Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko (36824 Views)

Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko / Tyson Fury Stripped Of IBF Title Less Than Two Weeks After Winning It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by zadok60: 3:50am On Nov 29, 2015
Tyson Fury became the heavyweight champion of the world after producing an inspired display to out-point Wladimir Klitschko on Saturday night.

The Lancashire puncher ended the reign of boxing's most dominant heavyweight of the 21st century to capture the WBA Super, WBO and IBF titles in the ESPRIT arena in Dusseldorf.

Fury was light on his toes for the duration and although he did not land any particularly brutal shots and had one point deducted, he was awarded a unanimous 115-112, 115-112, 116-111 scoreline after forcing Klitschko to unsuccessfully chase him for the majority of the proceedings.

http://www.skysports.com/klitschko-vs-fury/news/33472/10083545/klitschko-vs-fury-tyson-fury-wins-unanimous-decision-against-wladimir-klitschko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by zadok60: 3:51am On Nov 29, 2015
A bloodied Klitschko looks on during the fight
Fury spent the fifth dancing between stances and,
while the Ukrainian was slowly finding his range, a
head clash opened a wound underneath Klitschko's left
eye. Smelling blood, Fury connected with a right that
drew a wry smile.
A second cut emerged, this time above the same eye,
and the sight of the bloodied Klitschko struggling to
locate his fleet-footed challenger seemed almost alien.
Unfazed, Fury strolled with his hands beneath his
waist - meanwhile, the champion's bludgeoning right
remained an unused, neglected cannon.

5 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by HerexG(m): 4:11am On Nov 29, 2015
Wow at last someone punished this dude

49 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by talktonase(m): 5:22am On Nov 29, 2015
The reign of doctor sledgehammer's brother has come to an end.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by olumide81(m): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2015
I expected this, with the level of confidence and comportment Fury exhibited before the bouti knew he was a potential champion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by umehmj(m): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2015
good to see him bleed. shebi na him knocked our Samuel Peters out and cold

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by lyricalpontiff(m): 6:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Wow, at long last...

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by pat077: 6:45am On Nov 29, 2015
this defeat is going to send him into oblivion just like he did to Samuel peters.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by bewla(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Samuel fufu peter c your life. two brother bit only u fury well done

fear any body with the name Tyson all of them na boxers. i go name my son Tyson any time soon

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2015
Mhen. ?...... u guys needs to see the way I'm dancing right now, this klitscko brothers, just made boxing uninteresting, winning every fight, for the past 11 yes, wladimir hasn't been defeated, just made boxing so boring, parking all the titles....
I even refused watching this fight cus I expected Tyson Fury to loose......
Kai.... This is the best thing that has happened to boxing this year.... I'm so so so happy.... now I can continue watching my most treasured sports again....
When I get back from church will go and watch the replay...

God thanks so much, for making boxing interesting again...... I pray vitali will come out to challenge him (fury) as they usually do, let him defeat them both..... boring silly brothers....

God bless Tyson Fury, u my most treasured guy of the year...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2015
pat077:
this defeat is going to send him into oblivion just like he did to Samuel peters.
naaaa it won't, Samuel Peters didn't just go into oblivion afterwards, he was repeatedly beaten by several people at least 4 more times.... Samuel Peter is not a boxer.... He is just an overblown silly caricature of boxing....
What do you expect from a boxer with pot belly, have u ever seen that in Sports? (Spots man with pot belly) he was a good riddance to boxing

Wladimir will seek for a rematch, sometime later, and it will most likely be granted, that shall be more tough and brutal, ..... that's if vitali doesn't come in, from his supposed retirement to battle.....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by daveP(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Lalasticlala, this is sweet news. The guy that made sam peters face to swell pass puffpuff is finally defeated by Tyson FURY.

This guy was already feeling like 'na forever' cos he was a ring announcer in the days of muhamed Ali.

Muhamed Ali directed a better deal of his words@ him as though it was Klitchscho he was fighting. That moulded the mental strength of this sledgehammer guy. But now Fury has used the style of the Gauls to defeat this guy.

Il refuse to jot a thing or two if this doesnt punch FP

(picks up pen)

Modified

okay... Everyone can i have your attention (they do)

me: it made fp, so i can.... (puts mic to crowd for response)

all: NOW JOT A THING OR TWO!!!

GRACIAS

(Jots a thing or two)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by BrokenTV: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2015
olumide81:
I expected this, with the level of confidence and comportment Fury exhibited before the bouti knew he was a potential champion
No be only you, I expected the same, the guy confidence before match was what cut my attention.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by stag: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lalasticlala add a magic touch to this thread bro
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by wink2015(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
[size=18pt]where can I get the video of this Wladimir Klitschko vs tyson fury boxing tournament to download for free on the internet?[/size]
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by saintfizzo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wowwww..... damn!!! That look on klitshko's face in the picture says it all grin
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by looseweight: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Congracts

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by freemanbubble: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
good
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by tomdon(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
and that fury sabi sing. has a good voice
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Aikon: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Fury's brief bio and fight history

Real name Tyson Luke Fury

Rated at Heavyweight

Height 6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)

Reach 85 in (216 cm)

Born 12 August 1988 (age 27)
Wythenshawe, Manchester,
England

Stance Orthodox

Boxing record
Total fights 25
Wins 25
Wins by KO 18
Losses 0

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_Fury

allanphash7:

Shame on u samuel peter ooo
See as the guy we disgracr u dey bleed
Make this tyson come challenge me now

Although he lost, he's a good fighter. See his stats:

Real name Samuel Okon Peter

Nickname(s) The Nigerian Nightmare

Rated at Heavyweight

Height 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Reach 77 in (196 cm)

Nationality Nigerian

Born September 6, 1980 (age 35)
Akwa Ibom, Nigeria

Stance Orthodox

Boxing record
Total fights 40
Wins 35
Wins by KO 27
Losses 5

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Peter

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by opalu: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
They gave him a taste of what he gave our Nigerian Nightmare Samuel Peter

18 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by allanphash7(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Shame on u samuel peter ooo

See as the guy we disgracr u dey bleed

Make this tyson come challenge me now
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Middlefinger1: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Best news this month.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by trigar12(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Woah, am surprised oooo, but happy grin
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by greggng: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
let fury fight vitali the elder brother of vladimir. then we will know he is truly a world champion. people are confusing things here.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by cold(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yess..fury put up a good show of himself. I'm happy for him
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by cupidFlint(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
There seems to be something special about the name Tyson. Especially when Fury is being added to it.

7 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by ModiKen(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Finally!!!

Was tired of those Klitschko brothers knocking out all that came their way, including our own Samuel Peters.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by blimeyVic(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Old champion,new champion. Nice one bruv.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by mayskit4luv(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
;DEnd time Punches, End time Defeat!
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by fagbohun4j(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
wink2015:
[size=18pt]where can I get the video of this Wladimir Klitschko vs tyson fury boxing tournament to download for free on the internet?[/size]

Xvideos.com.

25 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by kushma(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Fury is a great guy shaa after all one is not meant to be d champion always. Tumbs up fury.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) / Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards / Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.