Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Online Betting On Xbox And Ps - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Online Betting On Xbox And Ps (1278 Views)

Gameplay Of New Games On PS4, XBOX And PC / Things To Know Before You Start Betting On Sports Online / Where Can I Get Get Fairly Used Xbox And Ps 3 Consoles In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Betting On Xbox And Ps by obasiken: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
I came across some videos on u-tube where some guys play Playstation and xbox consoles online. They subscribe to a website like gamers saloon and virgin games and bet real dollars with their credit card. And who ever wins the game gets the money. Pls i want some info on this.
Here is a link to the u tupe video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXKysCdPVhE
Re: Online Betting On Xbox And Ps by wolewolsz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Highly interested too
Re: Online Betting On Xbox And Ps by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
wolewolsz:
Highly interested too

Definitely not for Africa,cool concept and idea though,there's a career in video gaming after all.
Re: Online Betting On Xbox And Ps by obasiken: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Www.gamersaloon.com is the website. I cant register my ps3 online cos its hacked. But they have south africa and egypt in the list of country while registering.
Re: Online Betting On Xbox And Ps by wolewolsz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
obasiken:
Www.gamersaloon.com is the website. I cant register my ps3 online cos its hacked. But they have south africa and egypt in the list of country while registering.

Thanks.. will check it out...

(1) (Reply)

Need Ps3 Fifa Or Pes @ Lugbe Fct / Close Your Eyes And Type This With NO Autocorrect! And no HW KB / How To Fix Lag In Call Of Duty Mobile 2021! Fix Cod Mobile Lag Br + Mp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.