Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:11 PM

Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates (18163 Views)

Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates / Open Letter To All First Class Graduates – "Dear First Class Graduates” / NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by moshoodable: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has announced automatic employment to 12 first class graduates of the Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED.
Governor Amosun announced this, on Saturday, while speaking at the 6th and 7th Convocation and 10th anniversary ceremony of the Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
He added that his administration was ready and committed to doing all that is necessary to make certificates of higher institutions in Ogun State, the most sought-after in Nigeria.
The governor noted that the greatest legacy anyone can bequeath to the coming generation is a good education adding that “it is easier to govern an enlightened and educated populace.”
Governor Amosun also promised to continue with his administration’s commitment to providing top notch facilities in tertiary institutions in Ogun State.
The governor said his administration will continue to build more hostels of residence and lecture rooms in order to ensure better learning conditions and forestall negative indoctrination of the students.
The Ogun State governor also enjoined the graduands to be aware of the responsibility they now have to the society as a whole.
“I charge you all to remember that you are now transitioning into shapers of other destinies as you go into the world to contribute your quota. It is your responsibility as teachers to ensure that the younger people put in your trust are well developed both in character and learning.
“Moreover, I want to charge you to be responsible, industrious, dependable and humble. You should ensure that you are good ambassadors of this great citadel of learning in all you do.
“You should also comport yourselves with dignity in whatever situation life may place you and in a manner befitting of products of the foremost University of education in Nigeria,” Governor Amosun said.
Speaking earlier, the Vice-chancellor of TASUED, Mrs. Oluyemisi Obilade noted that the institution was the first University of Education in Nigeria, the 2nd in Africa and the 8th in the world adding that its vision was "to be a one-stop shop for all educational needs and preferred University of education globally."
Obilade also noted that 5,970 graduands were being conferred with First degrees, out of which, twelve (12) graduated with First class Honours while adding that nothing has added more glamour to the school's 10th anniversary than the quality of individuals who were honoured with honorary doctorate degrees at the event.
The event witnessed the conferment of honorary doctorate degrees to Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, former President of Nigeria; late Chief Mrs. HID Awolowo and
Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1166805223364044&id=150797314964845&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6222268162921179038%3Amf_story_key.7541218403677959406&__tn__=%2As

1 Like

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by angeltolly(f): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pictures or........ lipsrsealed
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by uboma(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is a welcome development by the Ogun state Governor.

I just wish that other states' governors will do same.

Such positive reward will go a long way in encouraging the youths to study harder in school.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nice
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by ElDeeVee(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good development.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Dongreatken(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Coool
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by koxi: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
That's good.......congratulations to the newly appointed
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by oluwasegun007(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
uboma:
This is a welcome development by the Lagos state Governor.

I just wish that other states governors will do same.

Such positive reward will go a long way in encouraging the youths to study harder in school.
Lagos or Ogun?

10 Likes

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Generalkorex(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nice one. It would encourage others to work harder.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by adonbilivit: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
angeltolly ur mates are bagging first class u are here shouting pictures or...don't even complete that statement. if I slap u eh u will congratulate them. abi u think say first class na FTC?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Bigprozzie: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
uboma:

Bro

I agree with you but it is the Ogun State governor and not Ambode of Lagos

All good as long as Yorubaland progresses

1 Like

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by chipzidar(f): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
cool cool
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Generalkorex(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
uboma:

lagos state ke
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Firefire(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
uboma:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by jericco1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good one
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by femmy82(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
[Stupid question..No.na imo quote author=oluwasegun007 post=40501704]
Lagos or Ogun?[/quote]
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Firefire(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good one Ibikunle Amosun, but please provide jobs to all other graduates. Thank you.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Bisjosh(f): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
What kind of job offer?
undecided
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by xender(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
nice 1...we need more of tvis
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by allanphash7(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
That used to be Nigeria leaders way of life before i dont care attitude took over their life

Its not a new thing and its a nirmal thing to be done

Not surprised or praise you for the act
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by canalily(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Only themundecided
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by awesome11(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
uboma:

Are you high on Engine Oil?
Amosun?? Lagos State governor?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Ibrowski(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
uboma:

read in between lines
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by princessdami: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dat gud
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by looseweight: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by STENON(f): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bravo!!! Congrats to you all.

I'm happy for you all.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by osazeeblue01: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good step
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Lyoncrescent: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
So there were 12 first class graduates out of 5970. That means only 0.2 % of graduates had a first class.

Shocking to say the least.

Enough Said
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Mayour11(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
I hope the governor is not trying to give them appointment as secondary school teachers.

Anyhow sha, at all at all na hin bad.

I don't know why I don't like that school, maybe it's due to the fact that most of the graduates are academically absurd, they are also rife with cultism.
In fact, to confirm ask an average principal from that state that has accomodated them for their 6 months TP, they'll tell you their performance in the class...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by kennyman2000(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Godwin for them... All the best to them!

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by tola9ja: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
how i wish to also graduate with first class next year
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by jackpot(f): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
12 out of 5970 is like 1 out of every 497.5 (approximately 500) graduands.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / Is This Fake / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.