Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. (1851 Views)

Kogi: Muhhamed Audu May Have Killed His Father To Rise To Power / Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by freez2ryme(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
When I was 12, a 5yrs old girl told her mum that I raped her. On that faithful day, they just wAlked into our sitting room, sat down, told my mum dat her 5 yrs old daughter
said I slept with her, When they asked me, I couldn't say anytyn, I just started crying Till This day, that accusation remained a mystery to me cos I don't play with her, we re not even close at all so
how com me?
Though mi parents believed me, but I still feel that deep down in them, they still has doubts.

Few weeks later, her mother said she found sperm on her clothes. Which means that some1 is actually Molesting this innocent child but it is not me, so y is she pointing towards me, maybe her brains is engineered to believe it is me or is she crushing on me (lol)

The-next day they moved out of our street

So what if m contesting for presidency or I become influential and this woman believing her daughter (which i think she does) comes out nd tell d world that I raped her daughter some years back? Who will beliv I didn't?

Pls we should not kill thisMan yet, it can be u 2morow, I am a livn eg.

3 Likes

Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by DevilhimseIf: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
[s]
freez2ryme:
When I was 12, a 5yrs old girl told her mum that I raped her. On that faithful day, they just wAlked into our sitting room, sat down, told my mum dat her 5 yrs old daughter
said I slept with her, When they asked me, I couldn't say anytyn, I just started crying Till This day, that accusation remained a mystery to me cos I don't play with her, we re not even close at all so
how com me?
Though mi parents believed me, but I still feel that deep down in them, they still has doubts. What if m contesting for presidency and this woman believing her daughter, comes out nd tell d world that I raped
her daughter some years back? Pls we should not kill thisMan yet, it can be u 2morow, I am a livn eg.[b]When I was 12, a 5yrs old girl told her mum that I raped her. On that faithful day, they just wAlked into our sitting room, sat down, told my mum dat her 5 yrs old daughter
how com me?
Though mi parents believed me, but I still feel that deep down in them, they still has doubts. What if m contesting for presidency and this woman believing her daughter, comes out nd tell d world that I raped
her daughter some years back? Pls we should not kill thisMan yet, it can be u 2morow, I am a livn eg.[/b]When I was 12, a 5yrs old girl told her mum that I raped her. On that faithful day, they just wAlked into our sitting room, sat down, told my mum dat her 5 yrs old daughter
how com me?
Though mi parents believed me, but I still feel that deep down in them, they still has doubts.

Few weeks later, her mother said she found sperm on her clothes. Which means that some1 is actually Molesting this innocent child but it is not me, so y is she pointing towards me, maybe her brains is engineered to believe it is me or is she crushing on me (lol)

The-next day they moved out of our street

So what if m contesting for presidency or I become influential and this woman believing her daughter (which i think she does) comes out nd tell d world that I raped her daughter some years back? Who will beliv I didn't?

Pls we should not kill thisMan yet, it can be u 2morow, I am a livn eg.
[/s]
trash mustafa is a bastard rapist that deserves to be in jail

4 Likes

Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by bronzegoddess(f): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
McheeeEew
Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by freez2ryme(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s] trash mustafa is a bastard rapist that deserves to be in jail
M not saying he is innocent But luk @ mi own case, would've believed me? If no then, he can be a victim too.

1 Like

Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by donphilopus: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s] trash mustafa is a bastard rapist that deserves to be in jail
Is there any evidence? If NO, then you're just a noisemaker.
Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by ladibright(f): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Just observing..
Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mere looking at his stoned face, I believe he did it. His wife called him an Angel which makes me wonder if Angels smoke weed too and get charged to court for theft cases. Bill Cosbys story made me open my eyes and to think his wife also defended him till the truth came out. I believe Sugarbellie.

2 Likes

Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by trapQ: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
a very stupid post.

the difference btw both cases:
both of you were minors, she was just 6, you were 12.
there was no proof or evidence, no explanation regarding the rape. all she knew was that you raped her.
sugarbelly mentioned scenarios that couldn't have been concocted.

why hasn't Muatapha said something as regards this case. when did his wife become his mouth piece?
Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by donphilopus: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
shiinihost:

and I pray that someone would accuse and blackmail your dad with something he did not do....oya say Amen!

Even devil dey go church.

cheesy grin cheesy grin Nice one!
Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by shiinihost: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
prettysolid:
Mere looking at his stoned face, I believe he did it. His wife called him an Angel which makes me wonder if Angels smoke weed too and get charged to court for theft cases. Bill Cosbys story made me open my eyes and to think his wife also defended him till the truth came out. I believe Sugarbellie.

Why do you believe sugar belly? Co's of her fifty shades of grey story? Nah....you should be smarter than that. Anybody can be charged to court. charging people to court do not automatically make them criminals.

1 Like

Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by shiinihost: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
trapQ:
a very stupid post.

the difference btw both cases:
both of you were minors, she was just 6, you were 12.
there was no proof or evidence, no explanation regarding the rape. all she knew was that you raped her.
sugarbelly mentioned scenarios that couldn't have been concocted.

why hasn't Muatapha said something as regards this case. when did his wife become his mouth piece?

wtf are you talking about? has anybody come out to collaborate sugar bellys story? Any witness? Even a hotel waiter?

Stop this hypocrisy man. anyone can sit in their houses and forge these stories.

1 Like

Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by skelewu404(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
UR OWN IS NOT AN ISSUE WE KNOW U CAN NEVER CONTEST FOR ANYTHING IN UR LIFE, NOT EVEN COURSE REP grin grin grin grin
Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by donphilopus: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
Give me your sister i want to fork her grin
Na she dey your nose so. . tongue
Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by Redoil: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Na she dey your nose so. . tongue
HONURAH.
"Our party (APC) leaders are thieves fraudulent rapist looters disgraceful and dishonest" Hon. Dogara to APC party leaders.

compare to this
"I'm a politician. You know politicians lie, we go to many places during campaign, and tell so many lies. Don't believe what we say, access us by what we've done"
Gej to Nigeria

And you are here defending them
Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by donphilopus: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Redoil:
HONURAH.
compare to this
Gej to Nigeria
And you are here defending them
You no just get sense.
Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by Redoil: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2015
donphilopus:

i donphilopus a staunch and stu.pid fool,ish supporter of APC no just get sense.
DEMDEM MO.RON i hail o
Re: Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. by Demdem(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2015
Redoil:
my papa MO.RON i hail o

interesting !!!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: EU Donates $50 Million To Nigeria / Buhari Didn’t Cancel His Trip To Ogoniland – Presidency / Amaka Anajemba Gets Political Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.