Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend (797 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend by tunmidon(f): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
In summary, my friend has been dating a guy for like two months and they broke up recently.and now she told me she's in love with his best friend that i should advice her.what should i tell her?
Re: Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend by MrImole: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmm!

One of the reasons I love this planet, you can be anything, you can tell your friend anything and she can do anything too without being punished.

You are only afraid of the fact that, "people might talk".

I have just one question for you: how far are you willing to go for what you really want?
Re: Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend by midehi2(f): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend by IamLucy(f): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
tell your friend to stop with the hoe_ism

3 Likes

Re: Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend by CaroLyner(f): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamLucy:
tell your friend to stop with the hoe_ism
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend by Erukumakanaki: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
I'm quite sure both your friend's ex and his bestie will drink and cheer over your friend's cheap Punnah. . . . grin

in football, its called One-two through pass grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend by iceberylin(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
There are certain boundaries.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
tunmidon:
In summary, my friend has been dating a guy for like two months and they broke up recently.and now she told me she's in love with his best friend that i should advice her.what should i tell her?

End time question. End time mess.

Here's my end time advice:

At least, it's not two years ....I would tell her to "mourn" the end time relationship of two months. Then, end time hook up with the best friend that he is end time in love with. I don't know. You could break up bromance or if you date his best friend. You wan be responsible for that?

Give this some time, you may find you weren't really in love--maybe a passing fancy., before you decide to cause enmity between two good friends. Also, can consider asking for his permission to date his best friend (tho 2 months is nothing really).

Good luck. Go with G-d. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend by Michellla(f): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
tell her to get ready to be passed around like football grin

1 Like

Re: Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend by MRBrownJ: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
tunmidon:

why not his father while she is at it?!

r/ship 101 (unwritten rules): thou shall not lay eyes on anyone remotely related to your ex.... unless you wanna be used/treated like a h0e
Re: Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend by Danfuster(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
They have come again ooo, it is never them... it is always their friends. Like say we wey dey here na dumbo grin grin
Re: Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend by tunmidon(f): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
midehi2:
hmmm
wetin happen,u dey think

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Powerful Attract Women Easily / Pls Advice / Meet 91 Year Old Woman Who Suffocated During Sex Game With Married 49 Year Old N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.