Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,786 members, 7,798,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting (38957 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes On Buhari's Death Rumour / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by bukaldrinio(m): 6:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Man u are dreaming and funny

jamalsky:
If a country has been messed up by a group of people for over 16 years & we are stupidly expecting things to turn around in less than a year,that means we are all being unrealistic & just a bunch of pessimistic thinkers.All these problems being talked about today started years ago by successive governments & the worst problems began from 1999 & we know those that were ruling us then till this year.Let us make one thing clear,as in very clear,crude oil sells for less than $50 a barrel now,our economy over the years has been solely dependant on oil,common what miracle are we expecting to automatically have economic boost in the country at this time?Our economy would be in decline until we diversify & that is a process ,not just we sit down & start lamenting & fooling ourselves on social media & all.I have not seen people come up with constructive blueprints, publish articles on what could be done to make the country move forward,not talking with reference to idiots that have messed the country up for years making them feel like saints,with the crop of ministers we have in place now ,it is obvious that things should get better & policies put in place appropriately. We should all know that the country cannot afford to fail now & we have someone who sincerely has the interest of the nation at hand,so let's just be constructive in our criticisms & hope for the best. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by nigeriancuban: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2015
before you believe don't forget you are reading a tabloid site....
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Themandator: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2015
A man that has fought for 12 years to lead is given the opportunity and on his swearing in day did not make any tangible reference as to his economic direction or focus and you believe he is prepared.

Even a dramatic appointment of key aides at the swearing in ground to signal urgency, did not happen and some peeps continue to believe that he knows what he is doing....

I am certain key leaders of his party are finding his style amusing but are helpless.

We are in for a rough ride in circles, in the next four years

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by ekperi84(m): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2015
i was part of the people who said that 1983 and 2015 are not the same. while BABA succeeded in 1983, he'll find it difficult in this current democratic dispensation to deliver. Nigerians are wiser now...........Moreover, a serious government does not waste time and resources blaming the past government. am an APC fan, but truth be told that the current government have waste time on frivolous excuses. they should give us the CHANGE we agitated and worked for.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by shalomm: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2015
jamalsky:
If a country has been messed up by a group of people for over 16 years & we are stupidly expecting things to turn around in less than a year,that means we are all being unrealistic & just a bunch of pessimistic thinkers.All these problems being talked about today started years ago by successive governments & the worst problems began from 1999 & we know those that were ruling us then till this year.Let us make one thing clear,as in very clear,crude oil sells for less than $50 a barrel now,our economy over the years has been solely dependant on oil,common what miracle are we expecting to automatically have economic boost in the country at this time?Our economy would be in decline until we diversify & that is a process ,not just we sit down & start lamenting & fooling ourselves on social media & all.I have not seen people come up with constructive blueprints, publish articles on what could be done to make the country move forward,not talking with reference to idiots that have messed the country up for years making them feel like saints,with the crop of ministers we have in place now ,it is obvious that things should get better & policies put in place appropriately. We should all know that the country cannot afford to fail now & we have someone who sincerely has the interest of the nation at hand,so let's just be constructive in our criticisms & hope for the best. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
look at what been a Partisan has done to your life? People like you blame your parent for your predicament. Buhari is among those messing up the country since 1975.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by repogirl(f): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2015
Loool, ezzzzzz it freaking beans to run this country? It's funny how learned men who are supposed to know better couldn't see it, now they are writing bullshit letters.

You went to bring an old monument to come and run a country in this fast moving era, what do you expect him to do? Which kind miracle?

He can't understand how the world works now, the man is old and should be resting those dead brain cells. Yes he might be upright, but that is not all that is needed to run this country ooooo.

Anyway, I am going to church so I can't talk much.... All these sidelined APShitters, una go write letter taya.... Na Tinubu letter I dey wait for next!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by sammhi(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2015
ajibsca:
The change we seek in this country is not an on/off switch like someone rightly said. It took Pdp 16 years to destroy this nation and we expect 6 months to repair such collateral damage? It doesn't work like that. From my little observations, there are a few policies that have been implemented that are helping us in this administration compared to the last. Take a look at fuel scarcity, the filling stations now can no longer hoard fuel for fear of being shut down . Even though there is still scarcity, we should understand that building a house takes months or years whereby demolishing it takes just days. My candid suggestion to check mate this problem is for Govt to create a platform or hotline for citizens to be able to report filling stations who indulge in malpractices and empower the regulatory agency by employing qualified graduates and personnel to regulate and check mate those hoarding petroleum products.

Our Naira value is very bad at the moment which is something we must all be concerned about considering the fact that we still import a whole lot of items as little as toothpick and all these transactions are dollar denominated hence causing inflation and hike in purchasing power. The reason for the stagnation in this sector is what I can't really phantom.

On the other hand,I think it's high time the Federal Government starts diversifying from crude as our only hope for financial breakthrough. They should acquire those empty pieces of lands we have all over the nation ,investing in assembling /production of agricultural machineries as well as providing farmers with equipments ,lands,finance and seeds so farming can be a lucrative profession as seen in other parts of the world. This also provides an Avenue for job opportunities for many of our idle citizenry both in the farms and assembling plants.

On the issue of terrorism, Intelligence gathering and Aerial surveillance will play a very vital role in winning the war against these insurgents and as such a counter terrorism unit equipped with state of the art technology whereby the Nigerian Army can be communicated with will really go a long way in this battle. There's a whole lot more I for one person could suggest like many other Nigerians if only our voices could be heard. I believe the Lord will strengthen PMB with wisdom to fulfill most if not all of his campaign promises as Nigerians are highly expectant in this regard. One day ,some day , Africa will be free, Africa will unite. God bless Nigeria.

oga, please stop saying PDP destroyed Nigeria in 16 years...this is d most annoying statement...
so before s adavent of PDP....all our roads were good? light was 24 hours? our economy was no 1 in Africa? or what legacy did PDP meet ? they met corruption and continued... so stop all dese excuses..
the problem is that PmB is just not working or not knowing what to do? simple!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by emilyone(f): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2015
2016Utmerunz:
Why is Muhammadu Buhari disgracing himself, family and Nigeria like this?
Some months ago, he traveled to Germany and called the German Chancellor, "President Angela Mitchel of Western Germany."
Just yesterday in Malta, he called Queen Elizabeth, "Queen Jennifer of Southern Scotland."
Is Buhari really brain-dead?

For real? shocked
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by chinaze4real(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2015
Young03:
ok

BREAKING NEWS : President Buhari To Visit Nigeria On 2nd December!

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Abeymills(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2015
Buhari u wil b stoned soon all those who stupidly blindly support u d blood of d innocent Nigerians killed during d election will judge u all d blood of d fallen soldiers who died without bin celebrated or properly honoured will hunt u all wat a country indeed we AR in a zoo boko haram have become stronger under bukohari thier mentor n simpertizer now I no buhari is heartless n wicked God s judgment is coming
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Amack(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2015
I call people like Oby Ezekwesiri overdose hypocrite. With that her ugly face. Okonjo iwela is the best person to help our fallen Economy. Hatred, hypocrite, lies and propaganda. also trying to sabotage her Effort to reform our fallen Economy. Where is oby? So she don't want to bring back her children's again. Association of professional Criminals. APC.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by hmohammed(m): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2015
mazzi:
Bubu think say na 1983 when army dey use koboko dey flog people to order.
Hahahahahahaha,I laugh in my igbotic voice with some bottles of Ompa in front of me.
Thiis is not Biafra idiot. Please leave our country ode

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by GoldenJAT(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2015
dondavinchi:
Buhari is a scam he lack d ability to rule dis country he is too old Nigerians r so naive buhari can't perform effectively he is suppose to b resting instead of troubling himself his brain is derail n old man dat finks things r still desame d way he left dem shame on APC shame on betrayals (YORUBAS) shame on any big fool dat voted 4 dis Clown up till nw he does not knw hw to deal with dis fuel scarcity n from d way it is things will get worst, some on dat took a whole 4 months to appoint ministers too bad 4 we shame on u bubu President Buhari, clueless old man fairy, mushin olosha gworo eating man
oboy punctuate where necessary na!! Where u DE rush go AND PEOPLE DE CLICK LIKE FOR THIS SILLY WRITE UP U CALL COMMENT. nawa o
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by wink2015(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Dele Momodu why are you fond of crying crocodile tears on behalf of Nigerians. Just recently you masqueraded Diezani Madueke before Nigerians presenting a picture of a seriously sick woman who should be pardoned not minding the corruption allegation against her.

Dele, you are not the right person to cry our cry, wail our wail, neither are you the person that will sing our song, or dance our dance.

Have you realised the enormous looting of our national treasury by politician, infrastructural decay,mismanagment of time and resources,economic destruction that was left by 16 years of Pdp misrule. You want Buhari to turn into a Jackie Chan and a James Bond to achieve success so immediately, Imagine!

Dele, hold your peace, Buhari will take us to the promise land at the time God has destined Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by mindurword(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2015
[ It is because of people like you that is why Nigeria is not moving forward since you refused to identified the truth since you refused to call black black and called it white shame to you.When you refuse to forget the pass administration that means you are working under a shadow of the pass administration that was voted out .Nigeria most moved forward if we all constructively say the truth to one another and to this Baba Go slow government for them to change and not duel on things of the pass but duel on present things by making sure we have good road's 24 hour electricity' Good water supply building schools to make sure our education systems is better' pay worker salary on time .cut down allowance and not salary .Appointing Hausa people to key position will make this government fail because all of them is like their master without certificate click like for me happy Sunday. author=jamalsky post=40504759]If a country has been messed up by a group of people for over 16 years & we are stupidly expecting things to turn around in less than a year,that means we are all being unrealistic & just a bunch of pessimistic thinkers.All these problems being talked about today started years ago by successive governments & the worst problems began from 1999 & we know those that were ruling us then till this year.Let us make one thing clear,as in very clear,crude oil sells for less than $50 a barrel now,our economy over the years has been solely dependant on oil,common what miracle are we expecting to automatically have economic boost in the country at this time?Our economy would be in decline until we diversify & that is a process ,not just we sit down & start lamenting & fooling ourselves on social media & all.I have not seen people come up with constructive blueprints, publish articles on what could be done to make the country move forward,not talking with reference to idiots that have messed the country up for years making them feel like saints,with the crop of ministers we have in place now ,it is obvious that things should get better & policies put in place appropriately. We should all know that the country cannot afford to fail now & we have someone who sincerely has the interest of the nation at hand,so let's just be constructive in our criticisms & hope for the best. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.[/quote]
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by hadura29(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2015
jamalsky:

The blessing God wants to shower you with is dressing up.. It will hit you like surprise. Most people know these facts but they are just being hypocritical. They feel pmb is a magician. After 16 years of misrule, they expect magic.

Mathematically speaking, instantenous change iS not even instant, it goes through a process.

God bless you
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by AfroKnight: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2015

Good letter. I'm certain this one will reach the President. It's also good that the APC presidency is not full of yes-men who would deceive our President for personal gain.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by tinsel: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2015
donsteady:
I don't know but I just hate Pmb for misleading Nigerians.
he is never a honest man as he made us to believe him.
Bk are killing people every day. No body is safe in this country, no one can tell where the next bomb will explode.
Just one Russian pilot was killed in Syria and the whole nation went ablaze.

Trust me the NA forces can't give numbers of our gallants that lost their life's .

We work hard to make money yet we can't spend more than $1000 a day online.
By end of the year 1$ will be 250 Naira

I don't want to talk about the fuel scarcity.

If he channel the energy he is using in traveling into fighting Boko boys things will get better.

NA are just killing little Brian washed errant Nigerian boys.
We all know that Buhari have more info about Boko haram sympathizer than all of us.
Where are they getting money, weapons and it intelligence from?

We should be more concern about our country than one useless party.
Buhari is an honest. His problem is he don't trust anybody even his best friends. He cannot rule alone. Then people is everywhere sabotaging his efforts. They have been in power for 16 years. So they are in every ministry and offices . It will not be easy for him. He is not a team player becuse of phobi for corruption.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by mrtenixco1984(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Just as dele has said,if has spoken my mind,this fight is not about corruption alone,but about development,improving the standard of living of the nigeria people,baba please you have to wake up before the pressure u will get from nigeria starts to daint your image,balance the restructuring with some development to reduce tension.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Obiwiz(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2015
luckylucky:
A giant step to revolutionised our economy is by limiting our currencies to 100 naira higher denominations. The rest of higher denominations like 1000 naira, 500 and 200 naira should be confiscated and binned. By doing this those supper rich that served under Dr. Jonathan corrupt govt will have to option than to throw in towel.
Baba should just be brave and courageous if really he wants to write his name on plate of diamond. Nigerians has suffered bruises and if Baba fails to balm these wounds I'm in optimistic that God will send his beloved to recuperate his innocent nation.
Are Nigerians lamenting? Maybe the dumb ones because smart thinking Nigerians saw dis coming
By the way, Jonathan, in my opinion inherited an even more corrupt government than his from his predecessors. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Meritocracy: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2015
Dele is not sincere to the nation and himself, i advise Buhari not to welcome his idea again cos he is sympathiser of looters and still clamouring for change. How do you expect miraculous change with 16yrs injury on economy and empty treasury.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Josaj(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2015
What happened to summary
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by normac: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2015
Hahahaha Bros Dele dey find govt job seriously o. On topic, is anyone seriously surprised that the dullard lacks the capacity to govern this country? His previous record shouted for itself but as usual, Nigerans voted for the wrong reasons and again elected the wrong man (just like in 2011) Itsfar easier to be an armchair social critic than to perform in the hot seat and now the president is feeling the heat. Truth is Buhari was never the answer and slowly and surely his limitations are being exposed. Next election vote on the issues, be more discerning in who you give your vote to at ALL elections and hopefully we might get it right. For now we just have to live with our current president and make the best of the situation.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by urbanmonk: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2015
Meritocracy:
Dele is not sincere to the nation and himself, i advise Buhari not to welcome his idea again cos he is sympathiser of looters and still clamouring for change. How do you expect miraculous change with 16yrs injury on economy and empty treasury.
what an alibi
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Truckpusher(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2015
luckylucky:
A giant step to revolutionised our economy is by limiting our currencies to 100 naira higher denominations. The rest of higher denominations like 1000 naira, 500 and 200 naira should be confiscated and binned. By doing this those supper rich that served under Dr. Jonathan corrupt govt will have to option than to throw in towel.
Baba should just be brave and courageous if really he wants to write his name on plate of diamond. Nigerians has suffered bruises and if Baba fails to balm these wounds I'm in optimistic that God will send his beloved to recuperate his innocent nation.
You're naive .
And if we should run with that 14th century policy, people like Amaechi and Tinubu et al won't feel the heat too? undecided

Zombies like you are always quick to call out Jonathan forgetting that before Jonathan there was corruption but today they are Buhari's party navigator. Eg Obasanjo and co.
Buhari can't fight corruption because he's corrupt and surrounded by corrupt people who made his dream to become a reality - Get that into your fat useless skull ,you zombie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by CollinsMD(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2015
omogin:
Dele Momodu has to pay a very high fee if he's to be admitted into the wailers club o. We no want abeg
one bottle of origin/ no Hero for you.. Now it's Dele the next Na Oby Ezekwesili.. We warned them of Baba Bubu but they choosed to call us wailing wailers.. Now everybody wants to join the wailers club..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by solomikky: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2015
God teach these people how to govern,for we are tired of lies now and then.I believe Baba wanna help but doesn't just know how to start.God bless my nation Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Meritocracy: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2015
Amack:
I call people like Oby Ezekwesiri overdose hypocrite. With that her ugly face. Okonjo iwela is the best person to help our fallen Economy. Hatred, hypocrite, lies and propaganda. also trying to sabotage her Effort to reform our fallen Economy. Where is oby? So she don't want to bring back her children's again. Association of professional Criminals. APC.
Its like you are one of beneficiary of fraudlent SURE P they stopped.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by CollinsMD(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2015
Dear Uncle Dele, please do not worry so much cos I've started praying for you already.. Very soon you will receive your healing.. #theirFada
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Meritocracy: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2015
What do you expect from photographer turn economist
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by mywells: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2015
wetin buhari buy from una wey u dey expect change?
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Bambless1(m): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Now We Are All Wailing Wailers! cheesy Auto pilot mode activated! Our captain (scam baba) can go anywhere, 3+ more years to go, save journey NIGERIANS. ZOOOOOOooooooooom!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London / Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up / U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.