Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

How To Block Your GTB Account In Times Of Stolen Debit Card - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Block Your GTB Account In Times Of Stolen Debit Card (4485 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) / What To Do When Facebook Block Your Account. / Deductions On My Gtb Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Your GTB Account In Times Of Stolen Debit Card by hilario8898(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
So....I just noticed today that my debit card had been stolen.
It's not like I got the usual message alert....Nope!
It wasn't until I went through my mail, that I discovered that debit had been made from my account....
Well, to cut the story short...... I called the customer care number 0700 4826 66328, I was able to block it after answering some questions.....The respondent also assisted me with another way to block it, whenever one notices theft of debit card.

Send this text to 08076665555

HOTLIST<space>Account number

Hope this helps someone out there!
Re: How To Block Your GTB Account In Times Of Stolen Debit Card by madridguy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wonderful Information. A bottle of Kunu with Kilichi for the OP.

1 Like

Re: How To Block Your GTB Account In Times Of Stolen Debit Card by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Banking in Naija getting better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:nkem Owoh (osuofia) Kidnapped, Abductors Demand N15 Million Naira / When Animals Fall From The Sky With Rain (phenomenon) / Professional Website & Landing Page Designs From 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.