Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me? (10137 Views)

Download Latest Audio Song/ Lyrics Of Davido If / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs / INSTRUMENTAL: Phyno – Connect (prod By Deezbeats) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me? by DarryOsh(m): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
I love the sound of the song but have no idea what it means except that it has to do with hustling and making it. I'm not igbo

I've done some googling and can't find any English translation anywhere.
Re: Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me? by Mrbigman1(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2015
Lol.

Make I download d song try. The song is on normal street level.

Thanking God for success.

Why u wnt get the translation is cos almost all phyno says are not igbo. They are just slang and he mixes every to make sense making him so incredibly talented.

He still gives street advise talking about how he has connection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me? by MrAnonymous: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2016
You can get the translation of the song here: Phyno Connect Translation.
To see the translation of a paragraph, just click on the plus sign at the bottom of the paragraph. You can also add your own translations.
Re: Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me? by blackberry2(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
ze) [CHORUS:] Heh, Icho my money wete collat, wete collat The boy na chi ma’onwete alert, nwebe alert You not even messing with my connect, with my connect Years ago I’ll never forget, never forget Them say I no go go far. Hasi na mdi local Hasi m, emena, emena now the boy global, ewenlo, nwa no kaun. Esim gi how far (how far) Emena nkuja, I will be your supernova Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh (oh-no-oh-no) Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh (o-o-oh-no-oh-no) Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh (my guys pa-pa-pa-pa-pa) Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh. http://amdb.co/ VERSE 1: Uh, ife men na’aru na obodo adiri easy oh (hey) We started from the bottom, now we running the city oh (hey) Owe ihe welu nwayo, ichozi iri mu, make you no cheat me oh (hey) And ife mu na’ewekwa gi iwe, brother just free me oh (hey) Omimikokomiko-miko-mi-la-la oh (hey) I hustle everyday my brother, to get the Lala oh (hey) And a’kpum okwu n’onu, nwannem asurom grammar oh (hey) I put in work everyday to make sure I go hammer oh (hey) (michikolo) heyy (kolo) nwanne mu wepu aka n’uto, n’uto ga’ebunye kwa gi oyia oh Ngwa nwanne, achana anya, na anya ga gba kwa nu ga ala oh Biko wefu anya na ala, na ala ga’agbazikwa gi ala oh Alalalalala na ala ga gbazi kwa ndi ala oh. CHORUS: Heh, Icho my money wete collat, wete collat The boy na chi mo nwete alert, nwebe alert You not even messing with my connect, with my connect Years ago I’ll never forget, never forget Them say I no go go far. Hasi na mdi local Hasi m, emena, emena now the boy global, ewenlo, nwa no kaun. Esim gi how far (how far) Emena nkuja, I will be your supernova Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh (oh-no-oh-no) Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh (o-o-oh-no-oh-no) Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh (my guys pa-pa-pa-pa-pa) Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh. VERSE 2: Heh, heh, heh, ha si nwa m ikogo (Eh) But now ma puta all the girls them want to follow (Eh) Kita m na’anwuli, like say I win lotto (Eh) Cos I follow my do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-dodo oh (Eh) Akpa gi makwa nma na’iso na connect (Eh) And ina’agba egwu che na’iso na connect (hey) Okpeke makwa mma, na’onwelu co-nn-e (Se Se Se Se) Guys ha na’etikeshi, ha’asuwa phonee (Pekem Pekem Pekem) (michikolo) heyy (kolo) nwanne mu wepu aka n’uto, n’uto ga’ebunye kwa gi oyia oh Ngwa nwanne, achana anya, na anya ga gba kwa nu ga ala oh Biko wefu anya na ala, na ala ga’agbazikwa gi ala oh Alalalalala na ala ga gbazi kwa ndi ala oh. CHORUS: Heh, Icho my money wete collat, wete collat The boy na chi mo nwete alert, nwebe alert You not even messing with my connect, with my connect Years ago I’ll never forget, never forget Them say I no go go far. Hasi na mdi local Hasi m, emena, emena now the boy global, ewenlo, nwa no kaun. Esim gi how far (how far) Emena nkuja, I will be your supernova Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh (oh-no-oh-no) Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh (o-o-oh-no-oh-no) Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh (my guys pa-pa-pa-pa-pa) Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh. OUTRO: Onweghe di nwanne iwu onye ji money, inwe conne (ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh) Iwu onye no ofuma, inwe conne (ah-ah-ah- ehhhhhh) Inwe onye ga’etinye gi n’ebe i ga na’enwetecha, iwen conne (ah-ah-ah-ehhhhh) And enwe’m chineke bi na’eligwe, enwe’m conne (ah-ah-ah-ehhhhh) Ighotala nwanne, hancha bu conne T-t-t-t-spize, heh heh, inwe conne. English Translation If you want my money, bring collateral, bring collateral. The boy smiles when he gets alert, gets alert. You not even messing with my connect, with my connect Years ago I’ll never forget, never forget Them say I no go go far. They said I was local They tried to discourage me, but now the boy is global, there’s no problem. Now I ask you, how far? (how far) Do not be shocked, I will be your supernova Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh (oh-no-oh-no) Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh (o-o-oh-no-oh-no) Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh (my guys pa-pa-pa-pa-pa) Ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh. [VERSE 1:] Uh, the things men do in town is not easy oh (hey) We started from the bottom, now we running the city oh (hey) Take it easy, do you want to cheat me?, make you no cheat me oh (hey) And if you hate my style, brother just free me oh (hey) Omimikokomiko-miko-mi-la-la oh (hey) I hustle everyday my brother, to get the dollars oh (hey) And my mouth is filled with words, I do not speak grammar (hey) I put in work everyday to make sure I go hammer oh (hey) (michikolo) heyy (kolo) Brother, desist from sweet things, they will make you sick. Brother, desist from greed, it will make you mad. Please desist from waywardness, it will make you mad. (*The literal translation of this line is “Take your hands off boobs, it will make you mad.*) Alalalalala because waywardness will make you mad. [Repeat Chorus] [VERSE 2:] Heh, heh, heh. They said, ‘My son, you are finished’ (Eh) But now when I show up all the girls them want to follow (Eh) Now I celebrate, like I won the lotto (Eh) Because I followed my do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do (Eh) Your purse is fat because you are in the Connect (Eh) And you dance because you think you are in the Connect (hey) ———————- Okpeke makwa mma, na’onwelu co-nn-e (Se Se Se Se) Guys ha na’etikeshi, ha’asuwa phonee (Pekem Pekem Pekem) (michikolo) heyy (kolo) nwanne mu wepu aka n’uto, n’uto ga’ebunye kwa gi oyia oh Ngwa nwanne, achana anya, na anya ga gba kwa nu ga ala oh Biko wefu anya na ala, na ala ga’agbazikwa gi ala oh Alalalalala na ala ga gbazi kwa ndi ala oh. [Repeat Chorus] [OUTRO:] Onweghe di nwanne iwu onye ji money, inwe conne (ah-ah-ah-ehhhhhh) Iwu onye no ofuma, inwe conne (ah-ah-ah- ehhhhhh) Inwe onye ga’etinye gi n’ebe i ga na’enwetecha, iwen conne (ah-ah-ah-ehhhhh) And enwe’m chineke bi na’eligwe, enwe’m conne (ah-ah-ah-ehhhhh) Ighotala nwanne, hancha bu conne T-t-t-t-spize, heh heh, inwe conne. 
Re: Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me? by kawkab: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2016
The Op above should kindly arrange the translation in verses. It would make it easier to understand.
Re: Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me? by MrAnonymous: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2016
kawkab:
The Op above should kindly arrange the translation in verses. It would make it easier to understand.

It was copied from amdb.co, It looks cleaner there and has the complete translation http://amdb.co/music/lyrics/phyno/connect/

(1) (Reply)

Victor AD - Wetin We Gain Remix / Rapper Jahborne Stabbed 12 Times, & Survives Attempted Murder In Lagos / Download Music: Offset - Clout (ft. Cardi B) Lyrics Full Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.