Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,954 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture (7427 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / 8 Reasons Why Obedience To God Is Very Important (2) (3) (4)

8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dear Friend in Christ,

You have heard time over time that The Lord, Jesus Christ, is coming to rapture the true believers. Every signal all around the world points to that same reality that He is coming.

God, The Father, has poured His Spirit to give us dreams and visions to announce the coming of His Dear Son. He has sent His angels in human form to preach and announce the coming of The Lord at rapture. His Angels have preached on our highways, markets, and mountain tops, crying out loud that you should prepare- time is up. He has sent His true Prophets and Servants to call us to the imminence of rapture. Yet, many make a mockery of His calls.

God has made the sun to be darkened to announce the coming of His Dear Son. He has made the moon to become blood to announce tell of the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ. He has sent signs in the heavenlies to announce the coming of the Lord. He has caused the hills to melt and the mountains to spue out fires. Yet, many neglected His signs.

However, whether God’s calls were neglected by you or somebody else will not prevent the Lord, Jesus Christ, from returning. Whether you acknowledge His calls and signs but were too busy to prepare and be ready will not hinder from coming. Very soon, He that must come will surely come. His assurance of coming was given to us as the last words credited to Him in the bible in the book of revelation.

Perhaps, you are among the category of people described above. I will like you to consider the following reasons why should not miss the rapture and have a change of mind. Start to prepare and be hasty with it. The Lord has laid it in my heart to persuade you once more not to miss the glorious rapture.

The following are 8 reasons why you should not miss the rapture.

1. You Miss a Chance to Enter Heaven Without Tasting Death.

Our Lord, Jesus Christ, said in Mathew 16:28 that there were people would not taste of death till he returns. He was basically talking of the saints that will be raptured at the time of His coming. Apostle Paul emphasized later in 1 Thessalonians 4:17 that we which are alive shall be caught up with the Lord in the air.

It is a great blessing to be among these set of believers that will be transformed from corruptibility and take on incorruption and enter the kingdom of God without tasting death.

If you have seen a dying person, you will know that the process of dying is not an easy thing at all. The dying person struggles and struggles helplessly with death till he passes away. I have witnessed a person dies and I tell you it is not an easy thing, even watching the dying person.

How then can you waste an irrecoverable opportunity to escape death before you enter the Kingdom of God. Rapture presents you this eternal opportunity. I have personally prayed severally that I do not want to taste death till I enter the Kingdom of God. Elijah and Enoch experienced this opportunity. It is not a hoax.

This opportunity of escaping death is reserved for the raptured saints only. Whoever misses the rapture has missed the chance even if they enter heaven as tribulation saints (revelation 20:4).

2. You Miss The Marriage Supper of The Lamb
Sometimes in 2011, a royal wedding, which the world has not witnessed its kind in recent times, was conducted. It was a royal wedding, indeed. The wedding was full of glamour and splendor. It was a wedding that everybody had wished to witness.

While the royal wedding was going on, a sister in the United States received some words from the Lord, Jesus Christ. In those words, The Lord, Jesus Christ, lamented how the whole world wanted to witness the Royal wedding but only a few people were really willing and ready to attend the Marriage Supper of The Lamb.

For all of eternity - in heaven and on earth, The Marriage Supper of The Lord, Jesus Christ, is the biggest of all events that have ever and will ever take place. No marriage, No Celebration, No event that has ever taken place or will ever take place can ever be compared to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. In fact, all of them put together are nothing compared to the Marriage Supper of The Lamb in glory, majesty and splendor.

Concerning the marriage Supper of the Lamb, The Father God, Himself, says the wedding banquet is ready. In Mathew 22:4, He says He had prepared His dinner and He personally sends invitation to you to come to the wedding. All the angels in heaven, all the saints in glory- Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Noah, Moses, Elijah, Mary, Peter, Paul, John The Baptist and so many more are eagerly anticipating this event (Revelation 19:6-9). They cannot wait to witness this once-in-an-eternity event where the Lord, Jesus Christ, will be spiritually joined to the true church in indescribable glory, light, beauty and majesty.

If Angels in heaven do not want to miss this event, then you cannot afford not to be there, either.

3. You Will Never be The Bride of Christ
The raptured saints are the only ones given the privilege to be the bride of Christ. Even if you miss the rapture and still make heaven as tribulation saint by rejecting the mark of the beast and standing for Christ till the point of gruesome death in the hands of the antichrist, still, you will not be the bride of Christ. The wedding of the Lamb of God will have been concluded before you arrive at heaven and will not be repeated because of you. It is a once-in-an-eternity event.

What is the big deal about being the bride of Christ? You may say. After all, I can still make heaven as tribulation saint. My brethren, there are lots of big deals. In any wedding, the bride is the cynosure of all eyes. Everybody wants to treat the bride with utmost care and grace.

Consider a king, that has many servants, marries a beautiful bride. All the possessions of the king automatically are shared by the bride. The authority and honour of the king is shared by His bride. All the servants of the king are subject to the bride. They must attend to her needs and care. The king himself can lay down his life to protect the bride.

This is how the bride of Christ, also, will be. In fact, the scripture says they will not be separated from the Lord forever (1 Thessalonians 4:17). Wherever the Lord goes, they go with Him. Wherever the Lord is, they are there with Him. Once you miss the rapture, you will miss this golden chance of becoming the bride of Christ and all the benefits of being His bride.

4. You Will Miss the Crown of Righteousness
The Scriptures says in 2 Timothy 4:8 that a crown of righteousness is prepared for those that love His appearing. To love His appearing means that you are watching, preparing and waiting patiently for His return. Since you fail to make the rapture, it most likely means that you not watching, not preparing and not waiting patiently for His return. It may also means, perhaps, you are careless in your watching and preparation.

This crown of righteousness is a super glorious crown. The Lord in His faithfulness and mercy had shown this crown to me as He has been showing and is still showing it to His other children. My brethren, I beg you not to miss this crown. Watch, Prepare and wait for Him.

5 You Can go to Hell Without Warning
Of all the dangers of missing the rapture, this is perhaps the most dangerous and yet the possibility is very great. Let me analyze as below.

As the trumpet of rapture sounds, three principal distinguishable events will take place. They are

i the dead in Christ resurrect and the living saints in Christ are caught up with them. This is rapture.

ii Sudden destruction takes place. This means a lot of people will die as a result of disasters that accompany the sudden disappearance of people (1 Thessalonians 5:3, Jeremiah 25:33).

Let me say here that whoever dies as a result of this sudden destruction will go straight to hell. You ask me why? Such a person that dies in that sudden destruction will go to hell because his life is not right with God. If his life is right with God, then he should make the rapture and not miss it.

Some few years ago, I was fasting and reading the book of revelation. When I read revelation 6:8, I stopped and began to meditate what how that death and hell were released and power was given to them over a fourth part of the earth to kill. I stopped and began to calculate what a quarter of the world population was. At that time, it was well over a billion. As I was wondering how this scripture would be fulfilled, I slept off. And in a dream, I was given a book and a pen to write some things. One of the things that was told me to write was that on the day of rapture, about 1 billion would die as a result of sudden destruction. And that all these people would go straight to hell. I was told that it was on that day that the death and the hell that were released in revelation 6:8 would finish their assignments.

When I woke up, it was ministered to me further that that was the reason hell was released to follow to follow death.

If you will not make the rapture, then you have a considerable probability that you will be consumed in sudden destruction of rapture and go straight to hell without notice. If a person is terminally ill and has been told that he cannot survive the sickness by the doctor, at least, that person has some notice and time to make amendment of his life before he dies. It is not like that with whoever will be consumed in sudden destruction since nobody knows the day of rapture. I am sure you do not want to be in this dilemma.

iii the rest of people that miss rapture and escape sudden destruction go into the wrath of God.

6. You May Face The Wrath of God
Three distinctive events from which one must happen to anyone at the instant of rapture were mentioned above. Let me mention them again. A person can make the rapture or miss the rapture and be caught up in the sudden destruction or miss the rapture and face the wrath of God in the great tribulation.

If you missed the rapture but are lucky enough to escape the sudden destruction, then certainly you will drink the cup of wrath of God in the great tribulation. The only group of people that will spared from the wrath of God during the great tribulation are the people that God have sealed for protection at that time and these are the 144,000 from the 12 tribes of Israel (revelation 7). The two witnesses of God and whoever God may have ordained for a special assignment at that time may also be protected.

What we are experiencing now is not the wrath of God. The wrath of God will be poured out after rapture and whoever does not fall into the category of people specially protected at that time will face that wrath. The only thing that is withholding the wrath of God from being poured now is because the bride of Christ had not been removed. God waited for Noah to enter the ark before He poured flood on earth. He waited for Lot to go out of Sodom before He rained fire on the cities. In the same way, God is waiting for the bride of Christ to be removed and then He will poured His wrath on the earth and its inhabitant at that time.

7. You May Face the Wrath and Persecution of Satan
The Scripture says in Revelation 12:12

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

After rapture, Satan will be persecuting the believers that are left behind with great wrath and persecution. Wearing the mask of the antichrist, satan will deny anyone who still profers the name of Jesus Christ, the opportunity to buy and sell until they deny and renounce the Lord, Jesus Christ. If they remain adamant, they will be tortured greatly and eventually beheaded for staying with Christ.

If you consider that God, also, will be pouring down His own wrath, as well, upon the people who missed the rapture and also escaped the sudden destruction, this makes it an assault of magnified proportion- wrath of God combined with persecution of Satan. Nobody believer should desire to go through this situation.

8. You Will Be Abandoned by God
The Time after the rapture is a time that God will abandon all believers that are left behind at rapture. At that time, no prayer will be answered again. The blood of Jesus Christ will seize from flowing again because the blood will have concluded its work at rapture. Hence, there will be no blood covering any more. The Spirit of God who helps believers will have been withdrawn by God as was in the time of Noah. There will therefore be no more help for any believer at that time anymore.

If you now consider that the antichrist will have forsaken the gathering of all believers all over the world at that time and will have decreed that only him be worshipped, then there will be no gathering where believers can at least strengthen one another. It is going to be a real ‘on your own’. Such a believer will be all alone, vulnerable to all attacks of the enemy without defence, till he loses his life by beheading.

The Father left The Son on the cross till the Son finish the work of the cross and declared ‘it is finished’. The Son abandoned the three Hebrew boys till they were cast into the fire. Any believer who misses the raptured will be abandoned by God till such believer pays the ultimate price for his negligence and carelessness. Strive not be such a foolish virgin.

CONCLUSION
You can see that the rapture should be a ‘no-miss’ for all believers. If perhaps, you have had a contrary opinion before this time, you can still make amends. After all, the trumpet has not sounded. Make a new determination today and stand by it. If you need help, ask the Spirit of God to help you. He is still available. Very soon, the Spirit and the Bride are withdrawn and all great tribulation breaks loose.

SUMMARY
We have seen from above that the losses of missing the rapture are too enormous for any wise believer to consider. The chance of being consumed in the sudden destruction is very great and eternally threatening. The likelihood of rejecting the mark of the beast is almost non-existent. The risk of not worshipping the antichrist is suicidal. The reality of being abandoned by God is heartbreaking and unbearable.

In overall, the only viable and profitable option is to make the rapture and escape all these things that shall come to pass shortly.

PRAYERS
1. O Lord, I repent of all my sins that can make me to miss the glorious rapture of the saints. O Lord, do not let me miss the rapture due to any reason.

2. Holy Spirit, prepare my body to take up incorruption. Let me enter the kingdom of God without tasting death.

3. Lord, do not allow another person take my crown. Do not allow another person replace meat the marriage supper of the Lamb.

4. I refuse to taste the wrath of God. I refuse to be taken by sudden destruction. I refuse to neither take the mark of the beast nor worship him and his image.

ACTIONS
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,
• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scriptures say.

• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.

• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Kindly sincerely and faithfully pray the prayer of repentance below and make a determination never to commit sin again.

PRAYER OF REPENTANCE
Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Always run away from SINS.

NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1..com and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free. We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. You can also send email to us to receive this teaching in word document format.
We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody goes through the great tribulation. What are happening now are child’s play.
Shalom.

TO MAKE RAPTURE:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit
Live in Holiness and Righteousness
Do all Restitutions
Cut off all worldliness.
Forgive all people.
Pray and fast.
Consecrate and study the bible.
Watch.

JESUScoming

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by talktonase(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sorry i dont belive iin rapture

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
talktonase:
Sorry i dont belive iin rapture

Please think twice and think deeply.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by missKiffy(f): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
God help us o jare
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is 2015 bruh!
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by Humblebloke(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2015
This rapture theory........ What's the importance..... How does it make our world a better placeundecided
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by allanphash7(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2015
I dont beleive in rapture

I dont beleive in heaven

I dont beleive in hell

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by ichommy(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2015
allanphash7:

I dont beleive in heaven

I dont beleive in hell
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Humblebloke:
This rapture theory........ What's the importance..... How does it make our world a better placeundecided

Your world cannot be a better place. The earlier you realize this, the better it is for you.

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
allanphash7:

I dont beleive in heaven

I dont beleive in hell

Many people do not believe in so many things but that will not negate their reality. Many have even said they do not believe in God when they can see all the works of His hands visibly.

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by Humblebloke(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
annyplenty:

Your world cannot be a better place. The earlier you realize this, the better it is for you.

Such negative mindset..... I'm not surprised tho..... For someone who thinks he's going to die to live foreverundecided

You would care less about humanity.... The world is not your home afterallgrin

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Humblebloke:

Such negative mindset..... I'm not surprised tho..... For someone who thinks he's going to die to live foreverundecided

You would care less about humanity.... The world is not your home afterallgrin

It is not a negative mind set my brother. It depends from which angle you look at the situation. I look at it purely from what the scripture says and which are happening right before our eyes and which we cannot deny.

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
I watched a Rapture movie before i was 10.

now, I'm nyctophobic. the bastards made a dent in my life. A normal horror movie, you know it's just a movie. but with the rapture movie, I was told it would DEFINITELY Happen anytime. I had to watch people being tortured, their eyes gouged out of it's sockets, their arms cut, they were frozen, beaten, mutilated . . . like wth? and each time i tried to rationalize it as just being a movie, my mother would say, "Oh, it's very real. and it's going to happen soon. you better be a good boy or it might happen to you."

Of course i suffered from paranoia for a really long time. and it slowly degenerated to fear of the dark. something which i never had before. angry

And then comes this . . . Op . . . peddling the same lies that ruined my late childhood again. and expecting me to believe that bullshit. angry

imagine you do give birth to an active and exploring child. And when the "rapture" came and he was left behind, How do you expect to spend an eternity in some heaven knowing that your child is in hell, probably after suffering on earth after you were "snatched away." what sort of psychopathic thinking is that?
how can you peddle such rubbish with such fearlessness and confidence? the God you believe in, advertised by you as a wicked and depraved tyrant.

meanwhile, Go and read your bible. rapture is post-tribulation. and no . . . you will die alright. rapture ain't coming in your life time. or in anyone's, for that matter.

If you start seeing people being snatched into the heavens, visit your doctor immediately!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by hahn(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Teempakguy:

now, I'm nyctophobic. the bastards made a dent in my life. A normal horror movie, you know it's just a movie. but with the rapture movie, I was told it would DEFINITELY Happen anytime. I had to watch people being tortured, their eyes gouged out of it's sockets, their arms cut, they were frozen, beaten, mutilated . . . like wth? and each time i tried to rationalize it as just being a movie, my mother would say, "Oh, it's very real. and it's going to happen soon. you better be a good boy or it might happen to you."

Of course i suffered from paranoia for a really long time. and it slowly degenerated to fear of the dark. something which i never had before. angry

And then comes this . . . Op . . . peddling the same lies that ruined my late childhood again. and expecting me to believe that bullshit. angry

imagine you do give birth to an active and exploring child. And when the "rapture" came and he was left behind, How do you expect to spend an eternity in some heaven knowing that your child is in hell, probably after suffering on earth after you were "snatched away." what sort of psychopathic thinking is that?
how can you peddle such rubbish with such fearlessness and confidence? the God you believe in, advertised by you as a wicked and depraved tyrant.

meanwhile, Go and read your bible. rapture is post-tribulation. and no . . . you will die alright. rapture ain't coming in your life time. or in anyone's, for that matter.

If you start seeing people being snatched into the heavens, visit your doctor immediately!

Hahahahaha grin

Pele ti e
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Teempakguy:

i kinda agree with u, at least about the first bit. I read a book on the rapture when I was like 8 and it made me have trouble sleeping for like 6 months.

However I think the long and short of it is, dont let ur prepubescent children read rapture books or watch rapture movies grin
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
hahn:

Hahahahaha grin

Pele ti e

Seriously though. the tin dey pain person nah. especially kids who have very active imaginations. sad

It got to a stage, whenever a cloud passes below the sun, my heart will first miss three beats. before i start confessing profusely. grin grin

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:

i kinda agree with u, at least about the first bit. I read a book on the rapture when I was like 8 and it made me have trouble sleeping for like 6 months.

However I think the long and short of it is, dont let ur prepubescent children read rapture books or watch rapture movies grin
Thank you! cheesy

Kids need to be shielded from things like that. it might marr them for the rest of their lives.

I have a friend who lost his motivation to study or even read his books after he read a tract on rapture. we were like, thirteen then. he was like, what's the point? rapture is coming soon anyway.

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by Humblebloke(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
annyplenty:

It is not a negative mind set my brother. It depends from which angle you look at the situation. I look at it purely from what the scripture says and which are happening right before our eyes and which we cannot deny.

Sorry......I'm not narrow minded.....the scripture(jewish bible) is of no use....... if it won't make our universe a better place....

Prophecies huhundecided......... I would buy the bible writer's theory if they were specific about these events.......it is so vague...any event could fulfil these things

If a prophecy is supposed to be about someone, then it should make this clear from the beginning and not be left for future generations to try and guess who it is......

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Humblebloke:

Sorry......I'm not narrow minded.....the scripture(jewish bible) is of no use....... if it won't make our universe a better place....

Prophecies huhundecided......... I would buy the bible writer's theory if they were specific about these events.......it is so vague...any event could fulfil these things

If a prophecy is supposed to be about someone, then it should make this clear from the beginning and not be left for future generations to try and guess who it is......

Then we are not speaking the same language since we do not have the same reference point. I wish you all the best.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by Humblebloke(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
annyplenty:

Then we are not speaking the same language since we do not have the same reference point. I wish you all the best.

I understandundecided...wish you the same....gracias!
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
Thank you! cheesy

Kids need to be shielded from things like that. it might marr them for the rest of their lives.

I have a friend who lost his motivation to study or even read his books after he read a tract on rapture. we were like, thirteen then. he was like, what's the point? rapture is coming soon anyway.
and nigerian society is the worst about that tho. we like fire and brimstone preaching like kilode grin

lol, thats a dramatic example but I feel ya. Later the kids will start having nightmares and their parents will take them to cast out demons from church not knowing its that same church thats preaching rapture tinz to children thats giving them the nightmares grin

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:

and nigerian society is the worst about that tho. we like fire and brimstone preaching like kilode grin

lol, thats a dramatic example but I feel ya. Later the kids will start having nightmares and their parents will take them to cast out demons from church not knowing its that same church thats preaching rapture tinz to children thats giving them the nightmares grin

How should rapture teaching produce a nightmare? Everything we are already witnessing are worse than nightmares because they are realities- all the terror killings, the wars, the climate change, legalizing of homosexuality, earthquake and all those stuffs. The preaching of rapture is a blessed hope of escape from all these on-going evil.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
annyplenty:

How should rapture teaching produce a nightmare? Everything we are already witnessing are worse than nightmares because they are realities- all the terror killings, the wars, the climate change, legalizing of homosexuality, earthquake and all those stuffs. The preaching of rapture is a blessed hope of escape from all these on-going evil.
all the same. dont preach it to children who are too young to understand or deal with it emotionally/psychologically.

it will give them nightmares. im just telling u grin
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:

all the same. dont preach it to children who are too young to understand or deal with it emotionally/psychologically.

I preach it to children and they do not have nightmares. In fact, they tell me they will love to see Jesus. Not to preach it to them will amount to violating the basic instruction of God as regarding the rapture.

Joel 2: 15-17
15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:

16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

17 Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
JESUS is coming. Be ready.

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by hahn(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Teempakguy:

Seriously though. the tin dey pain person nah. especially kids who have very active imaginations. sad

It got to a stage, whenever a cloud passes below the sun, my heart will first miss three beats. before i start confessing profusely. grin grin

Luckily for me, the fatherly figure in my life was atheist. When everyone was going to church on Sunday, he took me swimming. grin

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by CoolUsername: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2015
hahn:

Luckily for me, the fatherly figure in my life was atheist. When everyone was going to church on Sunday, he took me swimming. grin
Wanna trade dads?
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by laurenziz6(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2015
allanphash7:

I dont beleive in heaven

I dont beleive in hell

Won't stop dem from existing sha
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Allo !

Pardonnez-moi de vous avoir derange`. Vous savez deja mon nom evidentement. J'ai rencontre` vos commenteries et vos publications lors que j'etais en train de faire une recherche sur l'apprentissage de la langue francaise au Nigeria. Ca se voit que vous etes bien une francophile et c'est par ici qui je l'ai fait un devoir de faire connaissance avec vous. Je vous assure que mes intensions ne sont rien de mal. J'espere votre reponse. A bientot!
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

I hope you believe in God.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by hahn(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
annyplenty:

I hope you believe in God.

Which god?
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Which god?

JEHOVAH, The Only True God. The Maker of Heaven and The Earth.

Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep / How Has The Different Versions Of The Bible Affected You & Christianity / What Type Of girls will You Approve Your Sons To Marry

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99