Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... (25375 Views)

Make Consistent Profit From This Football Strategy-whether You Win Or Lose! / Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 We / John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by omofem: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
its a good strategy but I can never play it on virtual football league

1 Like

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by Lagosian29(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hello kennyfol2000

Are u subscribed to Sigma Tips

He is yet to reply I and a friend dat subscribed to his paid tips for 80Euros.

I will like to know if he is real or a SCAM.

tHANKS

1 Like

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by kennyfol2000: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
When you subscribe to stigma, he won't reply or send any game but you can still follow his feet games... Note : never play 1x2..... Playing draw no bet on the team he picks to win is much better... I have been using this strategy for over 6 months now...

Also not that you need the martingale formula to succeed in this...
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by lanrywalex(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
AM IN
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
The site u posted is not opening
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by invectives(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2020
kennyfol2000:
@tgmservice:

One thing about this betting strategy is that it require some money to start... I have people that started with just #30,000 and using #250 as their target and they never lose, Be live me, every month, they have a new account.... ... I personally started with 20k with one account... And with that 20k, i see 2k daily via virtual and live... in just 10 days, i created another account making me to realize 40k every 10days... Honestly, all you need with this formula is to be patient and be discipline...... In just 2 month, you that started with 20k will balance...
@Kennyfol2000 are you still running this Almighty formula stuff or you've ported to martingale fully? If yes what happened??
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by Hongkongfukid(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
You just did well bro
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by gadafi74: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2020
Good one, i am in this totally bro, thanks..
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by rainlover(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
How time flies
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by Dee91: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Steady wins✅
DAILY CASHOUT✅
Well Analyzed tips✅

NEVER GO BROKE AGAIN �

Go to telegram and search for @greenarena5925

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by Zaksart: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
How has the formula help... Taking us to your website before showcasing anything here means you are a fraud....you want to sell something that doesn't work...
kennyfol2000:
SECOND POST ON: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly and #300,000 Monthly betting on Live Match.

Hello Guys, and welcome to my second post on how I make constant, no risk #75,000 weekly and #300,000 monthly betting on Live Matches., Am sorry as this second post took me more than the day i promised to send it, AM REALLY SO SORRY.. I hope you guys will forgive meeeee. I have been so busy setting up a new farm in Ekiti since three days now, As you all know that am also into poultry farming and i also help people to set up their new farm and besides that, its not really easy typing coz am doing all off hand......

Now lets move into the real koko for today.

Some people were sending me messages asking me to give them game for sunday but i told them that i don't have any game, Infact i dont give games to people... it is not that i do nt place bet but i don't forecast, i have a plan, strategy and formula i follow each day... I don't need to spend hours on soccer24.com to forecast matches before placing bet, bet i might even lose.. and I want to warn you guys about something. Remember i keep saying that i don't gamble but do business on football betting, what i simply do after i have learnt my lesson in a hard way is that i think outside the box, i don't do what everyone is doing and this have been helping me to make constant money daily, weekly and
monthly. And also, as have said in the first post that these football-betting strategy aren’t a get rich quick scheme. To me, No business can make you turn your #100 into #1,000,000 within a week.Those that wins that is only by luck and we are not dealing with luck here, we are here for business.. This is very important to understand.... You will all
understand what am trying to say later.

What you will get from this system

1. I will be giving out 2 different strategies i use to make money betting daily, weekly and monthly on live bets ( Its a Killer) Works 100 percent)

2. I will be teaching you guys how you can never lose again

3. I will be giving you also the Almighty FORMULA

4. At the end, i will be giving you an Excel Spread Sheet for easier calculation because as from when you start using this strategy, you will be making use of the almighty formula

5. Give you one of my strategies i use for Nigeria Virtual bets. ( Its a Killer) Works 100 percent )

My football betting strategy will allow you to stop losing and will make you to continue to make money everyday, week and monthly .... To have success at football betting in general, like what frank do say which is so true, you need to understand that it is an investment. If you can think about it this way, you’ll be successful. You have to learn how to go slowly and build a solid bankroll over the long run. However, the reason why we use football betting is because there’s so many games that are played each day that we can make a good profit rapidly and almost every day.
But first, the most important thing you need to focus on is discipline and the FORMULA. Discipline is probably the major factor that will influence your success. As the FORMULA is only knowing how to do the calculations....

I know someone will still say that nothing is 100 percent sure in life, Sure, nothing is 100% sure in life so that is for gambling. but When you start using a system and not just gambling, It is 100percent sure... I told you that it is an investment. So, use it like an investment. That is why these systems have the potential to make you turn a small #30,000 into Million very fast. As soon as you’ll understand the concept and the power of these systems, you won’t believe it.

But first, the most important thing you need to focus on is discipline.

DISCIPLINE: You really need to be discipline, this is one of the delicate aspect when it comes to betting... I don't know how to tell you how to be discipline but let me say somethings about it due to my past senerio.....

Discipline is

When you are not in rush to make million in a day
When you are not in rush to make all your loses back in a day
When you are not in haste to make it big
When you stick to a plan
When you do not gamble, no matter what
When you take it as business
And lots more.....

Some pple might be saying i should stop this dicipline of a tin bt trust me, one really need to be dicipline expecially those that play virtuals.

This is what I say to every new punters and sports bettor. Be like an investor and do like an investor.. Believe me, nothing works better than this in football betting.

KNOWING THE FORMULA

Before knowing my strategies, the first thing we will need to know is the Almighty Formula....This formula is owned by me 100 percent and it have been doing so great.... I got the idea from one of Frank Belanger ebook i got but this is not the exact formula he is using.. I modify my and people that know this formula will see that it is not frank own's..

THE ALMIGHTY FORMULA

Ok, now this is a very important section. This is not the main strategy but you need to know how the formula works before using the strategy. So, my advice would be to read this section carefully first and for those that will be playing virtual, try the fun mode by betting anything you want just to see how it works.

The Fomula simply says:

BET = TARGET / (1-ODD)

BET or STAKE = This is the amount we are to bet or stake on a perticular match
TARGET = This is the Amount we will like to make on a paticular match
ODD = This is the fraction or decimal numbers been given to the Teams we want to bet on... ( We use the odd in calculating )

NOTE: To place a bet on a paticular match, we need to decide how much we will like to make on that particular match, It is the amount we decide we will use to do the calculation..

Ok, now we’re ready to go...

Before you place any bet at all, you need to know how much you want to make on that team that day....

For example.. let me use Saturday ENGLAND: Premier League game to show you guys.

There were many games played on saturday.... Below are the ENGLAND: Premier League game played....

15:00 Aston Villa Watford - 2.75 3.30 2.80
15:00 Bournemouth Everton - 2.63 3.60 2.75
15:00 Crystal Palace Newcastle Utd - 1.70 3.90 5.50
15:00 Manchester City Southampton - 1.60 4.20 6.00
15:00 Sunderland Stoke City - 2.90 3.25 2.65
17:30 Leicester Manchester United - 3.10 3.40 2.45

Let say i decide to bet on Man City

To bet on man city, i need to decide the amount i will like to make on mancity... Deciding that depends on how much you have on your account.. I will call the amount i need to win, the target.

15:00 Manchester City vs Southampton - 1.60 4.20 6.00

So let say am staking on Manchester City.

My Target on Manchester city is #1000 ( The amount i wish to win on Mancity)

The formula says Bet=Target/(Odd-1)

Target (odds – 1)

Bet = 1000 / ( 1.60 - 1 )
Bet = 1000 / ( 0.60)

Bet = 1666...

So, the amount you need to bet in order to win #1000 on mancity at odds 1.60 is #1666.

If mancity Wins, We will win #2666

PROOF

If Mancity Wins,

It will be 1666 ( Your Stake ) * 1.60 ( Mancity ODD)

Which is : 2666 Naira

So #1000 ( Your Stake or BET ) - #2666 ( Total Win ) = #1000 ( Your target or gain )

You have added 1000 to your money.... This is a session, once you win, you close the session and start another gain... But what about if Man city lose OR Draw.... This is how you will calculate. You will have to draw a table. Your table will look like this.. LETS CONCLUDE

MANCITY LOST THE GAME

TARGET---------- STAKE------------- WIN/LOSE
1000 1666 lose Mancity lose so the next target will be

The next formula when the team you select lose is

Total lose + Target

Total lose + target will be our next TARGET

Total Lose = 1666 + Target #1000 Which = #2666

So our next target will be

TARGET-----------STAKE--------------WIN/LOSE
2666 NOW WE WILL HAVE TO STAKE ON ANOTHER

GAME

Let say our Next game is Man-Utd

17:30 Leicester Manchester United - 3.10 3.40 2.45

Now we want to stake on Man Utd

TEAM Man United

Bet # Target Odds –1 Total lose / Amount to Bet
1 #1000 1.60 1666 ( Man-City ) L
2 #2666 2.45

Since our New Target is 2666 An the Fomular says Bet = Target / (odds – 1).. Our Next Bet

will be

Bet = 2666 / ( 2.45 - 1 )
Bet = 2666 / ( 1.45 )
Bet = 1840

Our Next bet on Mau- Utd is 1840.. So if man Utd Wins, We will win Our target which is 1000

and also The #1666 we use to bet on Man city and also the #1840 we use and bet on Man Utd.

PROOF

If Man u Wins

It will be #1840 ( Bet placed on Man Utd ) * 2.45

which is #4508

#4508 - 1840 ( Bet placed on Man Utd ) - #1666 (Bet placed on Mancity )

= #1000 ( Our Target )

Can you see the power in this FORMULA?

You will get your target as soon as 1 team wins, you will get your target and get back all

the money you have use to stake the previous games.....

All you need to do is to have a calculator, A book and Always do your calculations well..

IF YOU HAVE AN INSIGHT, YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LOSE ANY MONEY AGAIN WITH THIS FORMULA....

So, just to be sure that you understand the numbers, let me explain all the numbers we have.

The first number we have is #1000. This is the amount we want to make. We have to write

this number when we start a new session.

The second number we have is 1.60 for man city. This is in fact, the odds for man city wins

1. We need this number to calculate our bet in order to win the #1000.

The last number of #1666 . This is the amount we need to bet in order to win our target

(Total lost).

As you can see, #1000 X 1.60 = 2666 - #1666 = +1000 (profit)

And when man city lose, you can see the calculation up there....

This is how the formula works.... I hope you get all the calculations and the formula..... I

will explain more clearer on the third post which i will be posting tomorrow..

NOTE: I will be posting the last post today or tomorrow but its going to be on my blog ( www.breakthroughwithken.com )... The reason is i will like you guys to get it clearly as i will also be using pictures and other things to explain my strategies... Kindly drop your comment but please don't spam and don't abuse.... I know that their will
always be badbelle people but please even if you are making 1 million naira everyday, their
are people that have lost so much on this betting and gambling again wont do them good....

Allow them to learn....

And Please, Stop giving people your money for fixed matches, that thing doesn't work, all you need to be successful on betting is a proven formula and i believe you have seen that this formula can help you...

I have created a Facebook page for those that will continue or like what am posting... Here is the link below
https://www.facebook.com/breakthroughwithkenfootballsecret…/

Kindly like and share to your friends....

Thank you.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supersport Stops Broadcast Of Live NPFL Games / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.