by APC before the unfortunate incident (force majeure), replacing Audu does not mean a new entrant taking the position of Audu but that APC should add another contestant to Faleke to form the team, to complete the election. The person added need not be the main actor since there was deputy (or running mate) in the race before the addition.

I feel those putting Yahaya Bello ahead of Faleke has their own personal interest different from what they want us to believe.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by kayboy4y(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Makuwu adayi. Nwa ooo
Avo sir. Avu dashi grin
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
kayboy4y:

Avo sir. Avu dashi grin

Ma dashi bros. Ze nu ya omeyani? O ve ne biri ki adawu va ne Etuno while Onya wu do va ne Ebira?!
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by justjify(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
jamace:
If you think Faleke is inconsequential because he has meagre supporters, then Faleke will step down so that Yahaya Bello with his multitude of supporters can start a fresh election in order to be fair to democracy.
Opportunistic dreamer! grin

Chief, let him step down ojarey. I wish you and Faleke the best. Enjoy tour deputy position, Ok?
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by jamace(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
justjify:

Chief, let him step down ojarey. I wish you and Faleke the best. Enjoy tour deputy position, Ok?
Its up to Faleke. I'm only seeking justice on his behalf.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by kayboy4y(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Ma dashi bros. Ze nu ya omeyani? O ve ne biri ki adawu va ne Etuno while Onya wu do va ne Ebira?!
Exactly sir. Miyi Kano sir.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
kayboy4y:
Exactly sir. Miyi Kano sir.
Owky. No problem. Makuwu bros.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by kayboy4y(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Owky. No problem. Makuwu bros.
Avo sir. Izewu ya?
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
kayboy4y:
Avo sir. Izewu ya?
Mi yi Bini ome ya ni.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by justjify(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
jamace:
Its up to Faleke. I'm only seeking justice on his behalf.
Justice seeker, keep seeking for what isn't yours, keep seeking for what's has eluded you.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by jamace(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
justjify:

Justice seeker, keep seeking for what isn't yours, keep seeking for what's has eluded you.
That's your opinion. cheesy
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by kayboy4y(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2015
donphilopus:

Mi yi Bini ome ya ni.

OK sir. Nyene
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
kayboy4y:

OK sir. Nyene
Yea. Makuwu sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate / Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.