Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (175419 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) / Infinix Note 2: Infinix x600 Next BIG6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by UnachukwuDaniel(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2015
That's too cheap. I don't thing it's good enough
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2015
NOW multitasking is not good on the device. cos i opened candy crush, at the same time, uc browser and uc browser mini. den i went back to the candy crush, and it had to restart, instead of continuing where i left off. the XUI rom is a ram eater. even at idle state, i have just a little over 300mb ram free. this is the only downside i have noticed so far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2015
Billyzone4:

how can we downsize those photos to at most 500kb to be able to view it on feature phones nokia c1 and c2
use the image shrink lite app.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2015
Theanonymous9:
Review on
-Sound Quality(also during Call)
-Multitask
-Battery Life
-Phone build(when holding it..bulky?)
-Responsiveness
-Camera Quality√
and others...u see fit!

Thanks.
already wrote bout the sound quality, both music and calls, multitaskin is not good on it, cant hold more dan 2 apps at a time. camera is awesome, its perfect for my hands, i like the bold size, myt b too big for some peeps. battery life is excellent, and its very responsive, no lags so far. just noticed it doesnt hold apps open at the background while u multitask
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by queenfav(f): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2015
consultancy:
NOW multitasking is not good on the device. cos i opened candy crush, at the same time, uc browser and uc browser mini. den i went back to the candy crush, and it had to restart, instead of continuing where i left off. the XUI rom is a ram eater. even at idle state, i have just a little over 300mb ram free. this is the only downside i have noticed so far
na wa o,what is wrong wih tecno and infinix?How on earth are users supposed to enjoy the andriod experience with that kind of annoying multitasking?Even bold 5 I use as my chat phone can effective multitask between 10 open apps all day!I am so discouraged honestly.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:
For the front camera comparison, the big6 left the Samsung galaxy s4 2years ago. For the rear camera, the Samsung seems to produce a much warmer picture and saturation than the big 6. The big 6 makes a brighter and more detailed photo, so for me I would rate the big 6 rear camera 7/10 and the samsung s4 5/10.
Kindly post low light picture of the Samsung s4 and big 6 when you can, would love to see how the big 6 flash light fares against that of the Samsung galaxy s4.
NOW FOR THE LOW LIGHT PICTURES U DEMANDED FOR. I HAD TO GO TO A DARK CORNER OF THE HOUSE TO GET THIS AS ITS NOT NIGHT YET........ BIG 6 FLASH TEST

1 Share

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2015
GALAXY S4 FLASH TEST..... COMPARE BOTH

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
consultancy:
NOW FOR THE LOW LIGHT PICTURES U DEMANDED FOR. I HAD TO GO TO A DARK CORNER OF THE HOUSE TO GET THIS AS ITS NOT NIGHT YET........ BIG 6 FLASH TEST
Wow impressive... Thanks a lot sir... So the only cold part is the multitasking.... Hopefully the 2gig ram version won't harbour such disappointment...
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
I must confess, this machine is OK.
But ram killed it
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Olammy76(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
@ ZesusHVWritter...pls av been trying to order infinix hot note pro online but all d online shopping was write items is out of stoke and av tried alaba int slot but nt available....pls whr can i buy it i need it seriously..and how much do u buy urz
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by brainoid(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
on a serious note this guys like to flop. I was expecting FHD 64bit 6000mah..(like 6 on everything, i mean big "6"wink Yes I like the led notification. But Na slimness we want chop .? Give phone battery and crips display. Sha still managing my hot 2.

Also one thing I noticed their led notification is limited to 3 colors . one at a time. You can't use two colors or 3 at once or control the brightness of the colors which makes it impossible to display more colors like white, yellow,purple, light blue. That's the thing I like about Xperia led notification. The phone is nice sha but dem kill my spirit not what I expected after all the hype
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by donprosper6(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
adeememman:
whats d price, condition & location of d fone.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by donprosper6(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
brainoid:
on a serious note this guys like to flop. I was expecting FHD 64bit 6000mah..(like 6 on everything, i mean big "6"wink Yes I like the led notification. But Na slimness we want chop .? Give phone battery and crips display. Sha still managing my hot 2.

Also one thing I noticed their led notification is limited to 3 colors . one at a time. You can't use two colors or 3 at once or control the brightness of the colors which makes it impossible to display more colors like white, yellow,purple, light blue. That's the thing I like about Xperia led notification. The phone is nice sha but dem kill my spirit not what I expected after all the hype

But the phone is good at its price
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by queenfav(f): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

Wow impressive... Thanks a lot sir... So the only cold part is the multitasking.... Hopefully the 2gig ram version won't harbour such disappointment...
so r u saying the 2gb ram version would be able to multitask properly?because the thing just weak me o.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by donprosper6(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pls does it come with pouch, flip case or screen guard?
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by chidavis: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
look i have searched jumia for this phone, it is not there. where on jumia did u get yours from? go to their site, you wont see it.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by beau49: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
adeaks:

Hahahahahahaha. Whine you? Who am I to whine you. grin

We both know you are far above all this 30k phones. I know you are just forming humility. Quickly order that iPhone jare and leave all this small infinix for people like us.

gringrin

Well as long as I have you,I know say to buy iphone is not a problem.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Theanonymous9: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
There should be a setting for the multitasking ish. Background app settings, I think. All u have to do is whitelist important apps(Uc, candycrush, and others). xui is equipped with a ram saving function. Which explains why those apps restarted. In a case of opening one, it tries to give that app the best experience by shutting others. I guess this is your first XUI based device.

Also, try activating the Developer's option by tapping on the "About Phone" several times.

Op said he got his from Jumia Ghana!!
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Theanonymous9: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jumia .com. ng/infinix-note-2/

Link for Jumia Nigeria. No "Buy Now" button yet.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by TheeReaper(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
iamtewwy:
For camera the note2 is better.from the pix u uploaded
Nope I disagree,the s4 is better
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Theanonymous9: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
TheeReaper:

Nope I disagree,the s4 is better

And I disagree with your disagree grin

The only time S4 came close was with the flash. Not that noticeable tho. Note6 might actually be an awesome beast.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by ishittu: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Olammy76:
wen last did u ask abt d phone at slot..bcus i went to alaba last month to ask 4 infinix hot not pro at slot alaba branch but not available

Slot at Medical Road still have in stock on Friday so also Pointek and Yudala but yes na Hot Note dey not Hot note pro.....
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by TheeReaper(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Theanonymous9:

And I disagree with your disagree grin

The only time S4 came close was with the flash. Not that noticeable tho. Note6 might actually be an awesome beast.
Okay then
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by samintegrity(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
consultancy:

Bro just as I imagined, even on my note pro 2gig ram its been fairly ok, dats more of d reasons I was agitating for a 3gb ram variant, infinix shdnt at all made a gb ram version of dat phone, a nice device like dat deserve very great multitasking, despite d fact dat hot note users complained seriously abt d xui eating up too much ram even on a 2gb ram, dey shdbt av made a gb ram version of it at all. D least ram dat can enjoy XUI my broda is 2gb ram,. Thats y I pray they actually produce a 3gb ram version of that phone.

Aside this am sure the phone is a nice one.

1 Like

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by samintegrity(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
consultancy:
already wrote bout the sound quality, both music and calls, multitaskin is not good on it, cant hold more dan 2 apps at a time. camera is awesome, its perfect for my hands, i like the bold size, myt b too big for some peeps. battery life is excellent, and its very responsive, no lags so far. just noticed it doesnt hold apps open at the background while u multitask

Also did you tried locking some app in ur syst manager ??

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
NA WAA OO. SO WHEN IS DS SO MUCH HYPED PHONE GO REACH NAIJA NOW. I DON SEARCH TIRE 4 AM ONLINE O. IMAGINE, I WENT TO SLOT IKEJA CITY MALL AND ASKED 4 DS PHONE TODAY. THE GIRL AT THE TILL BIT TOLD ME INFINIX IS NO LONGER PRODUCING THE PHONE. I JUST LAUGHED AND REMOVED MYSELF FRON THERE. I BEG, WHEN SHOULD WE EXPECT DS PHONE IN 9JA
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Olammy76(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
ishittu:

Slot at Medical Road still have in stock on Friday so also Pointek and Yudala but yes na Hot Note dey not Hot note pro.....
did u ask if hot not pro is available?
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by niceguy7(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
All these big screen phones are beginning to get me pissed off...

Phone that is on my mind next now shld be:
Screen size: 4"
Ram: 1gig or 2gig
Battery: at least 2500mah
Camera: 8mp at least
Front cam: 5mp at least
Then the rest na jara!!!!

Not all these uncomfortable big screen phones...geeez! undecided
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
donprosper6:
Pls does it come with pouch, flip case or screen guard?
iust the fone n charger . nothing more.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Theanonymous9:
There should be a setting for the multitasking ish. Background app settings, I think. All u have to do is whitelist important apps(Uc, candycrush, and others). xui is equipped with a ram saving function. Which explains why those apps restarted. In a case of opening one, it tries to give that app the best experience by shutting others. I guess this is your first XUI based device.

Also, try activating the Developer's option by tapping on the "About Phone" several times.

Op said he got his from Jumia Ghana!!
if the ram was powerful enough, it would not need to close an app in order to open another. the galaxy s4 can hold 4 open apps at the same time. i play candy crush on it, at the same time switch to my browser, receive a call, and go back to the candy crush, and it will still be open where i left off
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
https://www.jumia.com.gh/infinix-x600-note-2-dual-sim-16gb-hdd-1gb-ram-13mp-camera-grey-32145.html

Had to go check Jumia Ghana,
OP God bless,
I'll just sit waiting till it gets to Lagos.

N they better hurry up with the 2gb variant
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by chidavis: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Theanonymous9:
Jumia .com. ng/infinix-note-2/

Link for Jumia Nigeria. No "Buy Now" button yet.
Guy i asked where dat man bought his infinix note 2 from jumia. i didnt ask for an advert link to jumia with no buy button. we want to buy. i hope u understand me now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply)

How To See Hidden Number That Call You / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.